Amy-Lea

Reaction score
Weigh in updates-Mondays:
Week One- 1lb lost!
Week Two- 1.5lbs on!
Week Three- Never went
Week Four- Never went
Week Five- 3.5lbs lost!
Well I have started Slimming World again for the 5th time this year :blush: the first time I joined because I thought i was morbidly obese I was 12stone 4! I am now going back with my tails between my legs and weighing:

13st 7.5lbs :shock:
5ft 8"

Dress size currently varying between a 14 & 16!
I am going to be upping pictures tonight to encourage me on my (predicted very long) journey!

I feel like I have had such a bad start to the day though. I think it's because I'm a tad depressed but I'm not going to let it ruin me and this time, I am just going to take 1 day at a time.

Think I am going to have a crack at Extra Easy Plan for today:

Breakfast:
Grapes, Strawberries, pot of Low fat strawberry yoghurt. (3 syns :dohh: thought it was going to be free)

Dinner:
2 Tescos own meat free sausages (0.5 syns each)
Half a tin of beans

Tea:
Quorn mince pieces, Bolagnaise sauce and going to half half a baguette of garlic bread.

5 cheddar crackers (5 syns)

Unsure on syn value but I figured I'd enjoy it and I have messed up a few times today already by mistake so I will go shopping tomorrow and be excellent tomorrow!

I just need to do this. I have gotten to far now, before I know it I will be 14 stone! My aim is to loose, no big targets or goals. I'm just at a point now where a loss is a loss. In an ideal world.

13 stone by Christmas!
Long term goal is to reach 11st 4lbs that is where I maintained for a long while and i think I look good on pictures. (Although typically I never at the time)
Goal weight where I would dance around the highstreet naked with happiness 10st10lbs!

Well yeah, thats me. I need to loose weight, I let my self down ALOT! I'm not holding my breath but maybe this time will be the time! :thumbup:

The pictures that gave me the kickstart I needed to loose weight :sick: My arsm are becoming dimply and my face is offically a MOON HEAD!
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1256740617-U8.jpg
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1256740692-U8.jpg

Aww, good luck! I think slimming world is great because of all the "free" foods on certain days! I've done this before and I'll be doing it again once baby is about one. So, I'll be following your diary for inspiration :D x

Thanks for the reply ..In theory Slimming world is great it is so easy. I just get in the I'm on a diet mode and self destruct and seem to eat more than I did before the bloody diet!

Fingers crossed, there is something worthwhile and inspirational for you to read!:flower:

Best of luck hun :hugs: I'll keep popping back in here to see how you're getting on :D

I can't wait to start WW once LO is out! :lol:

Good luck sweetie :)
I'm sure you'll make your target by Xmas xxx

Thanks for the reply ..In theory Slimming world is great it is so easy. I just get in the I'm on a diet mode and self destruct and seem to eat more than I did before the bloody diet!

Fingers crossed, there is something worthwhile and inspirational for you to read!:flower:

I know what you mean, as soon as you aren't allowed something it becomes tastier than ever! I think the best way is to just really fill up on the free foods. I know the first time I did it I felt a bit like I couldn't reaaaally have as much of the free foods as I wanted and that if I felt full, I must have been doing something wrong so it didn't really work but the next time was much better.

Heh, I've tried a trillion different diets! The best one I ever did was atkins but it didn't last long. Slimming world is the best long term one I've tried.

People do say "everything in moderation" and just to eat healthily but when you have a goal, a structured diet really helps! x

Good luck Amy, I loved Slimming World!

PM me if you ever need some support/motivation. I am currently trying to lose the extra poundage as well:wacko: It has been a process, but I am finally starting to see some progress. Good luck in your journey...and know that you have a lot of support if you need it. :hugs:

Today I completly messed up and had an Aero chocolate bar in college forgetting I was dietting so decided a egg butty for tea will suffice only that is synful bread. Geeeez, maybe next week ay!:doh:

Breakfast: Mouthful of Crunchy Nut cornflakes (felt bad eating them as I didn't know the syn value)

Dinner: Bread Barm (Healthy Extra B) with Chicken.

Tea: 2 pieces of best of both bread (8syns) Eggs

Mint Areo! :growlmad::growlmad:

That doesn't seem much to eat at all! Good luck on your journey, you have more will power than me! :) xx

I've not been in the house to eat today really. Not sure what tomorrow will bring either as I haven't got much shopping in and it doesnt get delivered until 7pm!
I just took before pictures. 1 clothed then 3 in just my leggings and bra, side front and back. OMG I didn't know I looked so big! I feel sick! :cry:

Aww :hugs: I'm sure you look beautiful! but if you have a goal and you're not at that goal then of course you wont be happy but you'll get there! You were there once so you can be again xxx

Today I've not eaten much! Extra Easy plan still though.

Breakfast: Skipped it :dohh:

Lunch: Wholemeal barm with Ham & salad

Then I have just ate an apple! Will be having Tea when Darren gets home but don't know what yet!

Good luck hun, planning ahead is a good idea itll save you from eating things you shouldnt!!

Its ahrd to stick to it hun I know believe me! But it will get easier. Just start filling up on all those free foods!! I take bananas and apples everywhere with me! :) I still have at least 1 takeaway a week though :blush: I started 2nd September and I have lost 8lb so far so I'm quite pleased coz my goal was 1 stone by Xmas :)

Good luck hunni and I'll be here to encouragea nd help you! :D xx

Whenever im counting calories or whatnot if for whatever reason i eat something i shouldn't i never see it as me failing the diet or that im really really bad-i just make sure i dont get into that situation again so il do something thats means im less tempted or more prepared (eg if you get hungry at a certain time of the day make sure you eat some free foods just before that time or if you dont where your gona buy your tea cos your out and about take a lunch box with an already prepared meal).I expect you have heard it before but it does help.....keep up the journal-loving it and love knowing im not on my own xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->