any bad sleepers who temp?

welcome fruitee!

what CD are you on?
if it's still early in your cycle, starting tomorrow shouldn't be a problem:thumbup:

Thanks jumpingo :) im on cd 7, managed to do it this morning :)

I totally feel your pain with the up down chart jumping o. Stupid temping!! I prefer the TWW when u can just relax!

Welcome fruitee. How long have you been on the TTC train?!

Hi citrus, ive been ttc for 2 months, how about you?

Hi Fruitee. I'm the same as you. I wake up to pee at least once a night. If your at the beginning of your cycle it doesn't matter when you start temping. Some take AF off temping, others don't. So don't worry to much, just start again tomorrow. I always get OH to put the bins out before he goes to bed as they come so early around here. I swear we're the first stop on their list!

What CD are you on now jumpingo? Remember it doesn't register ovulation until 3 day afterwards so you might already have again and it's waiting for your 3dpo. Also you might have tried to ovulate and failed, this is pretty common so your body is gearing up for it again.

Citrusfruit, I prefer waiting for the TWW. I find during the TWW I'm terrible at symptom spotting, impatient to test and get frustrated at all the BFN. Thankfully I'll be busy first half of TWW, but there will still be a week left of me worrying about it all.

Ha i always try that but we forget, and they come quite early and i was off work so trying to lie in

What CD are you on now jumpingo? Remember it doesn't register ovulation until 3 day afterwards so you might already have again and it's waiting for your 3dpo. Also you might have tried to ovulate and failed, this is pretty common so your body is gearing up for it again.

Jumpingo, I agree with mummy2o, it's possible that FF is waiting to see what your temp does tomorrow before registering your ovulation. Also, a temperature dip in the 2WW doesn't necessarily mean that you're out. In the TTC GROUPS & DISCUSSIONS forum there is a sticky thread with a lot of charts ending in pregnancy and in a lot of those charts you see they also had temperature dips.

mummy2o, i'm now CD15, 5DPO. FF gave me cross hairs, took them away and now put them back. FF will likely drive me insane!:wacko:

thanks eline! yeah, looks like that's what it was doing. i put my temp in this morning and the cross hairs are back.:thumbup:

now wondering what to do about testing. my family is coming to visit for a week starting on DPO14. there will be drinking while they're here (including a big party to celebrate with our japanese friends after our stateside wedding) so almost don't want to know before all that...but i don't think i can wait or feel totally okay drinking not knowing one way or the other! i mean, even a BFN at 14DPO doesn't meant i'm not pregnant, so is testing just playing more mind games than just waiting for AF, which is the day before my family leaves...aaahhhhh :help:

Fruitee: Seems like we're all more or less on cycle 2. I think I'm on the 3rd but the 1st was NTNP so that doesn't count right ;)

Jumpingo: I can imagine. It might change again, no one knows. That's what I least like about FF. Mine changed quite late into my last cycle, when I was about 10dpo :S I can understand the frustration in wanting to test though and getting a BFN if FF is right and your 14dpo and AF isn't due for ages.

Hi everyone, just checking in from hols because I am that obsessed with TTC. Well I took the thermometer and glad I did because temp has gone up a little and FF has given me crosshairs. So if it is to be believed (not sure myself, I think it will change) I am now 3 dpo. Think we will bd again tonight in case tho.

Yes I'm on my 2nd cycle too. I think I won't be toooo disappointed if I don't conceive this month as I have a lot planned, but will reeeeally want it next month. Jumping o, I am so with u with the testing. I have a trip with girlfriends that looks like it will be 8-10ish dpo so I will def be testing early this month. Last month I tried to abstain for as long as possible.

Yeah this will be my third cycle, last month was a bit rubbish though so really want to go for it this month :) fx

Hi everyone, just checking in from hols because I am that obsessed with TTC.
don't worry, that will totally be me in 2 weeks!!:haha:

Well I took the thermometer and glad I did because temp has gone up a little and FF has given me crosshairs. So if it is to be believed (not sure myself, I think it will change) I am now 3 dpo. Think we will bd again tonight in case tho.

