Am I going crazy?

Iri3hwhisky

Reaction score
I am currently 5 days away from AF arriving. I've been feeling really off so decided to take a blue dye test with FMU and got a bfp. **pic attached**. I took a digital this afternoon and a first signal, and they were negative. I'm not sure if this happened because it's so early or what. I know blue dye tests get a bad rep, but. Does this look positive to you and why would I get a negative on the other in the afternoon?

rsz_120200627_115332.jpg

I’m not a fan of blue dye tests anyway but something about that line seems off to me,I hope u get ur bfp on more tests as the days go on,gl xx

Just wanted to wish you luck again hun!! Blue dyes are a bit funky but to me that looks too strong to be an evap. Just my opinion though.

Made a negative for you.

Negative Image_fccfe0ec-45e8-480a-b896-db40109405c2.jpg

Just wanted to wish you luck again hun!! Blue dyes are a bit funky but to me that looks too strong to be an evap. Just my opinion though.

Made a negative for you.

View attachment 1083564
Thank you! I unfortunately got a BFN on a pink dye this morning. I realized today actually makes 5 days before AF is supposed to arrive. I cannot believe an evap would be that dark! I'm honestly really sad lol. But it's life. No more blue dyes ever again.

Thank you! I unfortunately got a BFN on a pink dye this morning. I realized today actually makes 5 days before AF is supposed to arrive. I cannot believe an evap would be that dark! I'm honestly really sad lol. But it's life. No more blue dyes ever again.

Don't give up hope, if you actually read the back of the Box for these tests even the red dye tests they are only 99% accurate the day of your missed AF, 4/5 days before AF will still give you mixed results sometimes. Test again in a couple days.

Last edited:
Wishing you luck. Hugs. I would wait for four days and test again. I know it is tempting but best to wait.

Here is my BFN from this morning. Trying not to lose hope. I'll probably retest tonight or first thing in the morning. If it's still negative, wait for missed AF. Thank you guys for being so kind. It means the world.

20200628_114909.jpg

I did too!! I just can't trust myself atm so I'm glad you lovelies see it too!!

I thought i saw something but the blue dye tests have scarred me I'm taking another in the morning! Thanks for all of the support you guys. Means the world!!!

So my local store literally had only blue dye tests and one pink dye test. I guess lots of people testing right now. I'm saving the pink dye test for tomorrow morning. Here is the blue dye test which doesn't even mean much to me anymore. Tomorrow will make 4 days before AF should arrive. Maybe I'll get some clarity.

20200628_220301.jpg

Also have started getting this weird like. Pulling, stretching feeling down low. It's weird.

I see lines on that pink one too! Is that a dollar store one? They’ve always showed first for me when I was really early. I know blue dye can be tricky, but that one you just posted is a clear line. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->