any bad sleepers who temp?

Jumping - since I am brand new to temping I can't help with that but definitely get the sure predict ICs. Eidson's wife used them when she got her BFP this cycle and they showed clear lines quite early and much darker than the squinter she got on a FRER.

My temp (sorry Fahrenheit) yesterday was 97.02 - that was after pretty bad sleep. My sleep last night actually wasn't so bad and it was 96.82 so I wonder if that is closer to what it really should be.

Hmmm, I think you are just going to have to wait it out. The more I look at your chart, the more I think you may have o'd at cd 17. CM can be confusing and don't think it's enough to confirm o. I put your temps into a converter (Fahrenheit means nothing to me) and your temps up to cd 17 are typically pre-o temps. Everyone's different but there are 'normal' ranges. Which would put u at just 3 dpo so much longer to wait! At least you BD on that day though, just goes to show you should always keep going!!

i guess i didn't think of that but it seems completely possible. i don't know what's normal for pre-O temps (in general and also for me) but if that is the case it means i'm only 3DPO now - GAH!:wacko: ah waiting...:coffee:

ugh, why did i not start at least temping before actually wanting to get pregnant. i could have temped earlier this year to just have something to compare to even. that's totally my new advice to people (single or married!) who ever mention wanting kids.

I got my ICs from eBay. They say they recognise the same measurements of HCG as FRERs so thought I'd give them a go. It's more just so I don't feel bad about wasting them at 8 dpo....

oooh, FRERs seem to have the best reputation right?

I got my ICs from eBay. They say they recognise the same measurements of HCG as FRERs so thought I'd give them a go. It's more just so I don't feel bad about wasting them at 8 dpo....

oooh, FRERs seem to have the best reputation right?

Did you see my post above about sure predict ICs vs FRERs?

Jumping - since I am brand new to temping I can't help with that but definitely get the sure predict ICs. Eidson's wife used them when she got her BFP this cycle and they showed clear lines quite early and much darker than the squinter she got on a FRER.

ooh, i saw that they got a BFP! i actually went and read their TTC journal and there was an awesome progession photo - i want one of those! haha actually, i think that was the brand i googled the other day but i was so confused by how many were in a pack and how many packs, and it was too much at the time so i just closed the whole window:wacko: will look again if AF shows. thanks for the heads up!:thumbup:

My temp (sorry Fahrenheit) yesterday was 97.02 - that was after pretty bad sleep. My sleep last night actually wasn't so bad and it was 96.82 so I wonder if that is closer to what it really should be.

if it's true i Oed at CD17, looking at all the temps that are pre-O i would say the average is around 97.0 so your temps would agree with citrus's guess for my chart. man this is co confusing. (and yet, as disappointed as i will be when AF shows, i love charts and graphs and numbers, so it's all very fascinating to me regardless!:blush:)

if i switch the detector setting from advanced to FAM, it puts O at CD17.

i am not too sure on the difference between those settings but i think FAM is only temperature based while advanced tries to take in all CM and OPK data?

i might leave it on FAM for now so i err on the side of later O and not get confused adjusting DPO dates.

back at 3DPO now:dohh:
citrus, looks like you'll actually get to test way before me now!:haha:

Ahhhh it's killing me not to test right now, even though I know it'll be :bfn: I have felt on and off a bit queasy today. Although, I felt exactly this way last cycle and got my hopes up. It does not help me one bit that I am off work at the mo and have literally nothing else to do except watch the commonwealth games and obsess about TTC!!! The days are going soooo slow!

Yep I think you are right to assume it's the 17th, otherwise tou would just torture yourself with tests!!

citrus,

i'm not working right now so i am the same way. i need to get a hobby because TTC doesn't count as one!:haha:

well, not sure what happened this morning. i use my fitbit on my wrist to wake me up (it vibrates and avoids any sound waking my husband at 4am) but i didn't wake up until 5am to my husband's alarm. so of course my temp is weird. ugh. i hate that temping affects how my day starts just based on a stupid number...and yet i want to know what the next day's will be so i continue.

we surely are crazy:roll:

Jumpingo my temp is weird to. I woke up at 4.30 so took my temp then, but it was lower than expected so I have a massive dip in it. But I can't remember if I read the temp right as I was half asleep. Normally I remember my temp and go back to sleep, so I'm guessing its right. But never mind. I would agree with getting a hobby although TTC will always be on the back of your mind. How long do you have left until your period?

