Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Mamicoch, Sorry about your friend *groan* some people big hugs :)

Tina Bee, Yay baby dust to you :) I suck up to my oh cuz he get pissy about performing for a few days in a role/week that seems to help and if I favor his needs. LOL. Hopefully your land it this month wishing you the very best.

Thanks Duffy. I wish you the best of luck this cycle. I never knew men could be so testy about sex, but now i know.

Good luck Tina Bee I think all men get fussy Hun so gentle persuasion might be required ;) x

Well, i'm sure we can persuade our men...ha ha ha ha luckily so far he hasn't complained too much so i've been :sex: every night. He gets to rest tonight as tomorrow i'm entering my fertile period. Wish me luck ladies. I still hope this is our month... lots and lots of baby :dust:

Hoping & Praying, I really hope things sort themselves out for you soon, what a pig!! I would be so cross! You do what is right for you, only you know what that is!:hugs:

Well I had a good night last night, had my "ladies" party, got in the mood for some :sex:!!

The only thing that put a dampner on it, and really upset me, was one of my friends telling me, with a vodka in one hand & glass of wine in the other, that she'd had a :bfp: that morning. Made me so cross!!

I seem to be surrounded by insensitive friends at the minute, aaaaagggghh!!!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend of :sex:, and sending tons of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Well I've decided if he wants to act like a child then deal with child circumstances. :lol: I'm just not sure now what I want really, I'm still holding on to the thought of me and my OH might get back together but then I know it would'nt be the healthiest thing to do either, guess I just need some time to figure things out, and if by chance I become pregnant then I'll do it on my own without the child bs... Just hope I don't have the TWINS as I was told... now that on the other hand oh my...

How was the toy party, I have'nt been to one I bet they can become quite fun... :haha: Girl I'd smack that Woman with the drinks in her hand and call her ass out, drinking and pregnant GRRRR Women like that don't deserve to have children, what is she thinking....:nope:

I hope everyone is in gear 1 more day wooohooo.... catch the eggy...

Hoping & Praying, I really hope things sort themselves out for you soon, what a pig!! I would be so cross! You do what is right for you, only you know what that is!:hugs:

Well I had a good night last night, had my "ladies" party, got in the mood for some :sex:!!

The only thing that put a dampner on it, and really upset me, was one of my friends telling me, with a vodka in one hand & glass of wine in the other, that she'd had a :bfp: that morning. Made me so cross!!

I seem to be surrounded by insensitive friends at the minute, aaaaagggghh!!!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend of :sex:, and sending tons of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Well I've decided if he wants to act like a child then deal with child circumstances. :lol: I'm just not sure now what I want really, I'm still holding on to the thought of me and my OH might get back together but then I know it would'nt be the healthiest thing to do either, guess I just need some time to figure things out, and if by chance I become pregnant then I'll do it on my own without the child bs... Just hope I don't have the TWINS as I was told... now that on the other hand oh my...

How was the toy party, I have'nt been to one I bet they can become quite fun... :haha: Girl I'd smack that Woman with the drinks in her hand and call her ass out, drinking and pregnant GRRRR Women like that don't deserve to have children, what is she thinking....:nope:

I hope everyone is in gear 1 more day wooohooo.... catch the eggy...

It's such a shame you live so far away, several of my lady friends have booked parties also over the next few weeks!!
My goods are being delivered on Wednesday so Valentines will be a little late in our house, but with a bit of luck may still be in time!
Been using Ovulation tests this month, not really sure of them yet, used them for the last 3 ddays and had faint lines, but FF says I'm due to ovulate tomorrow, so may be a little later than I originally thought.....

Seems we're having a day off today though as I am off to work my night shift in 30min.......:growlmad:

Really really hope things work out for you soon!! Keep us posted!! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey all just popping in from LTTC just wanted to join in her if i may,O'ing somewhere between the 13-16,at least i hope so,lol,good luck all

Hey nightnurse!:hi:

Hope you don't mind me asking, how long have you been ttc?

:dust:

I don't understand this, so ladies please please help me out... It's my first month actively ttc. and i've been temping and fertility friend says that my fertile period starts today, and i tested with the opk and the result was negative. Does that mean i'm not fertile yet?i'm sooo confused now!!

Girls I am so sad! So we :sex: on saturday night feb 12th and I think that I am ovulating today and I woke up today feeling achey all over, sore throat, runny nose and we need to BD tonight and wednesday!

What do I do?! I dont want to ruin my chances of conceiving this month because of a stupid cold....:cry:

I really thought we were on track this month too! We have been BD every other day since I stopped my AF.

What would you do if you were me?

If I was you I would,

1, take some cold meds to cease the gagging over my own snot while bedding (LOL) at this stage it shouldn't hurt you.

2, Take a long hot shower just before cuz it not only makes you feel better but clears your sinus.

3, eat some chicken noodle soup while I pick out something creative to wear to intrest my man into bedding lol.

I would still bed but I do understand the crummyness of feeling sick/not in the mood and I would fake ohhhhh ohhhh just to get my man going *laughter* seri its not secret he knows I do it when I'm not in the mood and it helps him perform alot better :)

I'd say go for it, take one for the team per say :haha: Drink some Orange Juice, vitamin C does wonders, I'd take some tylenol cold, warm bath for relaxation to clear the sinus, dim the lites, soothing music , candles and let the :sex: :sex: begin... Good Luck hun.. Catch that eggy!!

Happy Valentines Day Ladies... Hope everyone has an Amazing Night... ;)

As far as Me its not looking good, last night I had some weird left leg cramps/pain, lower back pain which I never have, and also some mild cramping Grrrr its odd because when your OV I thought you should be ah hum "moist" down there and I'm dry... its weird?? that and a lite period... I'm confused...
I'm not into surprises.... :lol: Any suggestions

Just got my first peak on CBFM this morning so count me in! Im so thrilled that I must be ovulating after never getting a positive on other OPK's! Fingers crossed for valentines luck tonight! Good luck everyone

Thanks girls! I was thinking the same thing.... Now lets see if I can seduce my husband in the middle of blowing my nose and coughing! lol! I dont know how sexy that is but I need to make it count!

I don't understand this, so ladies please please help me out... It's my first month actively ttc. and i've been temping and fertility friend says that my fertile period starts today, and i tested with the opk and the result was negative. Does that mean i'm not fertile yet?i'm sooo confused now!!

I used fertility friend and I also used a Clear blue fertility monitor while doingn that site and fertility friend was not correct on perdicting my ovulation. Maybe try a second source of pin pointing your big O, best of luck hon.

You can do it hon find his tease spot and yeap do drink Orange juice and use cough drops you might feel well enough to tap that *laughter*........ you go girl!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: TONITE'S the NIGHT! Me and OH gonna be doin the Valentines Day dance :sex:

I have alot of naughty things planned... :haha: Lingerie, Candles and lots of preseed... :haha: :haha: I'm gonna get my :BFP: this time... I'm super excited and ready to go... woohoooo

You can do it hon find his tease spot and yeap do drink Orange juice and use cough drops you might feel well enough to tap that *laughter*........ you go girl!

Thank you! Though I feel like crap you managed to make me LOL :happydance: so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->