Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

omg mami....congrats im so pleased for you.........whoo hoooo

rach dont worry you are next, i know it feels crap when someone you know gets pregnant and you want to be happy at the same time but we arent leaving this thread and we are just going to stay put until you get your bfp!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're going to have to. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a BFP for a while, already been 5 months :(

it took me a year after coming off the pill to get the triplets and another five months to get this wee bean.....in terms of ttc 5 months is ok, its just soooo frustrating. just seduce your man every day and enjoy the practice!!!! cause when you do get pregnant and you will....the orgasms are incredible!!!!!!!!!!!lol

you should try the clear blue fertility monitor.....pm me your address and ill send it over if you want....i only had to use it for 2 cycles

That would be lovely of you! Of course I'll send it back once I'm done :flower:

don't worry rach, your time will come! like trixie said, 5 months is nothing! it will happen as long as you dont give up! and we are definitely not going anywhere!

trixie...i'm glad you're enjoying your orgasms!!! lol hubby and i are too afraid to have sex. i know its perfectly safe but i want to wait a little bit more. i think after my second scan on thursday i will feel more at ease.

Rachael we were on our 15th cycle and we tried Conceive Plus and I swear by it!!

Don't give up hope just yet, we'll still be here for you when you get your :bfp:!!

we used it as well. i think it definitely works and it veryyyyy enjoyable!

I'm a bit worried, I'm 16dpo & my line is still really really faint, it doesn't seem to be getting any darker at all.

Been using ic's, so tried Asda's today, but still not showing brilliantly. It's definitely pink, and definitely within the time, I just thought that by 16dpo it would be pretty dark??:wacko:

I'm a bit worried, I'm 16dpo & my line is still really really faint, it doesn't seem to be getting any darker at all.

Been using ic's, so tried Asda's today, but still not showing brilliantly. It's definitely pink, and definitely within the time, I just thought that by 16dpo it would be pretty dark??:wacko:

dont worry hun, a line is a line....mine didnt get any darker either......and now i look like im 6 months pregnant!
get yourself down to your gp and say i think i mite be pregnant but only a faint line shows up on the test and they will do tests for you!

I think I'll stop testing for now, it's just driving me mad!!

If I've had a line that hubby said he can see, then that should do, as he can never see anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->