Any big momma's out there?

Aw bless!

You are definitely not alone - as I soon found out when I started this thread! The ladies here are amazing and give such great support x

:hi: Hope you get a BFP soon. My son is 13 months and I'm actively TTC Jan even though might just start this month as I'm very broody !

Aww you ladies are so nice! I am ttc but I think hubby is ntnp! Haha Af got me yesterday and I have bwen a little bummed. I know everything happens for a reason and I just came off the mirena so it could take a tiny bit. Still sad though. We were oroginally waiting until Feb or March to try for anoyhet but I had some awful side effects from the mirena so it bumped up. I havebt really told anyone either.... Last time I saw a midwife at my dr's office and she told me I was a bad mom to jax for being overweight! I walked out and bisted out crying. Now I am a tad scared for other opinions.
thanks ladies for being here and open and supportive! :) it helps a lot!

How dare she say that to you? Stupid woman!

If you are on fb by the way feel free to pm me and I will let you know my details if you want to add me xxx

Sending a message. :)
I felt awful! I don't know who she thought she was. I have been gong there for 10yrs and no one uas ever said anything before. I have been much heavier and never had any comments! So when we concieve I am switching Dr's.

Hi Ladies and welcome psychnut, the ladies here are lovely. They all really helped me when I got my bfp as I was worried about how things are done for bigger ladies re scans etc and if anyone had had a difficult time with docs etc. Ive been really lucky and had no problems, but how dare your doctor say that to you...truly shocking! You should complain. I know we are at a slightly higher risk of developing problems, but I know tons of skinny minnies who have had far more problems then me or any other curvy ladies I know, grrr!!

I cant believe im 30 weeks pregnant now, im due to finish work in 2 weeks...yay!!! :)

Wow Claire I can't believe how quickly the time has gone! It's just crazy!

Aww you ladies are so nice! I am ttc but I think hubby is ntnp! Haha Af got me yesterday and I have bwen a little bummed. I know everything happens for a reason and I just came off the mirena so it could take a tiny bit. Still sad though. We were oroginally waiting until Feb or March to try for anoyhet but I had some awful side effects from the mirena so it bumped up. I havebt really told anyone either.... Last time I saw a midwife at my dr's office and she told me I was a bad mom to jax for being overweight! I walked out and bisted out crying. Now I am a tad scared for other opinions.
thanks ladies for being here and open and supportive! :) it helps a lot!

What a bitch!! Id of been fuming!

Im on FB too if you (or any one else here) want to add me, feel free to PM me x

Anyone can add me too! PM also.
It was horrible, my hubby said if he had gone in with me he would have punched her! hahaha He is so amazing!
And Congrats Claire!! You are almost there :) The end was the hardest wait for me. I hope it goes quickly for you!

I don't understand where that MW was coming from, how does that make you a bad mum ! That makes me so angry. I remember when I first got my BFP family were telling me what I should and shoouldnt be doing and how concerned they were about my weight etc I didnt hardly speak to them in the first tri they upset me so much. eg I should be eating cereal instead of toast (regardless I could not stomach milk due to morning sickness) but hey wasnt like I was eating pizza for breakfast or something.

Claire I loved going on Maternity Leave because all I had to focus on then was me and bump. By the time I got to 13 days overdue I very was ready to meet the lO. I bet you are counting down the days at work I had a post it note I changed every day for the last month it was great. How have you been feeling ?

Thanks ladies, Ive been really well thanks. And yup, ive been counting down...everyday since about 8 weeks ha ha. Think im starting to annoy people now, but i dont care..10 working days left woooo!!!! lol x
Oh, on a different note. Hubby told me ive started woddle now....sexy ha ha

Harrison was head down and started engaging at about 26weeks! Thats when my waddle started! Hahaha.

