Any body from Plymouth UK or near??...

I'm still ill :-( working through it.

Currently 7dpo, temp dipped but come back up again, sticky white cm. sometimes crumbly. TRYING not to symptom spot! If no af by Monday, I will test. However I may test Saturday because I have a hen night to go to and Sunday is my anniversary so would be amazing gift if I have bfp, or if it's a bfn, I can be with my girls lol.

Hope you're both keeping well and sane lol xxx

Good luck Lorraine...I'm rooting for you love :thumbup::flower:

Natalie xxx

Cd8 here ladies...start the robitsun today...followed by gallons of water yak.lol
Opks start tmr....oh has his 2nd s/a tmr too....hopefully not much longer now till fertility apt comes through.

Peta ? Where did you get too? You ok?...:) :flower:

Natalie xxx

I'm in Torbay :). Oh is originally from PLYMSTOCK and all his family are there :)

Hiya Beth...welcome Hun :thumbup:

Yaye for plymstock...that's my view from my window...beautiful place.:thumbup:

You've had your bfp?...I see your sigi....
Congratulations Hun.:flower:

Natalie xxx

Thanks chick :) early days atm but hard not to get excited xx

Hi ladies, I'm in Truro Cornwall. 27 married mummy to Jacob who's 4. Just moved to TTC, although it's looking a little complicated at the moment.
I had a positive pregnancy test followed by 4 negatives (one of which the GP done for me and he says he doubt's i'm pregnant and that I got unlucky with a false positive, who knew they existed?!). I haven't had AF since 20th Jan.
So, we're wanting to TTC but who knows what will happen!!

xx

Hi there dani...:hi:

Wow you had a false posative?...it wasn't a chemical ?
I'm sorry this had to happen to you love.:hugs:

Has the doctor offered any tests for you to see why af hasn't arrived love?

Natalie xxx

Hiya, would I have bleeding of some sort with a chemical? I have no idea what's going on to be honest!
The GP I saw wasn't my own and was in all honesty a little dismissive. I think he thought I had got myself confused with my cycles, and I wasn't in the right frame of mind to debate/question him.
I guess if AF doesn't show soon I will have to go back.. but at the moment I feel like i'm in total limbo. xx

Hi ladies, I'm in Truro Cornwall. 27 married mummy to Jacob who's 4. Just moved to TTC, although it's looking a little complicated at the moment.
I had a positive pregnancy test followed by 4 negatives (one of which the GP done for me and he says he doubt's i'm pregnant and that I got unlucky with a false positive, who knew they existed?!). I haven't had AF since 20th Jan.

xx

Natalie xxx

Hiya, would I have bleeding of some sort with a chemical? I have no idea what's going on to be honest!
The GP I saw wasn't my own and was in all honesty a little dismissive. I think he thought I had got myself confused with my cycles, and I wasn't in the right frame of mind to debate/question him.
I guess if AF doesn't show soon I will have to go back.. but at the moment I feel like i'm in total limbo. xx

Heya love :flower:

Wow doctors can be such asses somtimes eh...:hugs:

Yup in my experiance with what I have leant with chems af "can" take her sweet time to come...but this is not necessarily what's happened here for you.:thumbup:
I hope you can find answers dani...I know it must be frustrating for you...I know I certainly would be .:thumbup:

Do you think your own go would run a few bloods for you?
Maybe get the oestrogen and progesterone checked....
Plus a few extra other betas to check the whole run down a typical cycle for you...
Surly they can't refuse that for you love.:flower:

Up have you considered taking Epo to see if it can get af started....
(Not recomended in the tww btw)
Evening primrose oil can cause cramping and bleeding so that "might" get things started for you.:thumbup:

Let us know how it all goes won't you.:thumbup: :hugs:

Natalie xxx

xx

Natalie xxx

Yup in my experiance with what I have leant with chems af "can" take her sweet time to come...but this is not necessarily what's happened here for you.:thumbup:
I hope you can find answers dani...I know it must be frustrating for you...I know I certainly would be .:thumbup:

Plus a few extra other betas to check the whole run down a typical cycle for you...

Evening primrose oil can cause cramping and bleeding so that "might" get things started for you.:thumbup:

Natalie xxx

Hi hun,

Yeah they can be! I'm married to one so rarely go to the surgery unless I really have to.
I know my own GP would most definitely run bloods or any tests I ask for, so it probably is a case of going back. I kind of want to wait until the end of this month to see if AF shows, but it's been so long, it is worrying me.
I don't know. It's a mess :nope:.

Hopefully things will sort themselves out :wacko: xx

Hi All,

Can I join in?

I'm 26 and from Bristol too!

I have been TTC since December 2013, but since coming off the pill I haven't even ovulated! (See my super long chart in my sig!). I was diagnosed with PCOS in my teens, but I always had regular periods, so don't know whether the pill has upset things, or it has just got worse!

In the last 3 months I think I have learnt more than anyone ever needs to know about my cervix and CM! (Nothing seems to be TMI any more!)

