Am I the only one...

and congrats on the pos opk nimbec-It is always a nice surprise oing early!

Almosthere and Danielle don't panic you can o as late as cd30 and still get pg! I o'd cd22 when I got bfp (chemical :() unfortunately!!

So my temp went up this am hoping I didnt o yesterday grrr want more time to catch eggie

I am starting to wonder the same danielle! I started testing cd11 and I am wondering if I maybe had a super early pos opk surge that was missed on cd10 and od on cd 11 or 12....

neg opk last night, cd19 today, not looking like I am going to ov this cycle! =(

I started using OPK on CD4 cuz I was already getting a second line then plus I use Soy this cycle again and it can mess up your cycle. I'm still waiting to test. I'll probably test this afternoon and tonight since I only have two test left. If I don't get a positive then I'll just keep on BD.

Almosthere and Danielle don't panic you can o as late as cd30 and still get pg! I o'd cd22 when I got bfp (chemical :() unfortunately!!

So my temp went up this am hoping I didnt o yesterday grrr want more time to catch eggie

I don't think it will be later Nimbec cuz I've been having O symptoms since Friday.
Definitely had CM on Thursday and Friday. Cramps since Friday on left side and lower backache. I might have miss the positive too cuz last time I tested yesterday at 4h30pm and it's now 11am and I haven't tested yet. Only will this afternoon...I can't believe I only have two tests left.:dohh:

When you are done O, your OPK should look like what? No second line?

eeek finally a blazing RED pos opk eee!!! So funny b.c today was the day I doubted this would happen...made my day and already dtd tn and last night! =)

and danielle it depends when you caught your surge...some get days of pos opks...but yes after the surge is dropping/gone, they should be lighter lines on opks...I assume I O the first day of neg opk after pos....

almosthere YAY CONGRATS!!!!!!!! get baby dancing whoo hooo then hurry up and join me in the 2ww - its a crazy time lol!

danielle any news?
wristwatch & shona hows things?

almosthere YAY CONGRATS!!!!!!!! get baby dancing whoo hooo then hurry up and join me in the 2ww - its a crazy time lol!

danielle any news?
wristwatch & shona hows things?

Well, I think I was ovulating yesterday. I use my last OPK test yesterday morning and it was almost positive. I've been having sharp cramps on left side for the last three days. It come and goes. A lot of BD. I'm still doing acupuncture, but she told be to do a pregnancy test on Thursday before my appointment to make sure I'm not pregnant. I told her it would be too soon to know, but she said just in case. :dohh: I had to order more tests cuz I only have three left.

What about you Nimbec? You are probably in your tww right?

Hi ladies...just popping in to update...very horrid day....so even though dh had 11mil sperm, only 2mil were alive..the rest were dead/useless....no iui for us....straight to IVF if dh's second S.A comes out the same or worse....

Almosthere i'm so sorry :hugs: This ttc journey is so so hard!!!

I'm at a simular stage but due to me not oh ...next step IVF as IUI no good for me :( Lets hope for a little miracle before then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hows everyone else getting on? Time still stood still for me wishing the days away lol

glad we can share our ivf journey's together, although praying we get a natural miracle first!! DH was going to do second S.A. next friday, but I am so sick of waitinf for my bfp and want to get the ball rolling with IVF, so he is off for this Friday! No more dtd until Sat prob. which I am okay with, as we can forward the S.A results over to our F.S and have DH get his ultrasound (urologist wants it done for his testies...and more blood work for the both of us, then we are ready)...luckily I had 3 of the 4 needed tests done for IVF....also, got tested to make sure I am not a carrier for horrid diseases that could be passed on to my future children...

I think I am going to be very stressed having to start my new and first full time job after college...and do ivf on top of that...I have to work 9ish am and already have a 45 min commute, so add getting up way earlier to make it to doc. apts that are also a commute.....oh man!

