Am I going crazy?

Oh, and that pulling feeling was my first indicator. Mine was like a pulled muscle feeling. I had no other symptoms so I thought I was going crazy. Lol

Yes, it was a dollar tree test. Blue dyes can be such a PAIN. I hate everyone is out of tests it seems like. I'm praying this is it. Thank you so much.

Oh, and that pulling feeling was my first indicator. Mine was like a pulled muscle feeling. I had no other symptoms so I thought I was going crazy. Lol
It is the weirdest feeling! Almost feels like a balloon blowing up in my pelvis. Really tight and just like it's being stretched. Not even cramps. Just weird.

So my local store literally had only blue dye tests and one pink dye test. I guess lots of people testing right now. I'm saving the pink dye test for tomorrow morning. Here is the blue dye test which doesn't even mean much to me anymore. Tomorrow will make 4 days before AF should arrive. Maybe I'll get some clarity.

View attachment 1083601

That is definitely a line I'd say :bfp: xx

Thanks you guys. But I got another EXTREMELY faint positive on the pink dye this morning, and I'm pretty sure it's BFN. I'm guessing all of my blue dye tests have been evaps. My period is supposed to start on the 3rd or the 4th so. I'll just wait it out at this point. I can't say I'm not a little .

Thanks you guys. But I got another EXTREMELY faint positive on the pink dye this morning, and I'm pretty sure it's BFN. I'm guessing all of my blue dye tests have been evaps. My period is supposed to start on the 3rd or the 4th so. I'll just wait it out at this point. I can't say I'm not a little .
If you got another faint line on the pink dye test that's not negative and the blue dyes look very positive . I'd say your pregnant. Why do you think 2 lines means negative??? Confused about that.

If you got another faint line on the pink dye test that's not negative and the blue dyes look very positive . I'd say your pregnant. Why do you think 2 lines means negative??? Confused about that.

The line is just so faint that I feel like maybe I'm just seeing things, ya know? And I know blue dyes are terrible about evaps. I could have sworn mine were too dark to be evaps. I have the exact same nausea that I had with my last pregnancy. (Slept with a bag beside the bed) I also think I figured the lines on a dollar tree test would be obvious by now to where I wouldn't have to super squint.

I hope so. My ladies were hurting bad this morning and it feels like AF is coming :(. Think I'm gonna break down and just take a FRER later this evening. Wish me luck! Thanks again for all the positivity!

I hope so. My ladies were hurting bad this morning and it feels like AF is coming :(. Think I'm gonna break down and just take a FRER later this evening. Wish me luck! Thanks again for all the positivity!

Good luck!! :happydance:

With all 3 of my pregnancies I felt like AF was coming any moment in the early days.

Good luck!! :happydance:

With all 3 of my pregnancies I felt like AF was coming constantly in the early days.

I felt that way with my last pregnancy. I also experienced this weird insomnia last night like I did with the last pregnancy. Just random moments of nausea. These weird hot flashes, dry feeling in my mouth, and running to the bathroom thinking I'm about to puke. Oh, good times. Lol. :p My friend is gonna drop off a FRER for me in a couple of hours. Eeeeeek!

I felt that way with my last pregnancy. I also experienced this weird insomnia last night like I did with the last pregnancy. Just random moments of nausea. These weird hot flashes, dry feeling in my mouth, and running to the bathroom thinking I'm about to puke. Oh, good times. Lol. :p My friend is gonna drop off a FRER for me in a couple of hours. Eeeeeek!

I almost always get restless leg syndrome when pregnant lol, except with my 1st. My 2nd I didn't get it till 3rd Tri, my 3rd it happened early before I got my :bfp:.

Last edited:
I always get restless leg syndrome when pregnant lol, except with my 1st. My 2nd I didn't get it till 3rd Tri, my 3rd it happened early before I got my :bfp:.

I can honestly say, if I'm not pregnant my body is doing a FABULOUS job of tricking me. My nausea has just been bad. And pregnancy nausea is a whole different nausea than regular nausea. Unfortunately I cannot talk to the partner about what's going on. This pregnancy would be unexpected, but I would be so so happy. Just not the ideal situation. We went out to eat the other night and I couldn't eat at all, I kept having to fan my face to keep from puking. His response: "Omg are you pregnant?" 8-[

I can honestly say, if I'm not pregnant my body is doing a FABULOUS job of tricking me. My nausea has just been bad. And pregnancy nausea is a whole different nausea than regular nausea. Unfortunately I cannot talk to the partner about what's going on. This pregnancy would be unexpected, but I would be so so happy. Just not the ideal situation. We went out to eat the other night and I couldn't eat at all, I kept having to fan my face to keep from puking. His response: "Omg are you pregnant?" 8-[

What did you say lol?

Well, this may be TMI **warning**. (Sorry!!!!!!) But I was like "how would that be possible?" He pulls out when we BD, but it's always very very last second, and we always BD multiple times back to back. That's another reason I don't think I'm pregnant. Because I know it is still possible to have a slip up, just rare chance of it happening.

I’m saying :bfp:
Different brands gave different sensitivities and dye amounts! Even same brand has different dye amounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->