Am I the only one...

Well, AF decided to show up today! 28-day cycle, never happened. It's always 31+. UGGHHH! Onto cycle 14. :/

Well, AF decided to show up today! 28-day cycle, never happened. It's always 31+. UGGHHH! Onto cycle 14. :/

Sorry to hear hun :hugs:
I got mine on Monday :cry:

I'm going on cycle #15 and we are finally both going to see the OB/GYN on Aug. 10th. I'm doing nothing this month, no EPO, no Soy, no OPK...nothing. I'm basically done. I want the OB/GYN to do something, give me something to help, but he has to do some testing first. I did mine, but he haven't.

She wanted to wait until December...I'm sorry but I want all my kids before 32 if we get only one by then (which only gives us 3 1/2) then we'll only have one. :wacko:

I'm going in on the 9th. I am assuming he probably wants me to cancel it since I called today and said I got my period and he is putting me back on Clomid with monitored follies, so I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 13th. But I am going to keep the appointment and ask him about my options for IUI. I feel like monitoring my follies is just pointless because I think I am already timing things right based on OPKs and everything else. UGGHHH!!!!!

sorry about the frustrations danielle & wristwatch :/

I also am upset--so after an amazing FS apt. where I had an US bloodwork, dh did bloodwork too.....and we got everything set to go to start my bcps for ivf today and have procedure first week in sept......

ugh big bummer.....found out from my FS financial aid that I need a uterine cavity evaluation before I can be approved by insurance for ivf and this may take long enough to cancel out my first cycle...ughh. I am really disappointed, but it is not cancelled until prob. aug 13th as that is when I am supposed to start lupron. FX I can get in this thurs or friday and confirm things are all clear and good to go!! Hope we all have a better day tomorrow with only good news!!

sorry about the frustrations danielle & wristwatch :/

I also am upset--so after an amazing FS apt. where I had an US bloodwork, dh did bloodwork too.....and we got everything set to go to start my bcps for ivf today and have procedure first week in sept......

ugh big bummer.....found out from my FS financial aid that I need a uterine cavity evaluation before I can be approved by insurance for ivf and this may take long enough to cancel out my first cycle...ughh. I am really disappointed, but it is not cancelled until prob. aug 13th as that is when I am supposed to start lupron. FX I can get in this thurs or friday and confirm things are all clear and good to go!! Hope we all have a better day tomorrow with only good news!!

Man, can we catch a break please?! At least Bec is pregnant, so that gives us hope!

Girls I'm SO SO SO sorry!!!! I totally understand how devastating it is!! Nothing I can say will make it better :( Danielle have a month of enjoyment for yourself perhaps spend a bit of quality time with oh doing something fun?

Wristwatch grrrrr well at least you didn't have to wait until 18dpo! I agree watching follies I useless for u at this point. Also can I ask you to check that iui is correct for you as at my last appt I was told that as timed bd with clomid hadn't worked there was very little point doing iui and I was straight to Ivf first appt 7th August l still haven't cancelled it as I darnt!!! Lol

Almosthere fx they do it super quick!!! Can u hassle them in anyway?

(((((((hugs)))))))) to you all!! As wrist said there is some hope a I eventually did it I know that doesn't help you guys but I really really thought it would never happen - hence Ivf.

I am really thinking that my issue might be hostile CM. I have never gotten enough EWCM and even though I use Preseed, I'm not sure how much that's doing to change things. But IUI bypasses a lot of the CM that could destroy sperm. Since that's covered by insurance and IVF isn't I'm going to at least try IUI a couple of times before moving on. :)

Hey ladies,

I just got back from a weekend at a couple of cottages my stepdad owns in a lake about 3 hours away to celebrate my sister's bachelorette party. I really thought it was going to be a great weekend away from the whole TTC thing and I'd be able to just relax and forget about it.

I was wrong.

I noticed that my sister's friend wasn't drinking Friday when we got there (the majority of people were coming up on Saturday), but I didn't think anything of it. I was just so excited for some boating and swimming and some cocktails. :) So anyway, I went to bed in one of the cottages and my mom came inside to tell me that my sister's friend was pregnant and they were afraid to tell me because they didn't want to ruin my weekend.

I took it better than I thought, but I found myself staring at her and just wishing so much that I was in her position. She wasn't planning this or trying at all.

I pretended I didn't know anything, and when people started showing up Saturday, the girl's twin sister included, it was too hard for everyone to hide it, so someone was like "Does everyone know?" and she goes "I told everyone last night." and then she looked at me and got all teary-eyed and said "But I didn't tell Reilly yet...I'm having a baby" and she really felt awful.

I gave her a hug and congratulated her and I'm really happy for her. She's a nice person. It was just hard and my mind was on TTC 24/7. I had a great time but not as much fun as I probably would've had.

Anyway, I did manage to relax! And I came home to the ultrasound order from my doctor for the follicle monitoring, and then I also got a letter from my insurance saying that my doctor ordered Ovidrel (hcg trigger shot), so I guess I'll be doing that too! I'm excited to be trying so many things at once (Clomid, ultrasound, triggers) but I'm soooo scared of multiples!

Sorry for the novel! Hope all is well with you. Bec how are you feeling?

Oh hun that must have been devastating a real kick in the guts :hugs: I'm so sorry your having a truely awful time BUT as you say lots of things to try this time and maybe use guifassin again to thin cm? There is hope at the end of the tunnel its just so diffiucult to believe. Please feel free to talk any time and i'm sending you a MASSIVE :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

wristwatch-SO SORRY...I know how it feels =(

nimbec hope you are feeling well!

afm I am off to get my SIS today, and DH already got his scrotal US today...sounds super awkward haha. I hope to get some kind of answer from the insurance by Friday if all goes well I will start lupron Monday! But I know the odds of this happening are low, so may have to figure out if I should stop by BCPS or finish the entire pack then go on to another pack for ivf-how complicated!

Hi ladies just popping in real quick to update-they found a polyp on my uterus and obgyn says this delays IVF as they need to surgically remove it,...I feel like giving up at this point, just so defeated...it is always one negative thing to another...when am I going to get good news for once?!

Almosthere don't despare you never know you may get your bfp while your waiting...like i did. If not its good to know each procedure is one step closer to that end goal!!!! (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Thanks for the positivity...and I am on BCPS but only the first week---I read they are not able to prevent pregnancy unless the fukll first week of pills-all 7 are taken...so I may just stop taking them due to everything that happened today. I am going to call my FS relay the info and ask them to as my doctor if I should just stop the pills...

Yes definately a good idea call them and see! they use them to startperiods for 7 days so def no panic!!

I just left a voicemail as they never answer-so I should get a response in a few hours! To be honest, I am a bit relieved to be able to pause in this who ttc...take my time a bit more, and do the needed steps so that I have a safe and successful pregnancy =) How are you and little bean nimbec?! any symptoms yet?

Wrist, I saw your test on pregnancy test thread. It look positive to me, I was really excited for you. I'm getting the same thing as you. I tested at 8DPO and got a positive just like you. I waited this morning to retest and I got a bfn. It's so frustrating, I totally understand your disapointment. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we both got false negatives.

Gl ladies! Just an update from me I started stimming last night yay!

another bfn this morning....argh!! after 15 months of trying and finally getting a bfp, but to realizing it was probably a false positive?! WTF...I hate this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->