Mintastic: I'm glad you had some decentish sleep last night. I wouldn't worry much about temps until FF has decided you ovulated. You at the beginning of you cycle correct? Also morning temps, for me at least change regularly due to how hot it is, what windows are open etc, which is why I think I had a dip this morning. But who knows.

Citrusfruit: Thought you weren't going to symptom spot :p I was queasy after food before I got my BFP so could be a good sign. I would suggest holding off as long as possible, but its not always easy.

AFM: 2 days before my weekend away so I'm suppose to be packing for that, but its not going well so far....

I wasn't going to symptom spot...... I seem to have lost all control. I am going to get up shortly and test! Totally sure it'll be :bfn: though but perhaps it will make me obsess less today!! I shall report back.

Was :bfn: as predicted. I did get a little excited as thought there was a faint line, but realised this was completely in the wrong place on the test anyway so just my eyes playing tricks on me! Not to bummed just yet, it's still early!

Indeed still in with the chance. How many dpo are you now?

Hi ladies just found this thread, i hope you dont mind me coming in i need a little bit of help please? Heres the story, i had a mc in November :( since then every other month im having a really long cycle with bleeding inbetween and unsure if im ovulated so iv started charting this is my first month charting but this is not my long month cycle this is my good month, i thought id try it out of this month first so id have more of a clue by next month lol. However my chart is really confusing i thought i ov'd (altho it was a little early for me to ov as my good cycle is usually 32-36 days long) by my temp had a small drop today and i thought it had to have 3 rises straight after ov, so could you please have a look at my chart and see if you think i have ovulated or if im still waiting to please? I had a pos opk on cd13 but it was with new ovulation tests my older ones still showed negative so i dont really want to go with that. Im so confused Keith all this charting lol x

Edited to add: scrap all that lol, got EWCM today and two pos ovulation tests so im guessing ovulation wasnt out the way at all lol, i was worried my night waking had ruined my temps! X

Can you link your chart Charlie? Welcome!

I am 8 dpo today. I know it's early but I just don't feel preg at all. Similarly to last cycle, everything just feels completely normal. Want to be one of those ladies that KNOWS!!

Yes hun if you click my fertility friend ticker it takes you to my chart :)

These are my ovulation tests would you call these positive or nearly positive?
image.jpg

hi charlie!:wave:

i don't have any experience with OPKs and this is my first month temping too but i would say EWCM and a +OPK today sounds good! just looking at your temps, it doesn't seem like you've ovulated yet. hopefully the next 3 days' temps will help clear that up. try to take them as close to the same time as the last couple ones for a better comparison. i know it's tough when you don't sleep well:dohh: but good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thanks hun, all the ones that are not solid blue were all taken at 6 am, all the solid blues were taken at 7am as thats when i usually get up but recently OH been gettin up earlier for work and his alarm at 6am been waking me up, luckily its only an hours difference xx

I'd agree with jump just from looking at the temps. No sustained high temp. Perhaps your body is gearing up to ovulate (hence the fertile CM and the pos opks) but hasn't quite got there yet. It's quite common apparently. Hopefully it will be resolved within the next few days!

I'm afraid I can't really help with the opks either as not used them.

Jump, are you any clearer on your o day? Is it looking more like day 17 with ur latest temp(s)?

Charlie: What time do you take your ovulation tests? Its been advised to test in the afternoon or twice a day morning and evening. Since ovulation happens around 4 it should be good around 2/3 time. According to your chart it doesn't look like you've ovulated, hang in there.

Charlie: What time do you take your ovulation tests? Its been advised to test in the afternoon or twice a day morning and evening. Since ovulation happens around 4 it should be good around 2/3 time. According to your chart it doesn't look like you've ovulated, hang in there.

About 11am hun with smu i find thats the best time as i drink so much my urine is too diluted and end up with no test line at all lol, too much tea haha x

i'm back up with my other post CD17 temps. am on my phone and don't know how to post my chart but last four temps: 97.8, 98.0, 97.8, 97.5 (yesterday) and 98.0 today so staying pretty steady up there:thumbup: and FF is keeping my dotted red crosshairs at CD17 running the FAM setting, so now just waiting...:coffee:

how're your temps looking??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"