And now we wait.

Can you? I can't. For tools... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test612416

Oh I'm not sure, I see something but then when I look harder I can't but when I glance I can see something. Test again tomorrow :) Fingers crossed!

I had some spotting yesterday evening, just pink cm for a couple of hours and had another big spike in my temps this morning. I'm hoping it's my chart going triphasic and that that was implantation bleeding!

Oh I'm not sure, I see something but then when I look harder I can't but when I glance I can see something. Test again tomorrow :) Fingers crossed!

Without a doubt! I'll test every day until i see something. I tested with smu and see nothing. But inverting the pics pulls *something* We will see.

I sure hope that was ib for you. My chart is quite possibly going triphasic too. Possible bump buddies here?

This morning I am 9dpo, and bfn.

I'm about 80% sure I ovulated, since I had ewcm, positive opk, and ovulation cramping. The only think that makes me unsure is I usually get sore breast 1dpo and that confirms it for me, but I have had no sore breast this cycle. I have been taking large amounts of B vitamins for my MTHFR, and I read bvitamins can greatly reduce breast pain. So idk.

Sarah don't worry, I won't think your being horrible, I want your input! 😀 That's why I post on here.

for the first 4.5 years ttc, I was not ovulating at all. I spent so much of my life not ovulating that it has made ovulation symptoms very noticeable to me. I have been on a very strict diet for 11 months, and all my Pcos symptoms have disappeared, and all my blood test are now normal, my doctor says its like I never had Pcos now. So now I have the chances of ovulating every month like the average woman. I'm aware that some months woman do not ovulate for various reasons, and that fact that I just had a miscarriage 30 days ago might be a good reason for my body not to ovulate, I was very surprised that I got all those symptoms and the +opk, I was waiting for AF lol.

I have not had any progesterone testing done for ovulation, because in the six months since I know I have been ovulating, if I didn't get pregnant then I got AF exactly 14s Days after suspected ovulation. When I don't ovulate AF with go missing for months. Plus with my last pregnancy I missed my surge, and never got a positive opk, but I knew I ovulated based on my body symptoms and sure enough 10dpo bfp

So now that I have written a novel about my past, here is my update.
That ovulation type pain I had last night went away about an hour after I posted. So I had it four hours in total. I still get a twinge on either ovary but nothing like the constant ache of last night.

I did some reading and a lot of woman posted that their implantation pain was one sided like ovulation pain. I did not have this with my previous pregnancies, just Light AF type cramps. So we will see in a few days.

So I've been having a very strong dull ache in my right ovary for about 3 hours now. It's so bad that I thought I must have not ovulated when I thought I did, and that I must be ovulating now.

So when I went home I checked my Cm to see if it was fertile.

TMI my vagina is pretty dry slightly sticky typical tww, except when I swipe my cervix which is soft mushy, and high, there was small amount of thick clear mucus that stretches about an 2 inches. It's not like ewcm because it is thicker. Anyway when I looked at it I noticed it was clear with the tiniest amount of pink/brown blood. I mean this cm was like the size of a pea. So this blood was like microscopic.

I never had this with any of my other pregnancies, so I don't have a clue what's going on. Maybe a cyst burst, I thought of implantation, but why would my ovary hurt with that? Idk only time will tell.

Omg i felt exactly this pain at 9dpo - i didn't check cm though - now wishing i did. I am now at 13dpo with af due in 2 days. I haven't tested yet and trying to hold out until af is really late. I had a full very complete check up with ultrasound and a lot of bloodtests a few months ago so i don't think it is cysts or anything wrong. Never had this before either except for during ov. Please keep updated on when u take tests. I will either get af this week, or test on 26th,- but if u get bfp before that I might just give in and test too. :winkwink:

By the way, I also have follwing symptoms (but none of them are unusual for pms time): feeling feverish, very very sensitive boobs, lower back pain, crying during stupid movies, "pulling " feeling in stomach muscles, peeing alot, feeling tired, having nightmares, and headache.

Sounds promising bloblo :thumbup:

I sure hope so :-D
Cant believe i spent more than 10years of my life trying NOT to get pregnant and now I am just obsessing abt the bfp...

Omg i felt exactly this pain at 9dpo - i didn't check cm though - now wishing i did. I am now at 13dpo with af due in 2 days. I haven't tested yet and trying to hold out until af is really late. I had a full very complete check up with ultrasound and a lot of bloodtests a few months ago so i don't think it is cysts or anything wrong. Never had this before either except for during ov. Please keep updated on when u take tests. I will either get af this week, or test on 26th,- but if u get bfp before that I might just give in and test too. :winkwink:

I will be testing everyday until AF, because I'm an addict haha. I don't know how you can hold out so long! I am hoping that pain we had was implantation! The earliest bfp I've had is 10dpo, can't wait to test tomorrow!

Im just scared of the chemical positive and the false negative... but i am not promising that I can hold out that long :winkwink:
Im trying not to obsessively poas - but instead I am now obsessively reading threads on bnb... not sure if i can escape from the ttc crazies :wacko:

I'm totally a ttc crazy, and a poas addict! I have taken two today!

Me too. Just to be sure the first one wasn't wrong.

Last cycle I didn't even care, I was like I think I'm pregnant again 9dpo, then the night of 10dpo I was like I really feel pregnant, it was mental not physical, so I was like I guess I'll test, and it came up bfp, I was very casual about the whole thing. I wish I was like that this cycle, but no! I'm poas 6dpo! Like a looney, then looking at them in the trash...I'm horrible this cycle, and I wasn't even supposed to be trying again yet.

It changes cycle to cycle for me. Some cycles I won't even test because I know I'm not. But other cycles I seem to convince myself that I might have a chance. I'm 9DPO today. I'm not sure if I feel like I'm in or out. I've had people comment that they've seen charts like mine result in a BFP. My progesterone level was high and could indicate 2-3 eggs released (so maybe I've got 2-3 times the chance?). My boobs are a little tender but nothing else that's crazy suggestive of a BFP.

I'm planning to start testing from 11 DPO. Do you ladies test with a FRER from about 11DPO or still an IC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->