Angels For Hope

I have just requested a blue butterfly - what a wonderful job these people do x

I got my angel, and it's beautiful... I'm going to get one sent to my nana for her husband that she lost...

Please DO NOT abuse this

Angels for Hope is an organization that offers free crocheted angels for anyone in need of hope.
We attach a small card with the angel to say to an injured or ill person, you are not alone, others do care,
and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
At your request we can add your name to the card.
In addition to crocheted angels, we also offer butterflies and smiley faces

https://www.angelsforhope.org/

I got an angel for hope after our ectopic ordeal, it did take a couple of weeks to arrive but its raelly lovely & made with warmth. The sites picture does no justice to the angel I got.

Don't forget to donate a little.

x
Hi how do i receive an angel? i lost my little 16 month old boy just 5 months ago and would love to have one to put in his memory box and how do i donate?:flower::hugs:

That is such a sweet idea!! I wish I could crochet I would make them for others in a heartbeat!

Just received my angel and its great. I had actually forgot that i put my name down so it was a lovely suprise to receive it in the post.

Put a smile on my face
xxxx

I requested a little blue angel today and signed up to join after i had looked around the site, what an amazing idea.Such a lovely gesture, im delighted i learned to crochet in school now just hope i can pick up the pattern fast! Im looking forward to it and hope i can start making them soon :hugs: thanks for sharing this wobbles its so lovely

what an awesome website :hugs: I just requested a yellow butterfly :flow: I think I will go back and donate some and request for others in the future.

I think this is a wonderful idea for all the ladies who've had losses. Although i never had one my best friend recently lost her angel and i think this would be a lovely idea for her x

I've just requested one for my Angel. This is a fantastic charity,something so simple that brings joy to so many. Thankyou for sharing this x

I just ordered mine....as our baby was due on Xmas I think it will be a fitting addition to our Christmas tree.

I recieved my angel for hope over a year ago and it was just lovely. Made me cry and i will always cherish it. At the time i hadnt made a donation but would like to now, as i do honestly believe it brings great comfort to women after losing there angels. How do i donate?

I received my angel today. its bigger than i thought and totally lovely!

wishfull, i think if you look on their website as shown inthe first post it would tell you

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 25
Here is a story about my angels.

We actually received five angels in the mail. I don't know why or how but we got them. I hung them on a pretty candle holder I have. I looked at these angels everyday and decided I should somehow pay them forward to people who truly need them. I had found out that my daughters teacher had three MC's in a row so I decided she should get one. I wrote her a little note saying what they were for and to continue to be hopeful even though hope seemed lost. I also told her how I thought our little angels were watching over my pregnancy and making sure everything went ok. About two weeks later m y daughter was feeling ill and she called me at work to go and pick her up. Her teacher asked me what my due date was and I replied "Januray 28th" she said "So is mine!" She had conceived again and was absolutely sure that her little angel had something to do with it.

Here is a story about my angels.

We actually received five angels in the mail. I don't know why or how but we got them. I hung them on a pretty candle holder I have. I looked at these angels everyday and decided I should somehow pay them forward to people who truly need them. I had found out that my daughters teacher had three MC's in a row so I decided she should get one. I wrote her a little note saying what they were for and to continue to be hopeful even though hope seemed lost. I also told her how I thought our little angels were watching over my pregnancy and making sure everything went ok. About two weeks later m y daughter was feeling ill and she called me at work to go and pick her up. Her teacher asked me what my due date was and I replied "Januray 28th" she said "So is mine!" She had conceived again and was absolutely sure that her little angel had something to do with it.

thats beautiful, thank you so much for sharing x

I recieved my AOH through the post yesterday,it's beautiful and already it gives me peace,comfort & hope. Mine is cream with a red button heart. I ordered it myself but I can't thank whoever made it enough :flower:

Aww that is a great idea, i've just ordered an angel for my daughter so she can remember this baby angel we recently lost and give her and us hope that she will be a bg sister yet

Ellie has just recieved her Angel of hope, is beautiful! I'll take a picture of it later as she is going to a birthday party soon

Had ime to take a pic before we went so here is a link to it on my facebook page, this is Ellie's Angel of Hope

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8194894&l=68c11f7d54&id=622062628

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->