Am I going crazy?

Me too!!! Just super scared since the dollar tree tests weren't really showing much. But I'm hoping to have more luck with FRER since my AF isnt due for another 4 days.

Well she is on her way to the store finally, then to me! I'm trying to hold my pee. I'm gonna need for her to hurry

Oh my nothing worse when you need a pee so bad :shrug: xx

I ended up using the bathroom. The problem is I'm not even drinking anything but keep having to pee so much. UGH:x

I'll be testing in like an hour and a half! That way I will have held it for like 2 hours. Also going to take one tomorrow with FMU. I'm so excited, so scared of BFN, and feel like I'm in denial. :lol:

I'll be testing in like an hour and a half! That way I will have held it for like 2 hours. Also going to take one tomorrow with FMU. I'm so excited, so scared of BFN, and feel like I'm in denial. :lol:

I'll be waiting if I'm still awake :haha: xx

I'll be waiting if I'm still awake :haha: xx
30 more minutes!!!!! I've also started getting this WEIRD tingling pain in my nips today. I can hardly describe it, but definitely cant ignore it. I'm so scared to take this test. Lol

You will be lovely be mixed emotions tbh but if blazing positive bet you cry tho and that is so normal :) xxx

Ended up holding urine for like 1.5 hours. I see something super faint, but not dark enough to pick up on camera so I'm going to go ahead and assume it's negative. :( I know I still have 4 or 5 days before my AF, but will retest in the morning and update. Don't see how blue test can be so dark and end up negative. :-(

We will see how my FMU test looks tomorrow. Thanks again you guys. :dust:

20200629_205702.jpg

Last edited:
I swear I see like a pink shadow on that frer. FX for you though, and you're still pretty early still so not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->