• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

And now we wait.

I test with wondfo the whole time, and watch them get darker or lighter, since my first miscarriage I don't care to confirm with a frer or digital anymore even though I have some in the closet.

Bfp don't really get me excited anymore because I just feel like it doesn't matter because I will just miscarry again. I know it's not good to be negative, I just wish I wouldn't have a positive unless I was gonna get a baby out of it.

Thanks Mearly.

Are you on Asprin or have you been looked into as to why you're having frequent MC?

Also, I saw on a PCOS Facebook group an interesting message someone had got from their doctor. Basically she ovulates on her own and asked the doctor why she was being prescribed letrozole/femara. The doctor said that for women with PCOS they may ovulate but the hormone levels may not be at quite the right level to create a good quality egg and sustain a pregnancy. Taking something like Letrozole or Clomiphene creates a strong ovulation and helps to balance these hormones.

I'm 9 DPO and today I started feeling nauseous, dizzy, peeing lots, strong sense of smell and slightly tender boobs.

Mearly, im so sorry that's how you feel. I completely understand. That rainbow baby is coming. :hugs:

Sarah, sounds promising. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Afm, 10dpo and :bfn: There's still hope though.

Eeeekkk I have a line. On a frer. It's super faint and I'm not 100% it has any colour because I couldn't see it when I had all my house lights on I could only see it half an hour or so later in the daylight. What do you all think? I'm now out of frer tests so I'll go to the shop first thing tomorrow morning after I've dropped my son at nursery. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=612679

I am not sure of colour littlefishy but i have seen some bfp's that start like that. Good luck!

I take it back, just had another look I'm quite sure it does have colour! I'll try and get a better that shows it. Now the anxious wait until I can test tomorrow to see whether it is just a dodgy evaporate! 😳

Maybe shows a bit in this. I'm not doing very well at not getting my hopes up here. I'm only 8dpo so plenty of time for it to darken

Attachments

• IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 17
Looks like it has colour in that picture.

Best of luck to everyone ! I'm glad to see someone has a BFP on the thread :) I took the 2 FRER and had the ghost lines on both . The test are pissing me off ! I'm not even going to test again . I am 9 dpo today with massive PMS symptoms :( had terrible night sweats last night which means I am out :( I know my body all too well . There's a lot of you with promising symptoms . I hope you all get your sticky babies :)

Oh no. Stay away witch!! I have no symptons at all now and all tests are bfn. Unless you invert the picture and there is *something* Going to do a frer tomorrow.

Thanks Mearly.

Are you on Asprin or have you been looked into as to why you're having frequent MC?

Also, I saw on a PCOS Facebook group an interesting message someone had got from their doctor. Basically she ovulates on her own and asked the doctor why she was being prescribed letrozole/femara. The doctor said that for women with PCOS they may ovulate but the hormone levels may not be at quite the right level to create a good quality egg and sustain a pregnancy. Taking something like Letrozole or Clomiphene creates a strong ovulation and helps to balance these hormones.

I am on low dose asprin, 5mg methlyfolate, and methylated b vitamins for the MTHFR.
I have asked my Ob if maybe may eggs are not as good quality since I ovulate around cycle day 20 she said it's possible. Maybe after this cycle If bfn or mc I will ask about it. I get stuck between having a baby quickly, or letting my body heal it's self as I continue on my health journey.

I've also had recurrent miscarriage blood panel thing run, like 17 test, and everything came back normal, but the MTHFR. It's got to be my late cycle egg, I'd give anything to ovulate cd 14!

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant, and breast feeding twins. After putting down the twins I slipped, and fell, and felt a large cramp, I looked down and I was bleeding, then I went to the doctor but everything was ok :)

I got too much baby on the brain. Bfn this morning 10 dpo.

Littlefishygg that line looks promising!

We take it out on the closest person to us. He is sure to understand. I got a bfn that has something come up on an invert so im still not sure.

Love my df. He just came home with these bad boys :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Attachments

• 20161121_161857.jpg
    20161121_161857.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
FX for you littlefishy

I'm sorry little fish, I hope this is still your cycle.

Mearly, that makes sense and I'm glad you've had all the tests done. I ovulated on CD 16 this cycle and it was a dream! Good luck to you!

My temp spiked up this morning! I did have a bit of a rough sleep so maybe that's why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->