Yes I'm on my 2nd cycle too. I think I won't be toooo disappointed if I don't conceive this month as I have a lot planned, but will reeeeally want it next month. Jumping o, I am so with u with the testing. I have a trip with girlfriends that looks like it will be 8-10ish dpo so I will def be testing early this month. Last month I tried to abstain for as long as possible.

ooooh, sounds like you're testing a couple days before me then? let's hold out as long as possible!! when do you leave for your trip? going somewhere fun i hope?!:happydance:

Fruitee: Seems like we're all more or less on cycle 2. I think I'm on the 3rd but the 1st was NTNP so that doesn't count right ;)

Jumpingo: I can imagine. It might change again, no one knows. That's what I least like about FF. Mine changed quite late into my last cycle, when I was about 10dpo :S I can understand the frustration in wanting to test though and getting a BFN if FF is right and your 14dpo and AF isn't due for ages.

Yeah this will be my third cycle, last month was a bit rubbish though so really want to go for it this month :) fx

sounds like we are all around the same place:hugs: we were NTNPing last month, so this is the first month of actively charting and trying.

i grew up being told things like "it only takes once to get pregnant!" and all kinds of other scare tactic sex-ed stuff so it's crazy to think that close to 15 years later, it is definitely taking more than once:roll::dohh:

Citrusfruit: Don't blame you checking. I might do the same whilst away, or I might take the whole long weekend off.

Fruitee: Sorry last month was a bit rubbish. All out this month then :)

Jumpingo: I agree. Although it only took once with my son, took forever with my daughter and I think that frustrated me as it was so easy to get pregnant with him and hard with her.

Let's aim to support each other until the end then. We might not get a BFP this month, but I'm sure we'll all get there in the end. But what I would really like is to us all get one this month.

I still haven't ovulated yet, but I'm not due to until 27-30th so coming up to BD time. Our busy week is getting more and more freed for next week with people changing plans. I'm not sure if its bad or good. Thankful I still have a busy few days coming up, so I don't focus on TTC.

Yes it would be nice to support each other/moan about temps to the end. Mine seem to have sorted themselves out for now, have def ovulated and back to normal high post o temps. So guess I'm very well in the TWW now. I enjoy the first week of the TWW. I find it relaxing compared to the pressured bding/waiting to o. We bd-ed on o day but not the day before, but the day before that so hope we've done enough.

When I get to about 7 dpo, I start to obsessively symptom spot and worry about whether I should drink alcohol. I think I will be testing from the 1st August ish, which will be 10 dpo ish. When does everyone else plan to start testing, or are u all undecided or trying to hold out as long as possible?

my family is coming to visit for 8 days on aug. 2nd so i plan on testing on the 2nd for sure, if not before. aug 2nd will be 14DPO, and i actually sorta hope it will show negative so i can drink guilt free while they are here...maybe that jinxes me and it'll be positive?:shrug: anyway, want to at least wait until 10 or 12 DPO before giving in! :haha:

My temps are starting to rise so big BD marathon over the next few days.

sounds like we are all around the same place:hugs: we were NTNPing last month, so this is the first month of actively charting and trying.

i grew up being told things like "it only takes once to get pregnant!" and all kinds of other scare tactic sex-ed stuff so it's crazy to think that close to 15 years later, it is definitely taking more than once:roll::dohh:

Citrusfruit: Don't blame you checking. I might do the same whilst away, or I might take the whole long weekend off.

Fruitee: Sorry last month was a bit rubbish. All out this month then :)

Jumpingo: I agree. Although it only took once with my son, took forever with my daughter and I think that frustrated me as it was so easy to get pregnant with him and hard with her.

Let's aim to support each other until the end then. We might not get a BFP this month, but I'm sure we'll all get there in the end. But what I would really like is to us all get one this month.

I still haven't ovulated yet, but I'm not due to until 27-30th so coming up to BD time. Our busy week is getting more and more freed for next week with people changing plans. I'm not sure if its bad or good. Thankful I still have a busy few days coming up, so I don't focus on TTC.

