And now we wait.

https://i66.tinypic.com/280uwxu.jpg

10 DPO. In real life there's definitely a line but could just be an evap

I see a line. Fingers crossed it gets darker!

Still waiting over here. Went to the doctor and will be getting blood work done tomorrow morning. Looking forward to getting a result. Even if it's negative thats okay at lEast I'll know!
How is everyone else ?

Thanks 28329! I'm trying to keep my hopes low. I just did a cheapie with smu and there was a vvf line too. I never get evaps with these cheapies. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold off testing tomorrow, even if we are going away!

Thanks ladies! I didn't end up testing today but I will tomorrow morning.

Good luck for the next test.

I got a line on an ic today but think it may be an evap :(

Hi you all who are tww. I am almost obsessed with it. We tried so hard this month. I know I am going to be really upset it I get a BFN again. 8 days to wait. We've been trying for 16 months (ever since I gave birth to our first). He was a miracle. We tried for 4 years to get him. I really want a girl and for our son to have a brother or sister. Anyone want to chat? All I see and hear around me is people getting pregnant or giving birth. I am happy for them, but I get a little jealous. I really want to complete my family with a second child and will turn 40 in 2017. Crossing my fingers and toes.

Welcome notshowing. Fingers tightly crossed for you. 16 months is a long time. Its your turn!

Still waiting over here. Went to the doctor and will be getting blood work done tomorrow morning. Looking forward to getting a result. Even if it's negative thats okay at lEast I'll know!
How is everyone else ?
Any word on your test ?

Hi you all who are tww. I am almost obsessed with it. We tried so hard this month. I know I am going to be really upset it I get a BFN again. 8 days to wait. We've been trying for 16 months (ever since I gave birth to our first). He was a miracle. We tried for 4 years to get him. I really want a girl and for our son to have a brother or sister. Anyone want to chat? All I see and hear around me is people getting pregnant or giving birth. I am happy for them, but I get a little jealous. I really want to complete my family with a second child and will turn 40 in 2017. Crossing my fingers and toes.

Good luck :)

11 dpo ,bfn :( I am beginning to think this isn't going to happen ... good luck ladies <3

Not showing, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

28329, have you tested again?

Armywife, thank you.

I'm planning to test again in the morning. I'll try come back and update but we are going away on holiday with no internet or cellphone reception. I'll update my FF with a result though so if I don't get back on here and you're interested, check my chart. Hopefully I have some good news!

Congratulations! So happy for you. Very well deserved bfp! No denying them lines.

Bfn for me today. Nasty evap yesterday: (

Thank you 28329, I'm feeling very excited and also quite tired and nauseous. I've never done a CB digital and it was so exciting to see the word 'pregnant'.

I'm sorry about your BFN :(

It is lovely to see them words. I am so so happy for you.

Dont feel bad, only been trying for 2 months. It'll happen eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->