• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only one...

i used opks so i'm pretty positive that i'm only 4 dpo. I think it was a bad test. I'll test again tomorrow with fmu. I got my results from my progesterone test yesterday and it was 12.0 do you think that is normal for 3dpo? my doctor said it was

I am not sure what the levels mean! I need to ask my doctor about that.

I was supposed to go yesterday for my 21 day progesterone test and I totally forgot! I was in a panic. I called today and they said I could just do it today. Hoping it's okay! :)

Brittany I think you and I will be the only ones on later, as we are the only ones in the same time zone! ;)

lol! we probably will be the only ones!

and you are fine i went on cd23 which was 3dpo so you are ok!

its 9:00 pm... watching tv... full day m on b&b off and on... while on work... as m addicted to b&b..

brits12 do post a pic tomorrow... would love to see a big bfp... good luck.. will be awake till 12.00...

i most certainly will, however, i dont think it will be a bfp for a few more days! Keeping my fingers crossed and prayers up that it will be!

its 9:00 pm... watching tv... full day m on b&b off and on... while on work... as m addicted to b&b..

brits12 do post a pic tomorrow... would love to see a big bfp... good luck.. will be awake till 12.00...

Good night! Or I should say good morning because that's when you'll see this! lol :)

Good night! Or I should say good morning because that's when you'll see this! lol :)

yes i saw this in morning. good morning to you too.. and have a nice day and happy birthday in advance. enjoy..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wristwatch & Shonababu!!!!! :cake::cake: I hope you both have lovely days!! and praying for a BFP as a present for you both!!

Brittany are you about today? any news?

How are all you other ladies getting on?

I'm just off for my progesterone test....feeling very deflated today after OH announced last night that he wanted me to have a month off ttc if this time didn't work as he thinks its taking over my life .....I tried to explain that doing that will only make things 10 times worse for me!!! After a long discussion i promised to not let it take over (well i'll just not mention things to him!!) and he agreed that I can continue the clomid PHEW!!! He went on to say that he felt the pressure and all the emotions of one minute being pregnant and the next not and living life this way is hard - i agreed with him but maybe selfishly i thought we imagine how i feel with all the hormones :cry:

anyway i've decided to just be selective over what i tell him to try and shelter him from the pressure and he has agreed that we can still BD at the correct time.

Sorry for the rambling, i'm so deflated today!! plus now got to drive 1hour 10mins to have a blood test then back again. Seems like such an effort today :cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wristwatch & Shonababu!!!!! :cake::cake: I hope you both have lovely days!! and praying for a BFP as a present for you both!!

I'm just off for my progesterone test....feeling very deflated today after OH announced last night that he wanted me to have a month off ttc if this time didn't work as he thinks its taking over my life .....I tried to explain that doing that will only make things 10 times worse for me!!! After a long discussion i promised to not let it take over (well i'll just not mention things to him!!) and he agreed that I can continue the clomid PHEW!!! He went on to say that he felt the pressure and all the emotions of one minute being pregnant and the next not and living life this way is hard - i agreed with him but maybe selfishly i thought we imagine how i feel with all the hormones :cry:

anyway i've decided to just be selective over what i tell him to try and shelter him from the pressure and he has agreed that we can still BD at the correct time.

Sorry for the rambling, i'm so deflated today!! plus now got to drive 1hour 10mins to have a blood test then back again. Seems like such an effort today :cry:

thanks a lot for your birthday wishes.. and have taken leave tomorrow as me & DH will go for outing. yeah m so very happy. i too hope we all get a beautiful present of our life.
best of luck for your test today.. i know everything will be fine. don't worry my god is with you.
good that u convinced you DH; i pray that u get your BFP right away so you & your DH don't have to argue anymore more on it.
hoping for a good news from you as a birthday gift to me and wristwatch.
good luck and hugs.. are u on fb? what's your name there... my name is sanam kerkar... wish to see u there:happydance:

Thank you!!! You gals are ahead of me so here my birthday isn't until tomorrow! But thank you just the same. :) Sorry to hear about your DH. Men just don't understand. I had my progesterone yesterday so I'm anxious to hear the results. I hope your day gets better hun. Keep us posted please. <3

thanks a lot for your birthday wishes.. and have taken leave tomorrow as me & DH will go for outing. yeah m so very happy. i too hope we all get a beautiful present of our life.
best of luck for your test today.. i know everything will be fine. don't worry my god is with you.
good that u convinced you DH; i pray that u get your BFP right away so you & your DH don't have to argue anymore more on it.
hoping for a good news from you as a birthday gift to me and wristwatch.
good luck and hugs.. are u on fb? what's your name there... my name is sanam kerkar... wish to see u there:happydance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're celebrating before me because you're so far ahead of me in time! I still have another day! I'll add you on Facebook. My first name is Reilly just so you know it's me. :)

I think I found you shonababu, otherwise I just added a random person. :p Let me know if it's you!

yes its me... dear... hope you are fine today... any more symptoms??? well m having pelvic cramps and i do have a uti ... i drink around 6 ltrs of water per day but don't know how i got it....

I'm just getting up! Only 8am here! Had to wake up in the middle of the night to lee! I also have sore nipples too!

I'm just getting up! Only 8am here! Had to wake up in the middle of the night to lee! I also have sore nipples too!

thank you so much... for your wishes.. its 6:10 pm here.. and still 23rd. my b'day is tomorrow .... and m very very happy...

I had a dream last night that I had a BFP! I hope that's a good sign! :) Maybe it was God telling me I'll get one! Maybe not this cycle, or next, and maybe it'll take longer than I know, but I think it was His way of telling me I will see it eventually. :)

Just an update: Called the dr. and my progesterone test won't be available for a couple more days.

Hi everyone! I've had my blood taken - never thought i'd be so excited lol!! not really any symptoms today, maybe occasional cramps but they could be the witch on her way!

I'm popping onto facebook now i'll try to add you, my name is Rebecca just incase you wondered! Just a quick note nobody on there knows i'm ttc so i don't ever mention it otherwize it puts more pressure on me.

Brittany did u get another line this morning?

Birthday girls it sounds as if you are going to have great days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->