Any big momma's out there?

I dont know why I had to wait? I guess they had to wait for the blood test results...bit slow in the south west ha ha

Im in the south west. They took a finger prick to get an instant result, and send blood off to get a more detailed result. Strange. X

I'm in the midlands. Went in the morning for my test then phond them a few hrs later for the results - glad I didn't have to wait days!

Sorry, OT but bigbetty I LOVE your profile pic!!!!! E was dressed as a cat and went trick-or-treating in her buggy lol. I'm waiting for the pictures :D

I can't believe how fast the first 3 months have gone either!

Claire - Congrats, I bet that's a relief! Not looking forward to my GD test!

So as you know I went for my scan and it was amazing, never experienced anything as lovely. The baby was so active! he/she was jumping, kicking and turning around.. was lovely to see but the sonographer couldn't get a great pic so we get an extra scan this Friday :D My due date has been pushed back to around the 18th of May so I'll be 12 weeks on Friday. I've had an awful week with an abscessed tooth so haven't had much sleep and no food but hope it will be better by Friday so I can enjoy!

The scans not very clear but if you look closely you can see everything and baby has their hand covering their eyes! xoxo

Attachments

• 12 wk Scan.jpg
    12 wk Scan.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Aww lovely pic :) mine werent too clear either coz he was wriggling lol. X

Aww, cute pic lollipop!

I dont know why they took so long, but a finger prick test would have been better.

Where abouts are you in the southwest? Im outskirts of Exeter :)

Aw thanks for sharing your scan pic! I remember Fran did the "Staying Alive" dance - was so cute lol!

Lollipopbop - I had a lazy stubborn baby that wouldn't move during scans and would always be in award positions. Hes still like it now ... Lazy bones ! Good luck for Friday hope they are able to see everything they need xx

Had my Ultrasound today. Sonographer said that all looked great, no sign of any probs. MASSIVE HOORAH and relief!!
Giddy with excitement now. Fingers crossed that all goes to plan now!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well too! x x

Poor Harrison! What's up with the poor little chap?

Thanks Jessie xx

Tired, teething, temp, sick, snot, grumpy, just not himself :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"