another vent thread

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Just saw on my Facebook news feed some very disturbing things.... One woman pregnant.... Asking for help on Facebook for help to pay her water bill..... Before the baby comes.... Another bragging about how easy it is for her to get pregnant.... And how easy her pregnancies are....

I'm financially emotionally ready for a baby and can't seem to get pregnant. Cycle 12 I've lost hope no plans from here on...my Dr will be back in April maybe she can shed some light and help me get pregnant. I'm so sad and frustrated. One year ....wow.

I'm still pulling for you hun! (my avatar is different but I'm still hanging around in ttc) lol. It is so frustrating to see so many getting pregnant who don't seem to care and even seem inconvenienced by it. I remember hitting my year mark and wondering what was wrong that we couldn't get it done in a year:nope: You been to the doctor right? I can't remember if you shared if you'd had any testing done or not for you and your oh?

You are not alone. Every time I look at my fb it's all about pregnancy announcements, pregnant bellys , and labors. I'm on cycle 9 starting today, just got AF and she was 6 days late so I was feeling very hopeful. Doesn't help when your also pmsing and an emotional mess! Keep your head up and good luck! Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->