Amy-Lea's "Maybe this time" journal! UPDATE WEIGH IN DAY FIRST POST

Good luck today hun - you're doing brilliantly. They actually say it's best to lost it slowly a pound or 2 a week that way it stays off so you're doing brilliantly. I lost about 8stone in the space of a year a couple years ago by joining a slimming class and lost it only 1 or 2lb most weeks but you'd be surprised how it adds up and I haven't put much of it back on just aout a stoneish...

I started SW this week too so when I have time I'll start my journal - been inspired to start losing more by all you girls doing so well xxx

Thank You. Can't believe yo lost 8 stone! You must feel fantastic even with the etra stone you put on! My Mum lost 3 stone last year on it and she looks FANTASTIC! Good luck on your Slimming World journey again, although i suppose it is second nature to you!

I still have loads to lose though hun (I'm 20stone - was once 27stone:blush:)

How did your weigh in go?

I lost 3.5lbs so I am pleased considering my 3 trips to McDonalds & a full pizza haha Onwards and upwards :)

Thank You girls.

Today:
Breakfast: Missed
Dinner: Wholemeal Roll, chicken & salad
Snacks: A corn on the cob , 1 chicken dipper off Hallie's plate.
Tea: ..

Thank You girls.

Today:
Breakfast: Missed
Dinner: Wholemeal Roll, chicken & salad
Snacks: A corn on the cob , 1 chicken dipper off Hallie's plate.
Tea: ..
Tea was 2 quorn burgers (5 syns), 1 wholemeal roll (syns), 1 potato waffle (2 syns) and spaghetti (free)

Today:
Breakfast: Muller light yoghurt (Free)
Dinner: Egg (Free) & 1 piece of whole meal toast. (HEb)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->