Am I just being hormonal????

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
Ok so me and OH split up last Monday the 7th the Saturday was my birthday where I got a pandora bracelet from my mum and step dad and OH bought me two expensive heart charms for it and his mum bought me a glass bead (both genuine pandora) anyway we had a massive row the Monday over his family borrowing money where he took the charms from him and his mum off me and took my key off me and bagged my things up and kicked me out! Anyway since then I was staying at my mums! Came back yesterday after a hard week of crying sorrys etc etc! Anyway I just bought up about the charms asking if he really took them back and he did! He said I didn't deserve them and he has now spent the money on something else and give his mums money back! I'm so annoyed that he took them back! It was my 21st birthday and now he has got me nothing! I joked and said about him buying them back fo me seeing as it was a special birthday and he said no! Maybe for Xmas he may get me another one! I'm so pissed off that I'm actually sat here sobbing
Like a baby at the fact when people ask what he got me all I can answer with is 'nothing' didn't think he would actually go so low!! :( so upset! So iv text my mum and she said I'm welcome back there and I'm actually thinking of packing a bag and going! If he loved me as much as he said he did then surely he wouldn't be so thoughtless! :( so upset!!!

Sorry to here that! No I think that's low! I have the same problem. We broke up 2 days ago and sleeping in different rooms. oh and it's my birthday this Saturday, probably doesn't want to buy me anything lol. I'm not sure if it's cause i'm hormonal too! But i'm not going to put up with any crap! I know i can do it alone, plus i'm the bread winner anyhow! But your OH should not buy something and take it back no matter what! If I wasn't preggers i would still be very pissed at him for that! Chin up lovely x

Thanks Hun! And to top it all off iv just found stretch marks on my boobs! Gunna be crying myself to sleep tonight I think :( and sorry to hear about u and ur OH x

I call them baby or joy marks! There are always positives :) Maybe being at your mum's is a good idea. so you have time to think and sort your self out and what you really want. He might very well come around. However do you really want him making you feel like crap again. On the other hand, they so don't know what is going on with us or our bodies and everyone handles it different! hahah But I still think my OH is a big fat piggy ******* today! :)

Yeh will see what happens!! Omg I hoped I wouldn't get them! I'm so sad about it!!' :( there red and horrible ;( x

I think it was rather childish and selfish of him to take back a gift like that. Honestly, and as hard as it may be to do, I would take your mom up on her offer. (She may have an instinct about him that I would pay attention to - I have always found my mother to be right about men!)

Cream cream and more cream! That's what i have been doing since i found out, but i'm sure they will come for me too.But i don't care as long as baby is healthy :) Chin up hun x

I'm still getting evil msg's from mine all day! He just keeps making things worse! They are silly silly creatures! But we can make our own happiness. watch a good movie or something to take your mind off things...I know easy for me to say, but just a thought :) x

Thanks Hun! Feel loads better today! Maybe a good cry can do us some good! X

Wow is your oh 3 years old? Thats a really childish thing to do! The charms were a gift i would never ask for something that i had given to anyone let alone my oh!
Think he needs to grow up.
I dont blame you for being upset i would be too. Hope things work out for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back