Any Christmas Crazies about???

DanielleM

Reaction score
I came on fully expecting at least 1 thread in general chatter with you all in, and nothing!?

Where are you all???

Admittedly I don't always come on baby and bump very much due to my children being older now but I love it for the Christmas chat and the grotto.

:xmas12:
:xmas6:
:xmas15:

For the last 2 years I've done the countdown thread in the grotto, looking forward to starting it again this year :haha:

Am also waiting patiently for the grotto opening :haha:

I think it was the end of September last year 3 months before Christmas, it's funny when it becomes warm here I automatically want it to be colder and Christmas :haha:

I loved the grotto last year so many bargains and ideas!.

Looking forward to this year. Especially with having two little ones this time!

It's 25 degrees outside and we are talking about Christmas lol.. love it!!

I did the countdown too, looking forward to it again this year :)

xxxx

Can we start one for 2017 haha?! I'm not overly fussed for Christmas this year *shock horror for me to say* my hubby may be away and we are buying a house in January so haven't got the money for it this year, next year will be amazing though our first in our own home, I can't wait, 18 months and counting haha.

I have been waiting for this post since the beginning of May! I only come on to check for it now.
I've already got some stocking fillers which is unlike me. Just some Dinosaur and penguin shaped stationary

I've picked up a few bits and bobs but tend to get stuck into Christmas once the kids go back to school in September, I say this every year but defo not going over the top this year at all!

I cannot wait until christmas this year!! We finally have two babies :cloud9:

I usually wait until after my 2 October babies birthdays to start properly but I figured a few sharpeners and erasers shaped like penguins for 50p a pack was too good to turn up. Cone Christmas I would have completely forgotten to go back and look lol

I keep coming on here to check for the Christmas crazies too!
Eagerly awaiting the opening of the grotto! I've got 2 LOs now so this Christmas is even more exciting!! Xx

Eagerly awaiting the opening of the grotto! I've got 2 LOs now so this Christmas is even more exciting!! Xx

Congratulations, I suspect it will be similar to last year end of September, 3 months before Christmas but we can general Christmas chat in this thread until it opens :xmas12:

I usually wait until after my 2 October babies birthdays to start properly but I figured a few sharpeners and erasers shaped like penguins for 50p a pack was too good to turn up. Cone Christmas I would have completely forgotten to go back and look lol

With 4 kids to buy for you need to start early ;)

Thanks lovely! End of September is probably not a bad idea anyways considering we are going on holiday in July/August so need to save the pennies! But if a good bargain comes up - no way will I refuse it! :p xx

Congratulations, I suspect it will be similar to last year end of September, 3 months before Christmas but we can general Christmas chat in this thread until it opens :xmas12:

Helloooo lol I'm do late this year not got a pennie saved yet xx

I have loved following along with the last 3 years of the grotto, and I am glad I am not the only one thinking of Christmas already this year lol
I can't go too mad this year as we are saving for a house, and we don't have room as it is lol but I love bargains and just getting into the spirit!!

Congrats to the girls who have had new babies!! 🎉😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->