Great to hear you are getting the ball rolling!! I may have to do 1 more cycle of clomid as oh is dillydallying about the IVF he has agreed to it but doesnt like the thought. BUT he has promised if no bfp in next 2 cycles we can do it!! I've already been to see them and he has agreed that e can start all tests needed for ivf etc if no bfp this cycle. So i guess we won't be too fart apart.

Lets pray for a bpf before that tho :)

ah glad you can also get the ball rolling too!! haha...

and it is funny...because in high school I remember learning about IVF from a perspective of thinking I would never have to do it, but now here I am, at 23...it is crazy...and no I am not thrilled that it cannot happen naturally, but at the same time, I did not have to think twice, I want to see what dh and mine children will look like, sound like, act like, and I am all for ivf if it is the only way that I can have my own beautiful babies....

and another thought....I may consider adoption in the far future, as my perspectives have changed so much....I would love to adopt my third child =)

I totally agree, me and oh have talked a lot about adoption but i would like to try everything at all possible to have our own before doing that - like you i'd happily adopt a 2nd or 3rd child!!

I'm 31 in a few weeks so i feel like time is running out for me :( although they have said in ivf center that i should be ok upto 35 then odds shoot down!

yes, you will be fine, you are far from 35. and incredible how it changes from "I want 3 healthy children" to "I will take what I can get!!!!" Haha...I still want 3, DH wants 2...but at this point I think we would both appreciate just one healthy baby of our own!

I found this quote that really inspires me to go through with IVF-“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
Jimmy Dean

Oh and update....I guess DH had given a urine sample which he never told me about-but I guess it is only obvious that a urologist would have this done...and turns out DH has a severe urine infection...so odd...dh has not complained about anything regarding this SO FX this is why his sperm analysis came back so horrid.....

ooooh thats positive - a urine infecion can have a terrible effect on sperm FX for you both!!!! lets hope he didn't have it around 0 time this month!

apparently he had blood in his urine and he didnt notice i was like well was it orange? he goes ya...and i am like well that is the color of yellow and red mixed together!! bahahaa....and the nurse practitioner I spoke with said it can have no affect on a sperm analysis I am going to ask my FS what he thinks.....because i scheduled dh's SA for friday!!! We get urine results from todays sample tomorrow....

Oh hun why is it things are never straight forward!! I got a little upset easrier as i was reading throught he thread 'we had an oopsie' and there are lots of bfp's these ladies were not even trying and we try so hard month on month and nada :( Oh well im pleased for them - jelous also BUT we must stay pos and pray for our own bfp this cycle!!! Let me know how urine test goes

Hey everyone,

I'm 4-5 DPO today. Up until today I was feeling pretty happy, and not being super emotionally attached to the idea of a pregnancy this cycle. I had the "if it happens, it happens" attitude. And all of a sudden a few minutes ago I just got this intense, desperate, overwhelming desire to just have a baby of my own.

I hate that this is something you have very little control over. In my life, I'm one of those people who has a goal, goes after it, and gets it with hard work or dedication. Well, I've worked hard and I've been dedicated, but there's really nothing I can do to force that sperm to go to that egg.

And it's just heartbreaking, as I'm sure you all understand.

I go on Facebook and see all these pictures of babies, ultrasounds, posts announcing pregnancies, and it's just so much to handle. I sometimes make posts that hint at or briefly talk about my struggle with infertility. My friends and family and many co-workers know that we have been trying and have been having issues. But I just feel like I need to let it out in a more real way.

They all tell me to just "be patient" and "don't try so hard" and "it'll happen when you least expect it/stop trying" and I usually just smile and nod at them, when I want to scream at them. How do THEY know it'll happen? And excuse me but when did they become medical doctors?

I struggle on a daily basis with anger and frustration and depression. In recent years the depression had improved dramatically, but I've noticed that since about May, I've had many more depressed days. I had an AMAZING weekend this weekend, and I am now right back to feeling sad and depressed.

I just really hope it happens soon, because I feel like I'm slowly losing it.

I'm sorry this is so long, I just needed to vent.

Hugs and baby dust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->