Angels For Hope

just got my angel in the post this morning!! thanks so so much i adore it and will always cherish it!xx

I received my angel this morning- strangely the same day that I received a letter to call me back into hospital to discuss the pathology results.

Although the letter was very shocking the angel is beautiful.
:hugs:

Just got my angel. how beautiful. Don't think anything has made me smile this way in the past 5 weeks. xxx :flower:

Just got my angel this morning. Absolutely beautiful! Put a huge smile on my face and the tears were flowing. God bless!

I just requested one for myself. I can't wait to have something tangible to encourage me when I'm sad! Praise God for people like this!

Got my angel last week and I can't tell you how I cherish it :cloud9: I put it in my memory box. What a beautiful thing these people do, God bless them all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can't wait to get mine and put it in my memory box! I love having something tangible like this to remind me of my little girl. :hugs:

I just got mine this morning. It's white with purple wing tips and an adorable heart button.

I cannot thank whoever made this enough, it truly brought tears to my eyes. I put it in our hope chest with Ashlyn's stuffed sheep and her bedding set along with some clothes that I recently bought for our future child. When OH and I decide we are ready to have another child, I will surely put that angel up in his/her room so that they will always have Ashlyn looking over them. :cloud9:

This is lovely!! I have shared the link with my mum, she is a christian and she loves to knit/croquet things. Hopefully she will join, it seems like something she would do! I have also requested an angel, in memory of my 4 sleeping babies! I really hope that this organisation keep up what there doing, it truely is beautiful. I think I will give my angel to my daughter when she is older as a memorial for her brothers and sisters who sadly didnt quite make it into the world xx

I received my angel last week! I immediately had the biggest smile on my face when I opened the package and pulled out the most perfect angel :) I haven't really smiled nor had any hope for the last 3 weeks and it felt good to have that feeling once again! God bless angels for hope and the wonderful woman who with love sent me and angel! What you all are doing is truly amazing!

If you are in the UK and wish to raise awareness around pregnancy loss along with raising funds for the Miscarriage Association please join us.

The walks are taking place at midnight 14th October in to the early hours of 15th October which is Infant & Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day.
We are still looking for people to organise walks - which I will guide you through, and join walks we currently have organised. This is a UK event though if you wish to set up walks elsewhere our webpage may help you with that. Please message me for details.

The walks are organised by those who have experienced pregnancy loss and wish to raise funds for the Miscarriage Association and not by the MA though they are fully supportive of this event.

I have just been on the site and donated to them. It is a lovely thing they do xx

How long does it usually take to receive the angels? I ordered one after my miscarriage in September but it hasn't come yet. Thank you

I ordered mine just under 2 weeks ago, and I received it today. :) It is so well-made and gorgeous. So thoughtful. And the postage stamped on the package said it cost $2.07! Just to get it to me, let alone to make it!

So I donated $2 until I find a job, then I will be donating more.

so sweet..thanks ,My DH has been a star too,so grateful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->