Any Christmas Crazies about???

Hello :wave:

I can't wait for my first Christmas as a mummy :cloud9:

I was 31 weeks pregnant at Christmas last year and my daughter will be nearly 10 months old at Christmas this year, I'm SO excited. Feel like I'll be embracing the grotto with open arms :haha:

Hey! :wave:. I'm not starting shopping properly until after my LO's birthday in September, but I have bought a few decorations (on sale, it would be rude not to) and 4 presents (bargains, I couldn't not!). I'm impatient for Christmas, even though I don't want summer to be over :haha:

Congratulations to those with new babies.
I usually save all year and then buy from the end of October just because I know it would be my luck to buy something that they then decided they were so over.
I must not buy anything big this year. Last year we had the big Leo TMNT playset and the imaginext power rangers megazord and a Playmobil castle and my living room is now half full of imaginext and Playmobil and similar figures ha ha ha

Eeeek it's nearly time :happydance: Going to start picking things up next payday!

I can't wait to start buying for the boys. Evan will be 12 this year so obviously doesn't believe anymore but my youngest will be nearly 6 at Christmas so is the perfect age for it all. I dread when they are both too old and not interested in Christmas :cry:

Love the grotto. I've finished my DD and ds birthday shopping (july and September) and desperate to start Christmas shopping. Love when can share bargains. Suspect the list will be full of paw patrol and monster high for my two this year. My daughter asked other day when Christmas is as so excited, never mind her birthday is next month

:hi:

Can't wait for Christmas this year as DS will understand even more and with 2 kids now there will be so much excitement. Not to mention my mum and dad are spending Christmas here this year in our winter wonderland. :) got to thinking of Christmas today as we had snowfall today. Not much and very wet (and also not too great since it is supposed to be summer after all!!) but I turned my mind to Christmas.

Looking forward to counting down with you lovely ladies!

Hi everyone!!

So excited for Xmas this year :happydance:

Isabelle will be 5 and daisy will 15 months so probably on the move my poor christmas tree:haha:

I've brought a few bits already for the girls and nieces and park vouchers are ordered... i completely forgot about the stuff I had already brought when I had ordered them oops!!

Think I'm gonna start putting some lists together this week of presents to buy, Isabelle is at such an awkward age as her interests change all the time :dohh:

What's everyone buying for their little ones this year? X

Christmas!!!
I got 2 of the vtech pets (because they were £22 each or 2 for £15 in the entertainer...), a finding dory busy book and a Minnie Mouse pen so far! I refuse to go OTT this year so I'm really thinking about what to get them all instead of "oh such and such will like that" etc!

My 3 year old is getting into the spirit too, she has watched Polar express two days in a row lol, we also rented Krampas last night and really enjoyed it, although a little too creepy for my 3 year old!!

As for presents I know my 11 year old son will love anything Star Wars Lego related and video games, so he is easy!

My just turned 9 year old is a lot harder to buy for as she is getting out of the toy stage and says she doesn't know what she wants, so I think some nice clothes, jewelry etc for her and maybe before Christmas she will think of something else.

My 3 year old will have just turned 4, so going to get her a smallish doll house, was thinking fisher price loving family? And some Playmobil stuff as she loves her current Playmobil stuff.

I would like us to do more experiences this year as last yr we didn't do much, was thinking Polar Express, not sure if my DH will take note of my plees to go to New York lol

Sat here watching Gavin and Stacey Christmas special whilst it's thundering and lightening outside :haha:

Ahh yay I hope u don't mind me joining I love Christmas and it's only 199 days left yay I have been on top of these bargains this year Argos have had so much good stuff on clearance and studio 24 also I got a really pretty pram from the toy shop.com from £50 down to £29.99

I must admit I haven't really been looking although we have recently come back from Florida last Friday :)cry:) and I got my youngest some Mackey mouse Christmas pjs for Christmas Eve in the Disney clearance shop $29.99 reduced to $9.99 and I also got myself a gorgeous Disney ornament not on sale though at $20.99 it's beautiful can't wait to put it on my tree :)

EVENTUALLY! Ive been checking in for weeks to see if anyone was here but didnt want to be the first!

YAY!

love the grotto every year always find some great deals.. this year however im dreading christmas ive ive got to pay off the wedding beginning of december THEN start christmas shopping! imagine that, not starting till december :O

I am definitely cutting back this year!!! Since I discovered the grotto my kids get way to much for Christmas it's madness lol

Mine will be 10, 9, 6 and 3 this year. My youngest still tells me every few weeks that "me like santa. Him say ho ho ho"
I've not thought about what they actually will get yet though. Probably more imaginext super hero stuff for the younger two. I'm undecided whether to get my eldest a mobile phone for Christmas or hid birthday (Feb) as he will start senior school the following September so probably should have one. Something sport related for DS2 and tech for Ds1. I might get Ds3 a portable dvd player as he is always complaining that ds4 is watching what he wants to the TV down stairs and DS1 is gaming upstairs so he can't watch what he wants.

I also have no idea what the kids will get this year, both have iPads and an Xbox one and PS3 with tons of games. I think I am going to have a good think over summer then start buying once September comes around. I don't want to buy them loads this year, I'm going to limit to £150 each I think.

Yeyy! Glad I've found this thread, love a good Christmas chat! We move next month and our new home has a big bay window at the front, can't wait to fill it with a beautiful Christmas tree :)

Congrats to those mummies with new babies for this Christmas :cloud9:

I already have xmas eve pjs for my three that I got in January sales and I also have xmas slippers that I will give them on 1st December so they get wear out of them! xx

Ohh this got me excited! I usually start getting a few random bits August/September but I've already got some stuff already this year :lol: Think I've got 2/3 little bits each for the kids so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->