All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Youngmamttc - how I'd you find the Clomid so far? Did you have any side effects? That's great news that you're ovulating! Exxxxxxcccciting!! :happydance:

Honestly i found it awful. It made me cry, made me scream at OH. Made my sleep so interupted gave me hot flushes. I didnt like it at all so hope this does the trick xx

Youngmamttc - how I'd you find the Clomid so far? Did you have any side effects? That's great news that you're ovulating! Exxxxxxcccciting!! :happydance:

Honestly i found it awful. It made me cry, made me scream at OH. Made my sleep so interupted gave me hot flushes. I didnt like it at all so hope this does the trick xx

Awww.... Sorry you had such bad side effects. But, all for a good cause I say. I was dreading taking it for these reasons and am sooooo shocked that I didn't really get any side effects taking it - thank goodness! I really hope it does the trick! Keep :sex: girl! xx

Yeah I'll be fine tomorrow after a snuggle on the couch with dh, a movie and some chocolate lol thanks ladies :hugs:

Sorry to hear you had a bad time with the clomid youngmam, hopefully you won't need it again. Xx

hello everyone, sorry I've missed so much! we're taking a break from ttc this month. I hurt my back the same week I was supposed to o and we weren't able to bd at all. im irritated b/c i did O on the 100mgs, but it was a wasted cycle. I hope you all get your bfps soon. Sorry to hear about AF allstar :( heres hoping next cycle will be a success! Jonesbaby and youngmam, i can't wait to hear the results of your tests!

Jones When are you testing?!?!

Sorry to hear that six! Hopefully next cycle will be your cycle :D xx

Hi Youngmamttc,

My Oficial Testing Date is this Friday! My hubby is overseas until Thursday night so I'm refusing to test until Friday morning onces he's home. I really hope it's positive & I want him to be there to experience the moment together, and then on the other hand if it doesn't work, which we hope won't be the case, I will need him home with me to help me through the emotion of it all.

Argh, I'm excited for Friday and scared all at the same time. But, I'm going to stay positive.
Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts!

Can I ask for those of you who already have little ones... I've been getting cramps nearly everytime I transition from laying/sitting down to standing up & I've been having this for about 4-5 days now. In addition, and something more unusual for me, for the past few days I've been getting these random very sharp pains that last about 5-10 seconds upwards of my vagina into my uterus - kind of like someone is stabbing my in my vagina with knitting needles momentarily & then it's gone. It normally happens when I stand up & sometimes I takes my breath away. Have you guys experienced this at all when you were on your TWW? Trying not to read anything into it, but I'm just curious.

Thanks girlies. Sending big hugs and lots of positive vibes your way! Praying that we all get our BFPs this month.... Sticking together until the end!

xx Jonesbaby

when i was pregnant with dd i had pains when i got up either side of where my uterus would be. I think they're call round ligament pains? Its just everything stretching out. Hope this month is it for you hun!! xx

when i was pregnant with dd i had pains when i got up either side of where my uterus would be. I think they're call round ligament pains? Its just everything stretching out. Hope this month is it for you hun!! xx

Awww.... Thanks Hun!!! I hope this is it for us all. :) xx

Hi ladies,

Just checking in...

How ya'll doing?

My husband & I went to the local hospital for my blood test today to learn the result of our IVF treatment. Sadly, my beta was 0 HGC, which is obviously a definite negative... I'm not pregnant. We are absolutely devastated. We had two "perfect" "luxury" embryos abs it was unsuccessful. Words leave me.

I've had a huge cry, and a glass of much needed wine. We will pick ourselves up again tomorrow & keep trying. We will not give up on our dream until it is fulfilled.

I genuinely hope you're all doing ok.

Best wishes,

Xxxx

Hi ladies,

Just checking in...

How ya'll doing?

My husband & I went to the local hospital for my blood test today to learn the result of our IVF treatment. Sadly, my beta was 0 HGC, which is obviously a definite negative... I'm not pregnant. We are absolutely devastated. We had two "perfect" "luxury" embryos abs it was unsuccessful. Words leave me.

I've had a huge cry, and a glass of much needed wine. We will pick ourselves up again tomorrow & keep trying. We will not give up on our dream until it is fulfilled.

I genuinely hope you're all doing ok.

Best wishes,

Xxxx

Im so sorry jonesbaby i was rooting for you so much this month :hugs: Enjoy your wine hun and have a nice night chilling with your OH xxx

I am so sad to read this Jonesbaby. I'm so sorry. I hope your dream is fulfilled very soon xxx

Hi there girls,

Thanks for your beautiful messages:hugs::hugs: It really means a lot to me.

I had a good cry and a few large glasses of wine and I'm pleased to say it made me feel a little better. I've stopped taking the Progesterone pessaries I was prescribed to start my period but it hasn't come yet. Not sure if it's coming off of the medication or not - but I literally had a migraine yesterday and felt hideously dizzy all day. Feel better today thank goodness. My hubby cooked me a yummy roast for dinner & I'm going to kick back & watch a movie tonight.

How are you girls all doing? Any updates on where you're at with your cycles?

Hope you're all having a great day.

Take care,

Jonesbaby xx

Glad your feeling a little better.

I'm cd 9 and don't ovulate until day 25-27 so it's a long wait for me yet but it'll soon come round.

How are you youngmam?

Xx

SixTwelve09 - haven't heard from you in a while... How are you doing? xx

I should ovulate in just over a week but I haven't been temping properly this month. I haven't decided wether or not to use opks' yet either. I'm thinking I just need to chill out a bit and not stress so much for a few cycles. We're only on cycle 3 and I tend to get a bit caught up in ttc and stress myself out which obviously doesn't help ttc! I know in the back of my mind I'm thinking of the age gap between 2 and 3 as well which isn't helping.

So I plan to go with the flow for a bit and just have lots of fun :haha:

How are you Jonesbaby?

Congrats again to you youngmam - so happy it finally happened for you xx

Hello how are you all?

I'm so frustrated and upset with myself. The past 2 cycles I have ovulated cd 27 but because charting etc stresses me out I decided to give it a break this month and not chart or use opk's and just go with cd 23-28 being 'the window'

Well cd 23 I get strong pinching pains and cd 24 I got blood streaked cm so took an opk and lines barely there (if I was leading up to Ov it would at least be dark, they go practically white after Ov for me) so I've completely missed it this month. Between dd teething and dh not being too well we only dtd cd 23 and it was a good few days before that.

I'm so angry at myself for not at least using opk's but I really thought stressing out wasn't helping but now I'm more stressed out and upset than ever. It wouldn't be so bad if I had 'normal cycles' but its about 5/6 weeks until I Ov again!!

Oh well, moving forward, we're moving at the start of next month so I suppose not being pregnant means I can help more with that.

Sorry for the rant but I know you ladies will understand.

Hope you are all well xx

Sorry to hear that allstar. We're moving in a few weeks too. DH has to do everything himself i feel for him i do

And now I've started very light bleeding?!?! Very confused, this is not a good month! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->