Aww i miss being pregnant. Enjoy it. X

Jellycat she gave me some bull about eating bad only makes him eat bad which will make him fat and unhealthy. However, we do not eat junk food! Except every once in a while (oh and my splurge of Ice cream nightly, but it is only one scoop and usually frozen yogurt! :) and we only have it once Bug has gone to bed.) So really she had no idea what she was talking about. And she was quite rude about it. No one ever said a word to me about my weight during or before the pregnancy. We told everyone we were TTC with Jax after a few months of trying and have 2MC we decided we should tell and try to get some prayers backing us :) This time we don't want to hear the opinions about being so young and having 2 children. We just bought our first home and are doing very well, so really it isnt anyone's business. When I had my mirena removed and my quarterly ultrasound for my cysts the dr told me that I should hop on the second baby if we planned to have one bc my cysts seem to be growing larger and larger and I quite possibly will have to have a hysterectomy by the time I am 30 at the very very latest :( Devastating news, however I was told at 12 I wouldnt have children and multiple times after that and I have Jax, so we are praying hard and crossing fingers that we will be blessed with one more before my time is up :)
Claire I started to waddle at about 27 weeks I think, Jax was down really low and Hubby would pick fun at me for waddling all the time. I couldnt correct it if I wanted to.
Anyone who adds me on FB could you not talk about the TTC :) Thank you! Oh and there is an album on there from my pregnancy :) I just realized how much of a bump I really got for being a larger lady! It was exciting to see that you could really notice.

PS Sorry so long.. haha.. Just wanted to get it all out :)

Jellycat she gave me some bull about eating bad only makes him eat bad which will make him fat and unhealthy. However, we do not eat junk food! Except every once in a while (oh and my splurge of Ice cream nightly, but it is only one scoop and usually frozen yogurt! :) and we only have it once Bug has gone to bed.) So really she had no idea what she was talking about. And she was quite rude about it. No one ever said a word to me about my weight during or before the pregnancy. We told everyone we were TTC with Jax after a few months of trying and have 2MC we decided we should tell and try to get some prayers backing us :) This time we don't want to hear the opinions about being so young and having 2 children. We just bought our first home and are doing very well, so really it isnt anyone's business. When I had my mirena removed and my quarterly ultrasound for my cysts the dr told me that I should hop on the second baby if we planned to have one bc my cysts seem to be growing larger and larger and I quite possibly will have to have a hysterectomy by the time I am 30 at the very very latest :( Devastating news, however I was told at 12 I wouldnt have children and multiple times after that and I have Jax, so we are praying hard and crossing fingers that we will be blessed with one more before my time is up :)
Claire I started to waddle at about 27 weeks I think, Jax was down really low and Hubby would pick fun at me for waddling all the time. I couldnt correct it if I wanted to.
Anyone who adds me on FB could you not talk about the TTC :) Thank you! Oh and there is an album on there from my pregnancy :) I just realized how much of a bump I really got for being a larger lady! It was exciting to see that you could really notice.

PS Sorry so long.. haha.. Just wanted to get it all out :)

Hello! x
****Am on FB too if you'd like to add me! ****:flower:
I also had the Mirena removed early due to probs, had a scan for cysts too. My DD, now 11, was somewhat of a miracle... didn't know I was pg, developed what we know know is pre-eclampsia. Poorly baby & mother, eventually home after 4 weeks in hosp. Now WTT for No2, trying to eat healthier and lose a little weight. 2 Stones lighter than before,:happydance: but still high BMI. Hoping to TTC in 2012, just waiting on some good news about OH getting a new job as he was made redundant after 16yrs! :nope:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of us TTC! x x

Jessie - have I got you on fb? I've got so many bnb ladies I can't keep up lmao. If not pm me your details and I will add you xx

Hey ladies! Quick question, anyone experience slight pain just under their bellybutton around 7 weeks? Sometimes it dead centre, sometimes slightly to one side or the other. I'm thinking is just things stretching and growing but just wanted some of your opinions. Thanks!

Hello ladies! Psychnut, that is atrocious! With all of the actual bad parenting out there, I can't believe your midwife would suggest being overweight is a parenting issue! What a stupid thing to say. I have a 2 1/2 year old and my weight issues have not been a parenting problem. She is loved & very active. She eats healthy too!

Claire, you're getting so close! I' still in my 1st, but I remember it goes so fast. There is a song lyric...why does life go by so fast and days just creep along...doesn't it really feel that way!

I know I thanked you before, bigbetty, but thank you again for all your support. I saw a nutritionist and my weight is on track for a healthy pregnancy. At my first scan the baby measured younger than we thought, so I was 7 not 8 weeks then, but we heard the heart and everything was great. I have another scan tomorrow (10 weeks), so we should see hands and feet instead of the amorphous blob last scan. No one has said a word about my weight. Not a peep. Even the nutritionist treated me like this was just the size my body has decided to settle at.

I am super nauseated from about 11 am on. I have to say though, even with the nausea I feel great and happy and full of life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->