Angels For Hope

I have just ordered one of these for our little Beau's memory box. They are so lovely.

just recieved my angel, i can honestly say that it is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, knowing what went into it to make it and why it was made. thanks for showing me this website.

I tried to order an angel for us back in September when we lost our bub...
Haven't received any emails, or anything on it. :(

i've just ordered an angel of hope for me and my husband :) they look beautiful x

My Angel of hope arrived today, its beautiful!!, im thinking of sending a thanks you card and ive made a donation too :) they are beautiful...it made my day xxx

OMGosh...I got mine today! It has a beaded heart on it. Beautiful. Made me cry. I put it ontop of my drawer of baby clothes beside my bed.

I got mine today. A gorgeous pink angel.

Kisses for my two beautiful angels xx

My Angel of hope is on my xmas tree looks gorgeous!!! xxx

Got my angel. Its lovely i got a green one as i never reached the stage where i could found out if i was having a boy or girl. Its lovely to have something that i can keep forever. Though in my heart i will keep my angel for ever.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please DO NOT abuse this

Angels for Hope is an organization that offers free crocheted angels for anyone in need of hope.
We attach a small card with the angel to say to an injured or ill person, you are not alone, others do care,
and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
At your request we can add your name to the card.
In addition to crocheted angels, we also offer butterflies and smiley faces

https://www.angelsforhope.org/

I got an angel for hope after our ectopic ordeal, it did take a couple of weeks to arrive but its raelly lovely & made with warmth. The sites picture does no justice to the angel I got.

Don't forget to donate a little.

x

This is very sweet. I have one baby angel and he or she would be old enough to be in high school... :(

ty wobbles :hugs:

I received my beautiful Angel yesterday,
These ladies who make them do a really great job and I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart, for there kindness and skills that go into making our special Angels to rememebr our Angels by.

Thank You so Much :hugs:

I cant believe I havent seen this thread before. Just had a look and they look beautiful with so much detail. I have made a donation and have just ordered one in memory of my angel. What a fantastic idea :hugs:

just realised i nver updated that i received mine, i got it abput 2 weeks after i ordered it, it was beautifull its really lovely that these people take there time to make these, i put mine on my xmas tree and every time i looked at it i know my little angel was with me at christmas xxx

I received my Angel this week and just wanted to say how beautiful it is. These people really do such a great job. I made a donation when i ordered it, but was so overwhelmed by it, i have made another donation. Such a worthwhile cause.

I just got mine.. it is beautiful!!! This is great.

Today I got my Angel of Hope and I have to say it is beautiful. It also came at the perfect time today is my EDD and that was a awesome surprise to have that to open. Thanks so much Jackie in Michigan it is done with love and I sure do apprecitate it!

Here is a picture of my angel of hope.

Attachments

• Picture 626.jpg
    Picture 626.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 58
I just requested two of the butterflies as my husband and I aren't religious. I wanted one for Christina (the wee one I lost) and one for my husband and I. It'll be something that she and I can share as mother and daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->