Am I the only one...

Aww hun i'm so sorry :( just a quicki to say :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'll reply properly in morning as just off to bed xxx

wristwatch, I am so sorry you are feeling this way-I also feel the same! I know it may sound odd, but I am excited to see a counselor before IVF (as I think it will help make me feel like I am not the only woman feeling so sad about this long awaited BFP..) Coping with infertility/possible infertility is not an easy thing at all-but we can all get through this together!!!

omgsh just realized I did not update you ladies with the whole UTI thing/second S.A> results....so turns out no infection which is good for DH! Also, turns out his second s.a. was dramatically different in my opinion.....instead of 11million sperm, there were 23million...although of the 11mil only 2 were alive, so with this second result idk how many of the 23 were alive. Also motility went from 15% to 40%. So all in all, good news, but the motility is still not where it needs to be, so I believe IVF is going to be our final plan. Hoping to make it to my FS on Aug. 1st with DH if he can get off from work-will have my AF then if not bfp...lets hope bfp and wont need to go to the apt! haha.....but anywho, I am assuming more bloodwork will be done for me, maybe some for dh, lots of reading and signing of papers, and then getting prescribed some BCP's and a date to start taking them then we will go from there!!! (at least I am hoping this will all happen at the apt, which is why I scheduled it for around af-so that I can start ivf bcps before it is too late as I would hate to waste another month!).

Wristwatch its so hard and there are no words i can say to make it any better :( BUT we are always here for you if you need us!!!!!!! It completley takes over all of my thoughts grrrr my emotions are all over the place. I hope you feel a little better today and that the sun is shining - that always helps a little.

i have to confess i poas this morning! so much for waiting till at least tomorrow or saturday was the plan. I got a temp rise this morning and couldn't resist of course BFN :( silly me 9dpo or 11dpo (FF changed its mind) so now i really am going to try and wait!!

Almosthere great news about sperm count!! YEY any more is a bonus surley there must be a few goodens in there!! Looks like we maybe starting out ivf journey together....my first appt is 7th august although i think it will take a few months to get started as i will be mid cycle when i see them and oh still needs some serious persuasion!!!!!
hope your all ok!!

hmm yes oh thinks we are moving into ivf too fast, but I am just so emotionally drained-but now my fear is maybe we are going to fast...maybe we should wait until after a bfn in sept if still not preg-sept. 11th 2012 will be our year mark of ttc....but idk I told dh why would the doctor have us go through the process if it is too early/not necessary....do you ladies think some FS just want your money?! ugh so confused as to what to do now :/ I am just so sick of waiting and so sick of feeling horribly sad every single day about this-but then if ivf does not work the first time I think I will feel even more depressed :/

and nimbecc when I got dh's improved SA results, I felt hopeful and tested when it was way to early like 6/7/8dpo lol twice yesterday and once the day before so now I am not testing anymore-all bfns, what a waste!

Thanks so much for your support, girls. I am feeling better today. I took some photos last night and editing them has been putting me in a better mood. Being productive is great during the summer!

Almosthere, that's great! :)

Bec, I saw your temp rise on your chart and I was like WOW!! Hope it's a good sign! :)

Well ladies ... i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning!!! Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them :( already feel a bit crampy i'm so frightened !!

i also know how hard it is to hear news of bfp's so ill keep it breif but i'm going knowhere untill all of you get those BFP's!

Omgsh nimbec amazing news! So glad you got to skip out on ivf ahhh yay! Afm still waiting formy af cd30

Thankyou almosthere!! I'll be keeping a close eye on you...when do you plan to test?

I tested yesterday actually and bfn I was about 8 or 9dpo so I think I am out and thinking about ivf and if we want to risk having ttwins or not! I think we can choose if we want one or two fertilized eggs to be inserted in me hmmmm....

Almost there I had a bfn at 9dpo! I was going to risk twins because i thought likely in my luck that one wouldn't stick lol and I wouldn't mind twins at all although I'd be terrified!! Lol

Wow Bec I'm soooo happy for you! Praying that it's a sticky bean. :)

Hi everyone! Sorry, I haven't been lurking in here lately.
I hope everyone is doing ok.

I'm still waiting for AF to show up on Monday. I'm truly not feeling it this cycle, got a bfn this morning...I'm just going to wait for Monday. My husband finally agreed to get himself check, so we are going on Aug. 10th.

Thanks wristwatch that means a lot and i know it must have been hard for you reading it ((HUGS))

Ok think I'm out all icky crampy tummy and pink when wiped after peeing ugh onto ivf....my apt to sign all legal forms and to get rest of bloodwork is next wed so hope this process wiill get started right away!

Almosthere I'm sorry :( but at least you get to start your ivf journey and the route to your bfp!! Ill be keeping an eye on you!

Ok think I'm out all icky crampy tummy and pink when wiped after peeing ugh onto ivf....my apt to sign all legal forms and to get rest of bloodwork is next wed so hope this process wiill get started right away!

So sorry :( :hugs:

Almost there I had a bfn at 9dpo! I was going to risk twins because i thought likely in my luck that one wouldn't stick lol and I wouldn't mind twins at all although I'd be terrified!! Lol

I want to do two instead of one as I am thinking the same strategy as you lol but the thing is dh claims he only wants two kids and I want three so this means I wanted to be preg three times but if we end up w twins I won't even be pregnant twice :( but I know I will be blessed even having one but I don't want to give up on my dream of 3 plus ivf is so costly that ide rather do one procedure for two babies than two separate procedures so idk so complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->