And now we wait.

Dizzy and nauseated all day... 14dpo now with af due tmw. I am now thinking that af will come for sure - just a feeling... so i will not test - i need to remind myself all the time to not get my hopes up :blush:

Patience my friend, tomorrow is a new day :haha:

Any one having cramps? I'm getting AF type cramps here and there like one every few hours, I've had this and been Pg, but also had this and had AF on time, so I'm not putting to much thought into it.

I had cramps from 1-5 dpo. None at 5-6 dpo then intense cramps in the evening of 7dpo. I am now 10dpo and have light cramps still. How many dpo are you?

Yes I do have a 14 day lp, fingers crossed for both of us!

Too soon to be af then. My lp is 16 days. Is rather frustrating.

I say that. My lp WAS 16 days when ttc my son 5 years ago. Have had 3 babies since then so who knows? :shrug:

Well if you have longer lp, doesn't that give you more time for an egg to implant? Or am I wrong? It does suck having longer to wonder whether or not you could be pg.

Dizzy and nauseated all day... 14dpo now with af due tmw. I am now thinking that af will come for sure - just a feeling... so i will not test - i need to remind myself all the time to not get my hopes up :blush:

You never know. Af may not come tomorrow and i hope she doesn't. Fxed for you.

Implantation normally happens between 6 and 12dpo but i believe it could be longer. I thought i may have implanted at 7dpo but not feeling it anymore. When i get to 14dpo and still have bfn i just want to get on with a new cycle.

Today i am just finding myself daydreaming about the long maternity leave - i have many reasons for wanting to be a mother - but the 18month+ "holiday" is surely at least a slight motivation. Any of u ladies already decided at which point to stop working? How long to wait before telling the boss?
(I know i am not pregnant yet - but would be interesting to hear some opinions)

I am a sahm so i don't have any of that. My df is self employed so no paternity leave either.

I am a sahm so i don't have any of that. My df is self employed so no paternity leave either.

Oh no - not good...
I get 100%paid pregnancy leave (from any day i want) and 80% for 1yr after birth. Perks of living in an underpopulated country...
Dh is self employed too so he will unfortunately also not get any paternity leave, but at least he has a more flexible schedule than me (im working 8 to 5 in multinational corporation)

Today i am just finding myself daydreaming about the long maternity leave - i have many reasons for wanting to be a mother - but the 18month+ "holiday" is surely at least a slight motivation. Any of u ladies already decided at which point to stop working? How long to wait before telling the boss?
(I know i am not pregnant yet - but would be interesting to hear some opinions)

I started maternity leave around 6 weeks before my son was born and then had to go back to work when he was just over 7months old as we get 9months maternity leave here. Next time I plan to work until I physically can't anymore so I can get as close to the full 9months off at home with the baby.

Look at that lovely green line on your chart littlefishy :dance:

Well if you have longer lp, doesn't that give you more time for an egg to implant? Or am I wrong? It does suck having longer to wonder whether or not you could be pg.
Yes - longer is better than too short... it doesn't mean that eggy will implant later but might give a better chance for eggy to stick before the witch spoils the party (although this is just theoretical- i could not find any real study on this).

Look at that lovely green line on your chart littlefishy :dance:

I got brave and decided to mark it as positive on FF. I'm convinced that the line is pink, I've spent so bloody long staring at it. Now I'm terrified about testing again tomorrow in case it has just been a particularly cruel evap. FRER are on offer in boots atm so I'm going to boots to buy some more and then if I get another line I'm going to do a digi. I won't believe it truly until I see a digi I don't think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->