Any FET Success Stories?

Here is our FET #2 success.

Miles Henry born 7.40am 11/11/2015 via emergency c section (after going into natural labour for 24 hours). 6lb 3oz. Everyone doing well :)

Attachments

• received_10207798510429653.jpg
    received_10207798510429653.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! He is beautiful, and what a great name! So glad to hear you are both doing so well. Enjoy your bonding time Jillie <3

Smirn I did it... :happydance::cloud9::hugs:

Attachments

• 8dp5dt2.jpg
    8dp5dt2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 12
  • digital1.jpg
    digital1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
Oh Jillie! Congratulations!!! He is perfect :wohoo: I hope you are both doing well Hun and you're feeling okay after your surgery. Wishing you all the best xx

Congrats Molly & Smirn, how fantastic! Somehow seeing those words on a clear blue indicator makes it feel so much more real! xx

Thanks JB! I was still convinced the digital would say 'not pregnant' but there you go! Sooooo happy! xo

Wooohoooo Molly so pleased !!! What date you due ? X

yet to have my bloods taken and speak to nurse but I'd be due like 31st July or 1st August something like that. we will be due the exact same date pretty much lol

No I was the 6th so your currently due on the 23rd July xx

I meant the the 6th, i knew you were one day behind me LOL my brain is pregnancy affected already! Ok thank you! :D

I think thats right, you got your bloods taken too early anyway normally they wont call in you for the blood test until day 14 which is why i dont get mine until Monday.
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I went in on day 14 ( 11 days after transfer) and my BETA was 167. You are only 8 days after transfer and BETA numbers double every 24-48hrs aprox. So you arent too far behind a nice number in reality. They tell you to come back for another test in two days time because its how the BETA numbers increase which will give the Drs a good indication on the viability of the pregnancy.
In other words its the second and third blood tests which will tell you more xo

fantastic that is a great number!! Congrats again! :) Ill update with mine tomorrow night xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->