Amy-Lea's "Maybe this time" journal! UPDATE WEIGH IN DAY FIRST POST

naughty! :rofl:

if you have a maccy ds i will just have to have some icecream :rofl:

As I said before hun you can't be good all of the time. But in regards to your question about the chicken nuggets probably not because the fat that they are fried in will actually go through the batter and into the chicken, but don't quote me on that!

HE BROUGHT ME A BIG MAC HOME:wacko:

I obviously ate it because it looked soooo guurddd but what the hell. haha I haven't had one for about 18 months so dont know what possessed him but oh well!

I've been a bad girl. But it was so worth it :dohh:

(Did i mention there was a caramel McFlurry slipped in there too)

Tomorrow is a new day!

i just had 2 cheese toasties with coldslaw..

2moro is a new day.... :S

We just had Chinese :-S That was only coz I seen that you were getting mc ds lol never mind! Xx

NOOOOO
*slaps wrist*

Don't blame me :( SORRY! :wacko::flower:

TOMORROW IS THE START OF FOREVER!!! Promise!

we can all start fresh 2moro... ya know im so bloody hungry and i only ate like 2hrs ago

Well!

In my meal yesterday night I had a burger. But it was made fresh so basically a ball of mince and onions flattened down haha, served with boiled potatoes chopped into chips both where free. I had teh syns in the white bread bun and then a mars bar cheese cake, which I actually let darren eat the end of as i felt bad haha

Today:
B: missed
Lunch: boiled rice, a few chips and curry froma chippy!
Tea: Spaghetti (free) on white bread :shock: grr

& I'm sure im going to eat something now too as I a hungry. Not so good this week either but Oh well, I am understanding the diet more, just need to make the right choicesss!! grr

:hugs: today is a new day..

and dont you dare miss breakfast again or i will slap you on your little wrist :rofl:

Slappd Wrist, Tez? I think you better get me over you knee and get your belt off!

I have missed breakfast today and and gone for a McNugget Meal for lunch :shock: To be honest I am thinking 'F^&k it!' I am having a blow out weekend, going to be drinking tonight too and as of Monday I begin again! For real this time. :flower:

Go you though. What are you having for lunch & tea today?

LOL come ere' you *SPANK* :rofl:

i had a tangerine for a snack and a 2 egg omlette with teeny bit of cheese (fried using fry-lite) with a peice of wholemeal toast scraped with butter!

im a good girl :rofl: :rofl:

its MONDAY!!!

good luck starting fresh today babes :hugs:

Good luck for today hun.

I am feeling really pants :( Got a sore throat and cold :( But supposed to be going out for a 'mummy' meal tonight so won't be getting anything healthy! But I'm gonna try and stick to it as much as possible this morning.

If you can't face breakfast hun just try some fruit, I will usually have apples and grapes :) Apples are good too as Morrisons had them in a 4 pack for 30p last week! And potatoes 30p for a pack of about 5/6 big baking ones :D xx

Well! I have woke up determined today! I wont be going to my class tonight, I am going to ring and ask for a holiday! This week I am going to try my hardest to stick to under 15 syns a day and go by every letter of my manuals and hopefully I will be back on track with a weight loss!

I am also a little bloated as I am due on so hopefully hopefully hopefully, I will stick to it! Me & Darren are skint this now for the next 2 weeks so that means no take out or McDonalds!!

Missed breakfast due to tidying up but dinner is:

2 Quorn Chicken Style Burgers 2 1/2 syns each (5 syns) & half a tin of spaghetti (free)

For tea I think I will have jacket potato and peas and gravy which will be 1syn for the gravy!

Good luck for this week Caitlyns Mum & Tezzy! Kepp coming back to whip me into shape haha :flower:

My Mums just gone to get weighed at the early session and tell her i'm not coming. Getting hungry now though. Darren will be home about 6pm so I will start tea in about 30 mins. Don't know what to have yet though!

Slap on wrist for missing breaky though, I'll be back on my bran flakes 1st thing haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->