And now we wait.

I hope so too. DH is home tonight and thinks I should still test in the morning. I had hoped that we would be one of the lucky ones on our first cycle of Clomid, but it's not looking like it.

I'm at peace with my AF-ness. December is the BEST month to conceive :D

It looks like I had a chemical pregnancy. There is no doubt that that test was positive not an evap but I have only had bfn's since. AF is due tomorrow so we will see what happens but I think it's over for this month :(

I'm sorry littlefishy :( I hope next cycle is yours.

AF is due for me probably tomorrow. My temp dropped again this morning so I'm feeling very much out.

So sorry littlefishy.

Little fish, i wont be far behind you. Im pmsy and got cramps so af is on her way.

DH was desperate for me to test because I've been dizzy and Naomi's. BFN of course. Hopefully AF hurrys up so I can move on.

Bfn 14dpo still no af, I have been having light cramping for 3 days, I have had pink tinged cm for for two days now, where is AF? I swore it was going to start yesterday. I just want to be on the the next cycle!

Awww we all had no luck this cycle by the sounds of it :(

Hurry up AF for everyone so we can all just start again!

14 dpo. Still bfn. Started spotting. So waiting now!

Still waiting for AF, it is now late for me. Tests have stayed BFN's since that bfp at 8dpo. It's the end of the day of 12dpo today, I always get AF at 11 or 12 dpo and there is no sign of it. I am tired, nauseous and a super strong sense of smell which were my symptoms with my son but not sure whether they are just in my mind. If AF doesn't arrive by Monday I am going to make a doctors appointment.

Well I'm officially out Cd1 for me! Let's meet back here next tww, well if we even line up again, I ovulate around cycle day 19, I'm hoping it will happen earlier this cycle.

Littlfishygg, sorry you are in limbo land. Maybe your lp is getting longer? Do you think the line at 8dpo was an evap after all? I've had some pretty convincing ones, and it's heartbreaking. Do you typically get bfp so early?

Sorry littlefishy, that sucks big time. I wish she'd show her face so you can just move on.

CD 1 for me too. We could still stay here and chat through the start our cycles, seeing as we are all pretty much going to be starting our new cycles together. I'm on another round of Clomid and last cycle I O'd on CD 16. It actually feels so amazing to have short cycles. I'm use to 40-60 days. Wish me luck for the next round of Clomid, they say you can get different side effects each time you take it! Who knows what I'm in for!

So sorry about af ladies. She will be here for me in the next couple days. No need to meet back here, we can chat all through our cycles. :hug:

Well I'm officially out Cd1 for me! Let's meet back here next tww, well if we even line up again, I ovulate around cycle day 19, I'm hoping it will happen earlier this cycle.

Littlfishygg, sorry you are in limbo land. Maybe your lp is getting longer? Do you think the line at 8dpo was an evap after all? I've had some pretty convincing ones, and it's heartbreaking. Do you typically get bfp so early?

I'm pretty sure my lp isn't getting longer just because I have been off birth control for 8 months now and had an 11-12 day long luteal phase the whole time. Although it wouldn't be a bad thing moving forward to get a slightly longer luteal phase to give my body more of a chance. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an evap just because the line is convincingly pink and clear. I had a vvfl at 9dpo with a less sensitive test with my son so not impossible for me to have had a bfp at 8dpo with the frer. I'm continuing to test everyday until I get AF in the hope that it was an evap and something else is going on but I'm not getting my hopes up.

How is everyone doing? Very hopeful for this cycle for us all.

How is everyone doing? Very hopeful for this cycle for us all.

Wow your chart is looking great!

My cycle is going well so far! I took soy isoflavones this cycle and it has moved my ovulation earlier by around a week which is exciting! I have a good feeling about this cycle so fingers crossed!

I hope all that exciting good news brings you a beautiful bfp. My chart looked great last cycle so I'm not hopefull.

Hi ladies! 5 days late here...poas so many times...2 questionable bfp but could of been evap lines. I just want to get my bfp or AF so I can look forward to trying again. Ahhh!! Good luck to the rest of the mamas in ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->