My temps are starting to rise so big BD marathon over the next few days.

go go go! :haha:

:happydance: sounds good :) I'm trying to temp but don't know if it will work as my sleep is so broken, esp the last few nights with the heat, but I toss and turn so much anyway. Meant to o next weekend but I'm having at like pains now, don't know what that's about, might test in am just in case, don't want to miss it.

I have pretty broken sleep so I don't always get an good reading, but there is a pattern normally. This month better than others as I've had good low temps at the beginning. But previous cycles they have been spiky. If your worried I know some people use OPK along side temping.

i'm starting to think that if you are consistently a "bad" sleeper, then your numbers will at least be consistent in that sense!:roll:

i have started just ALWAYS taking it at 4am, regardless of if i wake up at 2am or 3am before that. if i haven't gotten 3+ hours, i just click "sleep deprived" and then FF knows it might not be totally accurate. some days i get a solid 3+ before 4am, but at least the time is always constant. this is my first cycle temping and i'm still able to see at least the general pattern. i *try* not worry too much about each point, though i know that's hard when one morning you get something weird/seemingly "off."

speaking of which, i just got a crazy spike today, so not sure what that's all about and just getting really antsy to test but i'm only 8DPO:dohh:

Ooh, jumping o you are getting close! Any symptoms? I am 5 dpo and really I'm refusing to symptom spot unless it is something really out of the ordinary. Last month I had soooo many 'symptoms' which clearly weren't symptoms!! I'm feeling relaxed this month. Whatever will be, will be!

Oh balls. I ovulated 3 days ago apparently. Its like the only day I didn't do any BD the day before or on the day due to being tired. But I BD 2 days before and day after. So annoyed. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Anyway that's my rant this morning.

That's good you got a good spike I think jumpingo. You'll be ready to test soon :) Looking forward to some BFP :)

Ooh, jumping o you are getting close! Any symptoms? I am 5 dpo and really I'm refusing to symptom spot unless it is something really out of the ordinary. Last month I had soooo many 'symptoms' which clearly weren't symptoms!! I'm feeling relaxed this month. Whatever will be, will be!

this is my first cycle really paying any attention to symptoms, so since i don't know what's "normal" for me, i can't really take anything as a sign one way of the other. i DO know that i always cry easily about one week before AF, that's been the only thing i've happened to notice in the last couple years. it will be interesting, if this goes on several months, to see what is going on temp/hormone wise and see if there's a connection.

but symptoms so far are snot-like CM for a couple days now, and sort of have to pee more than normal, but i'm also drinking more water, so that just makes sense!:haha: and bloated/gassy here and there, but again, that's not really far from normal!:blush:

Oh balls. I ovulated 3 days ago apparently. Its like the only day I didn't do any BD the day before or on the day due to being tired. But I BD 2 days before and day after. So annoyed. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Anyway that's my rant this morning.

That's good you got a good spike I think jumpingo. You'll be ready to test soon :) Looking forward to some BFP :)

2 days before ovulating is still within the fertile window, right?:shrug:

trying to think "nah, that's not any different than usual" with pretty much everything but my temp spike has got me super curious. i think my husband is picking up a test on his way home from work today, so just a matter of how long i can hold out after that!:dohh:

on a sleeping/temping note: i have been temping at 4am with an alarm consistently for the last 5 days and last night i woke up at 3:45, so i think my body has figured out it needs to wake up at 4! woot:happydance: and then i go back to sleep until 7 or 8. finding a rhythm it feels like. a weird one, but i'll take it!

Mummy2b I read somewhere that 2-3 days before o are your most fertile days so don't worry! You're still in with a chance!

How's your chart looking jumping o? Nice and biphasic?! Did ur temp stay high after the spike or go back down? I am now 6 dpo and just ordered some ICs to waste. They should arrive tomorrow so am going to start testing with FMU on weds at 8 dpo. Early I know, but I can't resist this month for some reason. When are you both planning to test?

it's actually on its way to being triphastic:happydance: because i've got 2 really
high temps so far. i have read so much about triphasic charts and even though they say it doesn't mean pregnant, they do say it's often a good sign and i can't help but get really hopeful. my husband didn't buy a test today so i made it another day without giving in!:haha: but tomorrow is 10DPO and not sure i can wait...? we'll see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->