Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

you guys have seriously been my best mates over the past few months......im not leaving this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!....

ill have to pass 24 weeks to feel relaxed!

these days go by so slowly! Hopin&Prayin stopped by one of my threads - i told her to stop by in here and update us.

trixie how r u feeling? i still have some cramps...mostly at night when im laying in bed.

mami & rach - you girls are next!!!! i feel it!!!

maybe i should start a thread "FOR BELLA, TRIXIE, MAMI & RACH ONLY" lol since we are the only 4 left in here :haha:

:haha:

It has to be our turn soon, myself and Mamicoch are the odd ones out right about now!!

:haha:

It has to be our turn soon, myself and Mamicoch are the odd ones out right about now!!

Definitely, there's :bfp: everywhere!!

Started taking his n hers Pregnacare vitamins, and got sone conceive plus for this month, see if that helps us along our way! :)

You & me this month Rach!!

Well I'm only cd6 now, so prob around June 10th. How about you?

come on rach and mamicoch.....it is definately your month, it has to be, then we will start a whole new thread on the pregnancy section!!!!!! im still coming to my cbfm thread and this one.....dont feel safe enough yet!!!!!

i got it confirmed at docs today.......bloods will be back on monday. i have no cramps ....no nothing, its weird, maybe thats a sign that there is only one in here....please god!!!!!!!!!

good luck girls.....when you both ovulating...game plan....and testing??? i have my fingers and toes crossed!!

mami and rach - definitely try the SMEP plan! its tiring but it works! i also used preseed and softcups

still having weird pains but im sure thats just things stretching. going for bloodwork today and monday. soo nervous. have an early scan booked for june 2nd.

Around the same time mamicoch.

Trixie, I'm temping and using opks this month so hopefully this will be it

We are well prepared this month!

Been stalking some other threads & seen lots of :bfp: popping up, hoping so bad that it'll be us in June!! If not I'll be taking a break for a couple of months I think!

i have my fx for you both....COME ON BFP's!!!!!xxxxxxxx

If I don't get my BFP this month I'm taking a break too, it's too heartbreaking :nope:

hi girls! just wanted to see how you were doing...

:dust:

Hopefully I should Ov this weekend Bella. Fingers crossed!

yay ill be thinking of you----well not thinking of you :sex: lol hope you catch that eggie!!

Thanks Bella, I'm hoping we catch the eggy too. this is cycle #5 and I really want that BFP now!

I'm feeling a little down about it all to be honest.......think work is getting to me.
I work night shifts only, and never seem to get time with my hubby at the "right" time.
I'm due to ovulate any day, and I'm working Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday night. Will try to get some BD in when I get in from work, I guess that's my best option, as it's the only time we'll be in bed together!!

Good luck to you Rachael, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->