Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

im doing grand....very very bloated, none of my clothes fit me, its embarrasin! but generally feelin ok, sicky feeling comes and goes, but not bad at all.....its just the weight that is annoying me!! i just cant wait till im showing so i just dont look fat!!!

That's what I loved about being pregnant, I could just breathe out!!xx

Have you tested Rachael?

Still no AF for me, but all :bfn:!

Grrrr!!!!! Hate being stuck in limbo!!

Any update with you Rachael?x

Fingers crossed for us both!!
I'm 4 days late now!

I've got a shadow of a :bfp: but not enough to be confident.....I know if I showed hubby he wouldn't see it!!

How are you feeling, Rachael? I've got no symptoms, other than lower back ache, and weeing more!!

Keeping everything crossed!!

I've got a shadow of a :bfp: but not enough to be confident.....I know if I showed hubby he wouldn't see it!!

How are you feeling, Rachael? I've got no symptoms, other than lower back ache, and weeing more!!

Keeping everything crossed!!

ooooo FX'd Mamicoch!

I had a tiny bit of spotting earlier, but this was light pink and the usual kind of spotting I get when AF is around the corner. Looks like I'll be the last one getting my BFP in the thread!

Haven't got any I'm afraid, I binned the tests!!
Will probably do another later though. If I think I can see more I'll post a pic

Hope she stays away Rachael, you're not out yet!!
xx

rach, i spotted all 3 days before my bfp! stay positive!

We'll see, I'm pretty sure she's going to get me though!

I've got 2 lines that my hubby can see now!! Think I'm safe to say :bfp:!!

How do I upload from my iPhone??

yayyy mami!!! rach how r u holding up??

idk about the iphone...i email it to myself from my phone then open it on the computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->