another girl

smurfette85

Reaction score
i am a bit sad we found out on sat that we are expecting another girl (my 3rd girl ) was hoping for another boy as my son is so wanting a brother lol and we all thought a boy everyone i asked said boy so i kind of had my heart set on a boy i will love my daughter just as much a i would have a son but now my OH is already saying will we have another one after we have are little girl :/ he did have his heart set on his son (this is his first the rest are from my previous marriage ) so already thinking how big a gap should we have and is there anything we could try to get a boy lol sorry post is so long just need to vent xx

There are some TTC tips you can try to "be more likely" to conceive a boy, next time. Look it up online, do a little research, and maybe your hubby will get his boy next time. Once he holds his pink bundle in his arms, though, he will be on cloud 9!! :cloud9:

i know he will be i cant wait to see him hold his little girl now xx

When I was pregnant my DH really wanted a boy. We were team :yellow: but when I saw she was a girl, I had a fleeting thought that maybe DH could be disappointed. But he showed no signs of it. A few weeks later I asked if he had felt like that and he looked genuinely shocked. He said 'of course not, she's my Flo.' he'll be so happy when he holds his daughter, and now my DH is like 'I wouldn't mind 3 daughters' :haha:
I think you can "sway" blue if you google that there are diet and lifestyle changes you can make to make it possibly a little more likely you'll have a boy. I think they are all to be taken with a pinch of salt though!

i think when we are ready i will try anything to have a better chance of a boy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->