All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

do u think it could be an evap? i took it and thought bfn so i left it in bathroom went back about 15 mins later and it was like this which is over the 10 min mark. Took another and there is a second line but much lighter but i didnt really need to pee i had just went 20mins before.

its looks too pink to be an evap to me...but i have had evaps that are pink before, not until after an hourish though. Test again tomorrow!! Im sure it'll be a blazing BFP. Your making me want to test haha send baby dust my way please! xx

sending lots of babydust your way!

OMG! YAY!:thumbup: Looks like a BFP for you 3boys! How fantastic! Test again tomorrow & hopefully it'll be a lot stronger!!!!

Looks like we may have our first Xmas BFP! Whooooooo! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Mrs_B_Rabbit - Welcome to this thread. Fingers crossed for a BFP for you too!

Best wishes xx

thank u! I hope so too, followed by ALL of u guys x

Ahhhh.... That would be AMAAAAZZZZING! I've gotta feeling..... this is the lucky thread!!! Tonnes of BFP's coming our way xx

Congrats 3boys that definitely looks like a bfp!!! The first one of the thread yay! I'm sure tomorrow's will be even better! What dpo are you again? x

im 9dpo my tests this morning and lunch time were :bfn: but couldnt resist testing again this evening and got a :bfp: i took another test a few minutes ago and its the same as the first but the camera isnt really picking it up as well cos its dark.

12dpo today and I go tomorrow for my beta blood test. I haven't tested yet because I am so recovering poas addict! I will. Get the results tomorrow and update then. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you!

12dpo today and I go tomorrow for my beta blood test. I haven't tested yet because I am so recovering poas addict! I will. Get the results tomorrow and update then. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you!

cant wait for tomorrows update x

Good luck and baby dust x

Native, Praying for good results!!

3boys, That's great!! Congratulations hun.

I feel like a complete idiot, lol. I'm new to the officially TTC thing, always just NTNPing. So apparently I would be due Nov. 26th, instead of Dec. 26th. I always thought that LMC meant last missed cycle, instead of last menstral cycle, I suppose that makes more sense now that I think about it lol.

3boys - I'm so thrilled for you! That's such fantastic news!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :) that's brilliant!!!!!

Native_gurl - I am so excited for you to test! Good luck! Can't wait to hear the results!!! Recovering POAS addict.... LOL. You make me laugh! I might be with you on that soon if I don't get a BFP this month! LOL!

LaShayTTC - 26 November is a great time too! What DPO are you today? Do you have any symptoms? Sending good luck your way too.

Best wishes to all xx

Had the wierdiest thing happen yesterday. Was a bit crampy and my right boob was killing all day, I squeezed it and clear fluid came out the nipple :-s. Haven't had that happen since I was pregnant with ds. Its still happening today!

Had the wierdiest thing happen yesterday. Was a bit crampy and my right boob was killing all day, I squeezed it and clear fluid came out the nipple :-s. Haven't had that happen since I was pregnant with ds. Its still happening today!

Strange? And you're still waiting to ovulate? So there's no chance you could be pregnant? I had a random mid-cycle bleed last week for 2/3 days which has never happened to me before, I think ttc sends our bodies as well as our minds crazy!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->