Any FET Success Stories?

Yes I'm sure you will be fine !!
I'm worried now that mine are Evap lines!!! I didn't know that people were getting them on frers not heard that .... Booked my self for bloods tomorrow

Good idea you getting bloods done tomorrow. i just know it will be great news for you! I now think the FRER's were right. I went and got some and i will wait til tonight to do one of those but decided to use up my last pregnosis test, this is the result from this morning...

Attachments

• 7dp5dt1.jpg
    7dp5dt1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 7dp5dt2.jpg
    7dp5dt2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
Them lines look great Hun !!! So pleased for you xx are you in the UK ?

Wowsers!!!! Molly and Smirn they are both great lines!!!! Whoooooooo! I think celebrations are definitely in order - a huge congratulations to you both :wohoo:

xx

Aww thank you jones !!!! Bloods to be done tomorrow so fingers crossed xx

Thanks JB! I was feeling really pessimistic because of the evaps everyone was seeming to be getting so I automatically assumed mine wasnt real either. Im feeling differently now!! :happydance::baby:
My bloods get drawn on Monday so I will still anxiously await that phone call but...arrghhH!!! :cloud9::flower:

This mornings test ......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 15
I only saw your question about if i tested today- yes i did lol. It was on the comparison pic on page 11 but here is a closer version

Attachments

• 7dp5dt.jpg
    7dp5dt.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 12
Oh yes !!! Looking good xxx gunna get a digital one today xx

Think this is a better picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 10
Digi says not pregnant !!! Gutted !!! Do you think my hcg not high enough ?

yes thats what I think for sure. The digital tests need a higher HCG reading before it will confirm pregnancy. I was to get one too as my lines arent getting very dark like they were with my daughter but im worried i will get the same result as you. This is my FRER from this morning (8dp5dt) compared to yesterdays test

Attachments

• 8dp5dt1.jpg
    8dp5dt1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
Your lines are darker!! Definitely xx I did digital test again tonight and he said 1-2 weeks pregnant so I'm really pleased xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->