Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

Steffy is feeling really poorly at the moment and OH isn't helping and getting on my nerves at the moment :-( sometimes feels unapreciated :-(

Feel like crying. Top it all off, docs signed me off for yet another week because tablet dosage is going up and had a bad episode on saturday.

Urgh... Want things to start looking up...

Sorry for rant.

Steffy is feeling really poorly at the moment and OH isn't helping and getting on my nerves at the moment :-( sometimes feels unapreciated :-(

Feel like crying. Top it all off, docs signed me off for yet another week because tablet dosage is going up and had a bad episode on saturday.

Urgh... Want things to start looking up...

Sorry for rant.

No need to apologise for a rant :hugs:

Sorry you're not feeling well and feeling unappreciated :hugs: Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Well my darling female cat helped me to stop thinking about babies for 2 hours (so far) tonight as she's brought the largest mouse I've ever seen into the house alive and spat it out in our utility room :shock: And the little thing has disappeared so I'm struggling to relax at the moment :wacko:

omg, not cool!! there are times like these i'm glad my kitties are completely useless when it comes to catching mousies! in the 8 years that i've had them, they've caught a total of 2 and it's not for lack of mousies around to catch! living in the country, they're everywhere! last year there was an overabundance of them before the snakes came out and sadie (my golden retriever) caught 7 in about 20 minutes! my cats just can't be bothered to search for mousies! :haha:

Macwooly is a huge softy :) Found poor mouse this morning dead and cried :( But that would make me cry anyway!

Sending :hugs: to all who need the today; PMA & :dust: to all waiting on their BFPs and wishing sticky beans & happy, healthy pregnancies to all who have got their BFPs :)

Awww Macwooly you sound as soft as me....I hate nature sometimes, seems so cruel!

Pocketmonster is vvvvvv crampy but feeling just like AF is on her way!!!!!!!

:hugs: Monster :hugs: Still keeping all crossed you get your BFP and AF :witch: stays away

Thanks Macwooly...like you trying to keep my mind off it!

But had some weird cycles due to massive stresses in past....but stresses now gone I'm second guessing how long my cycle is going to be!

If no BFP....least I will have a better idea about AF etc...

Polaris is on ten days holiday from work, yippee! Feeling very lazy enjoying the sunshine and trying to get myself motivated to clean the house, cook the dinner, and pack for going away tomorrow morning!

Macwooly - the mouse episode is not exactly what I had in mind when I suggested distracting yourself, LOL. Poor little mousie.

I bought a double pack of FRER tests today. Not sure whether to test yet... I really want to!!

I always try to hold off testing for as long as I possibly can. Because I really hate the uncertainty of seeing BFN but then wondering if it was too early. So I prefer to wait until I'm pretty sure that a BFN is likely to be accurate. I'd prefer not to have to test at all really unless it's going to be BFP!

Jess-
"Is going to scream if she sees one more picture on Facebook of her pregnant (with TWINS, on ACCIDENT) cousin."

To add on as a rant- A drunken one night stand and she just happens to get pg with freaking twins??? Why does that have to happen? I love her and I am happy for her, but I want a baby TOO!!!

Sorry...

Jess - no need to apologise for ranting on here this is what the thread is for :hugs:

I don't understand how life can be so unfair with people who don't want babies or aren't trying ending up pregnant and those that want a bundle of joy waiting ages or forever for their BFPs :nope:

I hope you see your BFP soon :dust:

:hugs: Jess....totally understand your rant....I don't really get either sometimes....life can be sooo cruel.

Feeling horrid today....achey boobs and the sniffles...no other symptoms to report!!!

I'm CD28 and have no idea how long my cycle is going to be...so counting down now for AF or a BFP!!!

"Is really happy her husband has agreed to NTNP from next week when my implant is removed :D"

How are you all? I really feel for those of you who are NTNP for number one. I remember how you feel, also after I had my 2 MMC's and could not even bare to try again for a while after I just could not bare to see other people pregnant and would get mad when they did not even appreciate it. :hugs: I am sure it will be your time soon enough.

I tested the morning after (so on Tuesday) and at first I thought that I saw something faint but DH said I was imagining it and then I left it and looked a few minutes later and could not see a thing. It must be in my head really, I did/do feel pregnant and that evap line really threw me but it seems it is a BFN.I thought that I might be starting to get periods again but after almost 2 weeks of cramps, nausea, tiredness and bloating I do not think it is that either. :shrug:

How are you all? I really feel for those of you who are NTNP for number one. I remember how you feel, also after I had my 2 MMC's and could not even bare to try again for a while after I just could not bare to see other people pregnant and would get mad when they did not even appreciate it. :hugs: I am sure it will be your time soon enough.

I tested the morning after (so on Tuesday) and at first I thought that I saw something faint but DH said I was imagining it and then I left it and looked a few minutes later and could not see a thing. It must be in my head really, I did/do feel pregnant and that evap line really threw me but it seems it is a BFN.I thought that I might be starting to get periods again but after almost 2 weeks of cramps, nausea, tiredness and bloating I do not think it is that either. :shrug:

Aw, I'm so sorry Omi. I hope things work themselves out soon so that AF returns or you get your :bfp: ! :)

Macwooly is fed up - slept for 10 hours last night trying to get rid of a headache which has lasted 7 days now and woke up feeling absolutely exhausted and still have the headache :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->