An idea of something to pass the time while waiting for baby...

feedindy

Reaction score
I am getting a little impatient waiting for baby to get here. i am just so excited to meet her!

Since I am home full time and a little bored, I had a lovely idea for something to make for the baby and pass the hours at the same time. I am putting together a nice recipe book for my little girl to have in the future. I have never written down the family recipes (just had them scratched down on random slips of paper in a drawer), so I am getting them all down in one place so that we can have fun cooking and baking together when she gets bigger, and someday I can pass it onto her. I would think most little kids would love helping mommy make cookies right?

Well I thought I'd share. Anyone else have any other ideas for things to make for the baby?

Aw that's a lovely idea, may steal it, if you don't mind! :)
I've written baby a letter, telling him/her how i feel waiting for their birth. :)
Ive also finally been writing down the address in an address book- I'm such a grown up! :) xx

i cant think of anything at the moment (baby brain) but i think thats such a sweet idea!! i need to think of something myself to keep me occupied for the next 11 weeks :) xx

Aw that's a lovely idea, may steal it, if you don't mind! :)
I've written baby a letter, telling him/her how i feel waiting for their birth. :)
Ive also finally been writing down the address in an address book- I'm such a grown up! :) xx

I've been doing the letter writing too :)

I also started a scrapbook at the beginning of my pregnancy. I have belly pics from each week, a little blurb about the baby's growth, and just a little note to my baby about how much I love them :) It's been keeping me very busy!

Aww that letter writing is such a nice idea. I wish I thought of it earlier so I could have written some with how I was feeling at the time.

Awh that's a great idea! My grandmother did that! Well, not specifically for the grandkids but she kept em all in a book. It just hit me I can bake with my little love.. exciting!

I'm making a quilt and curtains...if you have a sewing machine it isnt too complicated

I know what you mean. I'm ready for this baby to get out! Lol, I'm tired of the Active Labor and Back Labor pains! No ideas to pass the time yet though lol. I've just been having the urge to clean and clean and clean lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->