Am I 7dpo or have I not ovulated

sugapie

Reaction score
Newbie, first time on a site, first try, first everything :)

sorry for not knowing the abbreviations right now, will learn them :)

Monthly was 30th September. Went on babymed to work out dates. 10/09 it claims was my Ovulation. Me & my partner were busy on the, 5tg,6th,8th,10th,12th.
My next expected date for monthly is 23/10

I feel like I am ovulating now, fallopian tubes feel swollen as though an egg has released (only way to describe it, always thought this monthly discomfort I go through was ovulation) also have tiny cramps below which is sign of monthly but never had them at the same time.

I have no signs or symptoms.

I thought I was 7dpo but with this discomfort just kicking in, I am now totally confused. My cycle is 23,24, or 25 days each month. last one was 23.

So am I ovulating right now or am I actually 7dpo?

First time in trying so thought I would go the natural route, curiosity got the better of me and now I am here after babymed site.

Where do implantation cramps happen? low down or around, near belly button? so many conflicting stuff out there, I have confused myself.

Thanks from someone who thought she was following it correctly via that site to someone who is now confused

I'm expecting af on 10/24 and I'm feeling the same thing and I definitely already ovulated. I would just document it so you know it further cycles (if you have any!) What your normal symptoms are. I have learned to just wait :/ don't read too much into symptoms or you'll get your hopes up. Good luck!

Thank you for your reply waitingongod1

I have documented my monthly since 14 years of age. This year my monthly has changed so was doing the calculations and noticed I have done it over the ovulation days like the charts on babymed said.

Normal 14 days which was on my old cycle 14th day came and I had the ovulation pains which just threw in some confusion.

I noticed a pattern, I had been taking trying to get pregnant seven seas and after a few hours I had cramps, stopped taking these the other day and they have gone.

I can feel my monthly tingly pains now so expect it on the 23rd.

I don't want to turn into a women who charts, temps, etc, as for me that would be soul destroying etc, I understand why others do and I support them. I believe if I am meant to be a mum I will be, if not I am meant for something else in life :) isn't always easy to think like that,but it keeps me going.

Wishing you luck and hope your af doesn't show up on the 24th :) everything crossed for you.

Thank you for your reply waitingongod1

I have documented my monthly since 14 years of age. This year my monthly has changed so was doing the calculations and noticed I have done it over the ovulation days like the charts on babymed said.

Normal 14 days which was on my old cycle 14th day came and I had the ovulation pains which just threw in some confusion.

I noticed a pattern, I had been taking trying to get pregnant seven seas and after a few hours I had cramps, stopped taking these the other day and they have gone.

I can feel my monthly tingly pains now so expect it on the 23rd.

I don't want to turn into a women who charts, temps, etc, as for me that would be soul destroying etc, I understand why others do and I support them. I believe if I am meant to be a mum I will be, if not I am meant for something else in life :) isn't always easy to think like that,but it keeps me going.

Wishing you luck and hope your af doesn't show up on the 24th :) everything crossed for you.

If you aren't interested in temping, have you tried ovulation tests that you pee on? For a few months before we TTC, I charted my temps just to get an idea of what day i ovulated on. Thank goodness, because I was WAY off! I had a 32 day cycle and normally ovulated around CD 21-23 for the most part. If I went for the normal CD 14-16 I would have totally missed it, unless we just happened to BD those other days as well.
I would recommend using SOMETHING to tell you when you ovulate, at least for a month or two so you have an idea of where to aim for. Also, what if you ovulate on CD 21 and you only have a 4 day LP? That'd be something you'd want to know because that cannot sustain a pregnancy.
It's completely whatever you're comfortable with, but I'd recommend at least using ovulation kits for a month or two to get an idea of what day you ovulate. A lot of women do not have a perfect 14 day LP. Good luck and if you have any questions, please ask!

Thank you.

I have always been the 14th until this year and had to check on babymed where it had moved to.

I think it's because it's my first attempt the thought of doing all the other stuff is seeming to medical right now. But I like the idea of ovulation one and testing that way :) right now it doesn't sound to medical. I may change my mind after months of trying and start all others.

You have made some very good points and made me think a little more, thank you for that. I shall order the ovulation kits and try that as babymed could be out as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->