I am taking 1500mg Metformin, 2000mg Vitex and Pregnacare Conception (Folic Acid, B12 & Zinc) daily in the hope I can get something started again. I am also just embarking on the GI diet to see if controlling my insulin helps (I have never been diagnosed with Insulin Resistance but I guess anything could help right now!)

Would love to find some buddies to chat to about this, my OH thinks I'm a nutter already and he doesn't know half of the stuff I do to find out if I am fertile! lol!

Hi there wtbam :hi:

So,sorry to hear you have waited soooo long for O...:hugs:

:rofl: at hubby...we are all nuts eh lol...I jk I jk...my oh is the same...he calls me crazy lady almost every day for three quarters of my cycle...
Earth calling Natalie.....where art thou....you with us?...shall I wave a pg stick at you to get you attention? Bahahahahahahaha

It hard work isn't it love...if only they knew that :wacko:.:thumbup:

Good luck with o day Hun I am rooting for your lil eggies....come on eggies...start the show already.:haha: :wacko:

Natalie xxx

xx

Natalie xxx

Natalie xxx

Hi hun,

Yeah they can be! I'm married to one so rarely go to the surgery unless I really have to.
I know my own GP would most definitely run bloods or any tests I ask for, so it probably is a case of going back. I kind of want to wait until the end of this month to see if AF shows, but it's been so long, it is worrying me.
I don't know. It's a mess :nope:.

Hopefully things will sort themselves out :wacko: xx

Awe good luck dani.:flower:

Wow you have a doctor on your arm...lucky girl.:thumbup:
I think I would almost certainly drive my oh Barmey if he was a gp.lol...

Really hoping you don't need to go to your gp Hun...rooting for it all to settle for you and that things return to normality for you.:thumbup:

Natalie xxx

I'm in Torbay :). Oh is originally from PLYMSTOCK and all his family are there :)

Hiya Beth...welcome Hun :thumbup:

Yaye for plymstock...that's my view from my window...beautiful place.:thumbup:

You've had your bfp?...I see your sigi....
Congratulations Hun.:flower:

Natalie xxx

Thanks chick :) early days atm but hard not to get excited xx

:happydance: Yaye congratulations Beth.:thumbup:
Happy and healthy nine months to you...:flower:

Natalie xxx

Thanks Natalie! It's so good to speak to people who understand my craziness! I love this forum!

I am hoping a combination of Metformin, and exercise and low carbs might help!!!

Cycle update...

Cd11....about to do my mid morning opk....previous ones have been negative so far...

Gaufasine sux!....barff! Lol

The pains I said about in my last post.....well I'm kind of concerned now...
Everyday for 4/5 days now I have had these pains....very similar and a very mild version of ovulation pains...
I have a bad feeling about it....like maybe a cyst ...ugh I don't know...

Any how....all I can do is wait and see what happens here.

Peters 2nd s/a went in on Thursday so praying it dosent take much longer to get this fertility apt now.

Really hoping I see some sort of progression on my opks today...fx eh

Will be back to report of my findings lol

Natalie xxx

Shouldn't be too long to get an appointment after s/a. Mike's went In a month apart in November then December. Then it was Christmas etc. got a referral letter end of January for an appointment in early march. That's relatively quick xx

Shouldn't be too long to get an appointment after s/a. Mike's went In a month apart in November then December. Then it was Christmas etc. got a referral letter end of January for an appointment in early march. That's relatively quick xx

So apt should be around 6wks from when we get the letter ? :thumbup:

Natalie xxx

Yeah. That's their timescale usually. Never have they gone over the timescale xx

Yeah. That's their timescale usually. Never have they gone over the timescale xx

Ahhhh that's great..thankyou Lorraine...glad I found you :flower:
Everything has been so hazy with time scales...:thumbup:

I want to do the SOIUI so it looks like we may get to start that around agust time ish...when they finished testing with me .:thumbup:

They to the hsg first right?

Natalie xxx

You amaized Lorraine?.....what's the news? Did you get a bfp?

Yes but I'm cautious lol. I'm not recognising that I've got it. Too scared!

About your referrals, yes you may well have a hsg and that always comes first.

Everytime I had an appointment I wrote down on a list what date and appt for. Keeps everything on track. I've just had a look for you to give you an idea of times:

January 14th letter received
February 26th initial detailed appointment
February 28th prescribed norethisterone
March 9th cycle day 1
March 14th cycle day 6 hsg X-ray in morning
April 25th follow up appt about hsg (cd48)
May 29th scan for uterus thickness (cd82) - this is to find out what's happening with me since I had no af
June 7th second scan - prescribed norethisterone and clomid. Given the go ahead to use

The rest of my experience was down to my cycles.
Hopefully this gives you an idea of possible timescales. This isn't to say you will have the same timescale tough.

Xxx

Oh Lorraine yes!...:happydance:
Awe congratulations love....

I get that...a Bit cautious Hun....:hugs:

Thankyou soo soo much for the list above too...I find that very helpfull...:thumbup:

Oh Yaye....so happy for you love,:flower:

When did you find out?

Natalie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back