Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

mami - i know it's so hard to BD at the right times, esp when you're tired and not in the mood. i would kinda force myself to do it, thinking that it would all be worth it in the end. don't lose hope.

good luck, rach! i'll keep checking in on you girls!

hiya girlies, i got my scan today and saw my little sac!!! thats all!! dont know how many yet....have another scan on 8th june.
had huge row with oh, thought he was going to walk out on me, but i think we are ok!
i still have no symptoms, but an emotional mess!!

Good Luck catching those eggys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh thats's great Trixie, you must be feeling a little reassured! How many weeks are you now?

Hope things are ok with you and OH now, think all women become emotional wrecks when pregnant, I know I did!

think im abt 5 and a half..things with OH are still tentative. just going to have to ride out the storm!!!!

Trix, I'm letting my hormones get the best of me. I nag on dh about everything and I feel so bad but I can't control it. We have been fighting non stop and he just doesn't understand. How are ur levels?

they dont do them over here! so dont have a clue......i still have no symptoms and have the nastiest cold and sore throat ever!!!

hows yours???

how are you rach and mam???

they dont do them over here! so dont have a clue......i still have no symptoms and have the nastiest cold and sore throat ever!!!

hows yours???

how are you rach and mam???

I'm good, managed to get lots of BD in at around the right time, so we'll see!
(Actually, my 4yr old daughter just walked in, a couple of seconds sooner & we would've had an awful lot of explaining to do :blush::haha:)

Back in the 2ww now!

Hope you ladies are all well!

that made me laugh! good luck hun........just sit back now and relax...

my BB are starting to hurt a little! i never thought that would make me happy!!!!

How is everyone on here?
Rachael have you started testing yet? I bought some ic's so started testing stupidly early just cos they're in the house! Obviously :bfn:!!

How is pregnancy treating you Trixie & Bella?
xx

hey guys.... im terrifed today is the big day.,......either no heartbeat or a football team!!!

i havent slept all night....go in at 10 o clock.....

omg im soooo nervous, i actually feel sick today!

wer are you all in your cycles??? get testing soon!!!!

i am praying for your bfps!

i have come to the realization that the first trimester sucks lol. not even syptoms-wise but just the worry and stress. my hormones are going CRAZY and OH and i have been fighting non-stop. i worry everyday that something will go wrong. i panic if i have cramps and i panic if i dont. just a very confusing time i suppose. i have learned to take it one day at a time!

sooo enough of ranting lol and dont get me wrong i am sooooo thankful to have a lil bean!

when are you ladies testing?? well i know you already started testing...but dpo and all that fun stuff!!

Good luck Trixie! Let us know how you get on!

Bella - I'm 10dpo today.....

i have seen one little heartbeat girls......im sooooo relieved!

Oh trixie I am so pleased for you!!
Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy!!

AF is due tomorrow, not really feeling any symptoms either way, but pretty confident she'll be here!!

Good luck to you Rachael xx
Bella, I hope you can start to relax soon, and enjoy your pregnancy along with you OH!! Take care!x

Not yet, but all :bfn: so far.
Not feeling very confident, I daren't!

How are you feeling?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back