Any Ladies between 5 & 8 DPO

Sanona2

Reaction score
Hello! Im not quite sure when I ovulated but im in between 5 and 8 dpo! I don't think im having symptoms but if you ladies will share yours it will be great! Thanks!

Hiya I'm 3dpo if thats any good lol!!! How are you feeling? I have taken soy this month so had a bit of ovulation spotting which has really freaked me out. I'm due AF 4th of April - my wedding anniversary so hoping for a nice present for the hubby!!!

Okay thats great im due for af on the 4th as well. Im going naturale. The only thing i have used has been an ovulation calendar but again in not sure how long my cycles are!

Im feeling pretty normal i have headaches which isn't unusual for me i thought i felt a string on pain in my rt boob but i could be imagining things.

My last pregnancy i had loads of symptoms so im just waiting it out now. What about you?

hiya.

I am 6op and for the past 3 days i have been getting cramps, but i don't know if that means anything.
How do you know if you have spotted then? There was a very faint browness the other day on my pantyliner(sorry if too much info!!)but i'm not sure.

I hope the cramps mean something postive!!

Anyways, lots if baby dust to you!!!

hiya.

I am 6op and for the past 3 days i have been getting cramps, but i don't know if that means anything.
How do you know if you have spotted then? There was a very faint browness the other day on my pantyliner(sorry if too much info!!)but i'm not sure.

do they feel like af cramps?

hiya.

do they feel like af cramps?

They do in some ways. but not as strong. My period is not due until around the 7th of next month and i have a regular cycle.

aw okay b/c with my last pregnancy i had af like cramps and it was a good sign! lots of luck to you! Keep us posted!

My legs are achey like last time but that could just be from me dancing at the club a couple of days ago...lol Im not too excited this time around! I'll keep ya informed on me as well!

Im new to this site......

Im on 6dpo... i have lower pelvic achy cramps....stabbing chests pains sometimes, cramps on left hip and lots of creamy cm.... also i never get any symptoms af is coming so idk....

aw okay b/c with my last pregnancy i had af like cramps and it was a good sign! lots of luck to you! Keep us posted!

My legs are achey like last time but that could just be from me dancing at the club a couple of days ago...lol Im not too excited this time around! I'll keep ya informed on me as well!

Thank you - what you said about cramps gives me hope, but i don't want to get all excited for nothing.

Good luck to you too - wishing you loads of luck and baby dust too!

Im on 6dpo... i have lower pelvic achy cramps....stabbing chests pains sometimes, cramps on left hip and lots of creamy cm.... also i never get any symptoms af is coming so idk....

I hope this is good news for you...I only have the cramp symptoms.

Sorry for sounding stupid, but what is idk?

Sounds pretty good! make sure to keep us posted when are you planning on testing?

Can i join you ladies? I am currently 6 dpo. For the last three days i have had some pulling type cramping above my hairline, had a few bouts of neaseua today and boobs have been super sore the last few days :) i m VERY HOPEFUL this is my cycle!

Can i join you ladies? I am currently 6 dpo. For the last three days i have had some pulling type cramping above my hairline, had a few bouts of neaseua today and boobs have been super sore the last few days :) i m VERY HOPEFUL this is my cycle!

Yea it sounds really good lots of :dust: when do you plan to test?

idk means I don't know... lol

I'm 8dpo and exhausted... from 5dpo to 7 dpo I had those lovely cramps as well, OMG... lol no spotting until today but it was just a tad not noticable until I seen a lil on the toliet paper no cramps... my boobs OMG on the sides hurt so much, and my left bb is bigger than my right one and so veiny and breakout central there too, dry mouth, no nausea though... I just feel pregnant... If I'm not something is wrong... oh and NO Appetitie at all, cm is on and off white but barely noticable... cervix is way high and soft... waiting a few days before I test.. Feeling hopeful... Yay... Reality check I'll be scared and nervous at the same time, I was told I was going to have twins... YIKES... my first baby and TWINS... I'd be over the moon...

When is everyone testing? Good Luck Ladies,... Lets get those :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sanona..i ordered some internet cheapies yesterday and plan to start testing when they arrive, which will be Thursday at the latest. What about you?

hey girls!
I am 6dpo. I'm not sure if any of the following are related to a possible pregnancy but here it goes:
so far I just have some milky CM, I had a weird uncomfortable feeling in my low belly area, my face is breakingout (ugh!!), and nose is stuffy.

AF is due about April 5th, so I'll test around there!

How is everyone else doing?
:dust:

I'm 8dpo and exhausted... from 5dpo to 7 dpo I had those lovely cramps as well, OMG... lol no spotting until today but it was just a tad not noticable until I seen a lil on the toliet paper no cramps... my boobs OMG on the sides hurt so much, and my left bb is bigger than my right one and so veiny and breakout central there too, dry mouth, no nausea though... I just feel pregnant... If I'm not something is wrong... oh and NO Appetitie at all, cm is on and off white but barely noticable... cervix is way high and soft... waiting a few days before I test.. Feeling hopeful... Yay... Reality check I'll be scared and nervous at the same time, I was told I was going to have twins... YIKES... my first baby and TWINS... I'd be over the moon...

Currently 7op...I also have had no appetite from yesterday and boobs feel really uncomfortable to touch. But i still have cramps...i am hopeful too!!!

Who told you that you would have twins...i would love to have twins!!! I hope it comes true for you.

Millions of baby dust for everyone!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly how I feel. I am 7DPO. Ive already started :p

Hi I am 7 dpo today (27/3/2011). AF due around 3 or 4 April.

Baby dust all :)

Sanona..i ordered some internet cheapies yesterday and plan to start testing when they arrive, which will be Thursday at the latest. What about you?

An ovulation calendar told me to test on Wednesday, but I might wait until the April 1st since its closer to when af should arrive.

still no dominate symptoms and im not feeling like this is my mouth. Last time I had soo many symptoms sooo early on. Its making me loose hope! But this will be the last month of TTC. Its just too nerve racking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->