Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

hey leave my giant drinks out of it :happydance:

im really upset that this thread was created. that someone would make a thread just to bitch about people NOT bitching. what a shame that this day has been ruined for many people on the forum.

I am sorry that your day has been ruined by a thread that I started on an internet forum, I really am. I'm just left sitting here thinking what a load of crap some people spend their day sifting through to find silly pictures. Has it ruined my day? No, because my day was spent looking after my lovely son, going for luch with my husband and relaxing, not with my backside glued to a computer screen searching out manky goats, so again I apologise if this thread has ruined your day!

But you clearly now want to start a whole new thread moaning about goats?

I think NG09 was just saying that it was silly to say that the BF/FF thread being cleaned up was ruining everyones day, because surely everyone's day is not dependent on an internet forum.

This has gotten nasty :wacko: For the record, mine is napping right now and it takes 2 seconds to google "internet fail, goat lol" or whatever. On the flip side, I can see why some people want to participate in a discussion without a flood of pictures unrelated. Perhaps we should all respect that Wobbles appears to want to clear up those pictures from the thread and return to the subject, and move on.

For the record... i looked after my lovely son too. I think everyone did. So what was the point to your patronising "im better than you" post exactly?

i agree, i found that post extremely rude! i had a lovely day with Lily, at my mums, then doing a bungee jump for cancer actually....so ermmm i dont think my arse was stuck to a computer all day!!:growlmad:

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

im really upset that this thread was created. that someone would make a thread just to bitch about people NOT bitching. what a shame that this day has been ruined for many people on the forum.

I am sorry that your day has been ruined by a thread that I started on an internet forum, I really am. I'm just left sitting here thinking what a load of crap some people spend their day sifting through to find silly pictures. Has it ruined my day? No, because my day was spent looking after my lovely son, going for luch with my husband and relaxing, not with my backside glued to a computer screen searching out manky goats, so again I apologise if this thread has ruined your day!

Lol... miaooow. Getting a bit personal now no?

Is that Q for putty tat pictures now Bex?? :haha:

It is if you want it to be ;) Of course you'll have to make sure Leo is barracaded in his room to play by himself while you trawl Google for cat pictures...

Prop his bottle up too Jac. MUCH more convenient.

https://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/whothehellpunchesakoalap1.gif
:rofl:

Finally the ff thread has been locked to be cleaned up

So basically the very pics that were supposed to have kept the thread going is what got it locked in the end. Ironic no??

It's being re-opened :thumbup:

Yes after a tidy up of "all the unrelated nonsense and then it will be re-opened." Admins words, not mine. :)

shame on those who wasted the admins time and spoilt the day for everyone else.

I don't see how its spoilt everyone's day by asking admin to remove the pictures :wacko:

The pictures just ruin good threads. And its not funny. Just because some of us don't find it funny doesnt mean we don't have a sense of humour.

and just because some don't find them funny it doesn't mean they aren't.

will this thread ever end?

I think NG09 was just saying that it was silly to say that the BF/FF thread being cleaned up was ruining everyones day, because surely everyone's day is not dependent on an internet forum.

:thumbup: Thanks.

I had a fab day too. Met the girlies at 10.30am for coffee, didn't leave until 1.30pm LONG COFFEE :dohh:

Then shab saw his Nan until 4pm. Then he had half a banana. Then i had a poo about, hmm 5.30pm it must of been. Then had a bath with shab at 6.30pm. Massaged Vince's neck around 7pm. Vince and shab watched Lost till around 9pm. Then Leni fell asleep, and now i am having some me time (that i very rarely get until shab is asleep) having some FUN!

So yep, busy day here too.

:rofl: That response was sooo rude I just had to laugh. Miaow indeed!

What sound do goats make. Is it baa? Random question I know :rofl: x

I was just saying on fb actually, its fine that the pictures are being cleaned up - they have served a purpose, and when they are gone a healthy FRIENDLY debate will still remain.

The pictures calmed the situation down... take them away, it will still be full of calm unpatronising posts. Which is more than i can say for THIS thread.

Is that Q for putty tat pictures now Bex?? :haha:

It is if you want it to be ;) Of course you'll have to make sure Leo is barracaded in his room to play by himself while you trawl Google for cat pictures...

Prop his bottle up too Jac. MUCH more convenient.

Oh he's playing with the goat in the back garden:thumbup:

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/Random%20shizzle/shaven-pussy.jpg

I had a fab day too. Met the girlies at 10.30am for coffee, didn't leave until 1.30pm LONG COFFEE :dohh:

Then shab saw his Nan until 4pm. Then he had half a banana. Then i had a poo about, hmm 5.30pm it must of been. Then had a bath with shab at 6.30pm. Massaged Vince's neck around 7pm. Vince and shab watched Lost till around 9pm. Then Leni fell asleep, and now i am having some me time (that i very rarely get until shab is asleep) having some FUN!

So yep, busy day here too.

thats it get all the details in!! :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle