Any body from Plymouth UK or near??...

No, never used them. Got a frer left which I'll do on tues (when af is due). Xxxx

I hope this cycle is for you Natalie too. Certainly keep me updated. In fact try find me on Facebook or I find you? - lorraine howells xx

I hope this cycle is for you Natalie too. Certainly keep me updated. In fact try find me on Facebook or I find you? - lorraine howells xx

Awe thankyou Lorraine...:flower:
However I don't do fb anymore..
But your quite welcome to add me if you wanted...I still check it our from time to time.:flower:

It's been a long while since I went on there tho lol...
Next time I go in there if you made a friend request I'll accept :thumbup:

So can I ask...this cycle you got your bfp with out the clinic?....that's great.:flower:
Oh and how is your cold now?...are you better now....
It seems I have seen sooooo many ladies on here with a pre bfp cold lol...
Must be a symptom lol..

Natalie xxx

Yes, an all natural cycle albeit a long one. And my cold is much better but I still have runny nose, cough and sneeze more than usual. The congestion has gone though.

I got brown ewcm discharge today and that's the reason I'm not believing I'm pregnant. I'm absolutely petrified this time. Nothing could've prepared me for how I'm feeling :-( I just don't want to jinx it.

My last pregnancy, I didn't have a cold or anything. Xx

Yes, an all natural cycle albeit a long one. And my cold is much better but I still have runny nose, cough and sneeze more than usual. The congestion has gone though.

I got brown ewcm discharge today and that's the reason I'm not believing I'm pregnant. I'm absolutely petrified this time. Nothing could've prepared me for how I'm feeling :-( I just don't want to jinx it.

My last pregnancy, I didn't have a cold or anything. Xx

Oh yes love I totally get that..id be exactly the same..very scared...

The Ewcm could be just fine Hun...try not to read into it love.:hugs:
Iv heard lots about sensitive cervix in first and last tri and my other friend had lots of this up till 11weks...she kept having the browny Ewcm...all turned out fine.and she is now 23 wks...:thumbup:
It must be incredibly difficult for you love...to be excited with the fear taking over..
Even tho my loss was almost 15 months ago now I'd still be petrified too.:hugs:

Good luck Hun I'm rooting for you.:thumbup::flower::hugs:
Natalie xxx

I was just wondering and maybe you might know...

While with any fertility hospital, if you get a bfp, you are eligible for an early scan at about 6/7 weeks for viability. This is through nhs.

I am technically still on Ocean's books and have treatment still available for me (clomid) and they want me to go in when I get another period etc. because I've conceived, can I still contact ocean for a scan or is it nothing to do with them anymore because it was on an untreated cycle?

Really want a 6 week scan to put my mind at rest

Xx

I was just wondering and maybe you might know...

While with any fertility hospital, if you get a bfp, you are eligible for an early scan at about 6/7 weeks for viability. This is through nhs.

I am technically still on Ocean's books and have treatment still available for me (clomid) and they want me to go in when I get another period etc. because I've conceived, can I still contact ocean for a scan or is it nothing to do with them anymore because it was on an untreated cycle?

Really want a 6 week scan to put my mind at rest

Xx
You know that makes sense Lorraine...I'm sure they should do this for you Hun...
They wanted to see you if no bfp right?...why would they say no bc they didn't monitor your cycle prior to you bfp.:thumbup:

I'm sure a scan would indeed settle your mind right now too...I'd certainly want one...
This is good news that they do this actually ...puts a lot minds and heartaches at rest early on I guess...:flower:

Oh Lorraine I do hope they can do it for you.:thumbup::hugs:

Do you have an idea how far you may be?

Hi ladies,

Just a little update. AF showed herself late last night!! I've never been so glad to see her :lol:.
I've been in so much pain today, right into my right hip, doubled over, which has never ever happened to me before. Could it have been a chemical?
Least I know where I am now though, so got to stay positive and full steam ahead for TTC!
:hugs: to those who need them xx

Hi ladies,

Just a little update. AF showed herself late last night!! I've never been so glad to see her :lol:.
I've been in so much pain today, right into my right hip, doubled over, which has never ever happened to me before. Could it have been a chemical?
Least I know where I am now though, so got to stay positive and full steam ahead for TTC!
:hugs: to those who need them xx

Heya dani...:flower:

Good way forward Hun..I like it,:thumbup:

I'm sorry it's seems you may have had a chem love...that's sux.:hugs:

And Yaye for af...:wacko:mkinda strange we celebrate her sometime eh lol

So do you have a plan for this cycle?...any sups...anything?:flower:

Natalie xxx

Hiya ladies...cd13 here...got my almost possy opk this morning...hoping it's a blarer tonight....wish me luck...:)

How are we all today....? :flower:

Natalie xxx

Ooh good luck Nat!

Regarding sups i'm not really taking anything apart from the Pregnacare Conception vitamin.
I'm still a little clueless to what a normal cycle of mine is as i've been on the pill for years. Before the mess of my last cycle I had a 37 day one so i'm judging this one by that one, if that makes sense? :lol:
We're trying to be relaxed as this is our first one officially TTC for #2. Hubby did ask if i'll be charting and doing temps but I think i'll probably just stick with the ovulation strips and see what happens...! eek xxx

Nat make sure you use opk twice a day. One am and one pm... Just to make sure you don't miss that surge.

I have doctors tomorrow evening but today I've been pretty sluggish and tired. Hopefully after tomorrow I can tell manager and parents.

Dani I was on the pill for many years and it messed my cycles up and my weight! I didn't have a period for over a year! Had to resort to using norethisterone. 37 days is pretty good for post pill taking xxx

Tee hee :blush: Lorraine thankyou...but if you seen my bathroom shelf...it looks like a pile of opk barf .....lol bahahaha....

Yesterday I think I went a lil crazy and took a dozen opks .lol

Today I am saving it to my usuall time schedule ....11am....( a sneaky 3pm) and my usuall 7/8pm tonight....

Will let you know how my test fest goes :haha:

Good luck with the apt Lorraine....
And good luck with this new cycle to dani...

Natalie xxx

Hi there ladies :hi:

1dpo here.:happydance:

Lorraine did you ask the clinic if they would do the 6wk scan for you?
I hope they do :thumbup:

Oh btw....do you have 2 brothers called James and Ben?...:)

Natalie xxx

No not my brothers lol. My family aren't from plymouth. I'm first one from here.

I went to doctors yesterday but I really dislike the doctor... Too patronising.

Anyway I didn't get everything I asked for or needed like blood tests or progesterone or advice. Basically I have 2 lines on a test, I'm either are or I'm not pregnant and that blatantly shows I am. I kept saying I know but having a previous mc makes me extremely cautious and overanalysing every little pain or twinge.

Finally he relented and I have a scan on Monday. He says I'm 6.5 weeks when I said I am 4 weeks because I had a 47 day cycle and not standard 28. He argued with me so I was like forget it.

When I go for scan, if everything ok, will pop round to ocean while I'm there. I'm very nervous because my doctor was not reassuring at all and wrote a letter for me to pass his colleague on Monday and I read it saying something something threatened miscarriage.mi can't read his writing well but that scared me. He didn't ask if I was bleeding or anything (which I'm not for min). So unprofessional and in a hurry he was.

Exciting 1dpo! You ovulated well I trust? Just the waiting game now xx

Heya Lorraine...:flower:

I will reply better to you last post soon love ...just a fly by here for now..

I'm feeling sad bc a very good ttc buddie of mine who has REALLY been sooo much -the most horrendous time ever got her bfp and and just lost it at 9wks. So so so sad.

I will be back soon to reply love.:flower:

Natalie xoxo

No not my brothers lol. My family aren't from plymouth. I'm first one from here.

I went to doctors yesterday but I really dislike the doctor... Too patronising.

Anyway I didn't get everything I asked for or needed like blood tests or progesterone or advice. Basically I have 2 lines on a test, I'm either are or I'm not pregnant and that blatantly shows I am. I kept saying I know but having a previous mc makes me extremely cautious and overanalysing every little pain or twinge.

Finally he relented and I have a scan on Monday. He says I'm 6.5 weeks when I said I am 4 weeks because I had a 47 day cycle and not standard 28. He argued with me so I was like forget it.

When I go for scan, if everything ok, will pop round to ocean while I'm there. I'm very nervous because my doctor was not reassuring at all and wrote a letter for me to pass his colleague on Monday and I read it saying something something threatened miscarriage.mi can't read his writing well but that scared me. He didn't ask if I was bleeding or anything (which I'm not for min). So unprofessional and in a hurry he was.

Exciting 1dpo! You ovulated well I trust? Just the waiting game now xx

Hiya Lorraine...finally got a chance to reply now .:thumbup:

Wow your gp was like that?...gawsh...how irritating...and insensitive too.
This angers me...that a doctor can brush off our fears like this...if anything this kind of attitude adds to our worries when they show no confidence in reassurance.

Will you be getting a second opinion?
Has he even given you a mw apt?

I sure hope when you pop into the suite they can offer some reassurance and a scan to settle your nerves love.:flower:

Yes yes...in the tww now-3dpo :wacko: haha...it took 4days from first opk for my temp to rise tho...this worrys me...I have a doctors apt next week so I will bring this up amongst a tonne of other ttc stuff lol...

Take care Lorraine hope your having a good week :flower:

Natalie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"