Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

They will dont worry...:)I will let u know 2mo how many fertilised I'm off to bed now I'm in agony xx

Congrats trolley on 10eggies ekk can't wait for your update tmro :) get some rest !!!! Hit water bottle :) xxxx

Em glad all 4 are doing well :D !!!

Yeah trolley it's just my lil stubborn buggers that ain't growing !!! X

betty mine weren't growing at second scan I'm sure the weekend and higher dose will show you some lovely follicles :)

Hopefully but not holding out much hope can't do with being upset about it really the whole process is pissing me off !! Lol the nurses treat you like a number and explain nada . Tbh this is the most relaxed I have felt since I have being ttc becoz I have got too the stage where am like wtf !!! As everything seems too be negative :/ am just being moody about it all my head is focusing on my UNi work & working at the mo not at home much too think about ttc which I suppose is for the best. I really won't b surprised iff Monday doesnt show much :/ !!!! I just wish they had increased my dose too 300mlu! X

Betty - I know it's hard but try to keep positive, it's still early, I had stims for 12 days and the clinic said I could have had 14. You don't want everything to suddenly shoot up and give yourself ohss with a high dose. Come on little follies!

Trolley - 10 eggs!!! That's fab!! Sorry to hear you were in pain afterwards hun, hope you managed to get a good nights sleep. What time are you phoning today?

Scerena - hope you're feeling ok hun, keep growing follies!!

I'm phoning about 11ish today. It'll either be EC today or ill be given an appointment for EC on Monday. Come on embies!!!

Em xxx

Hi ladies well i had the worst nite ever been up most of it....im in alot of pain still feels like major wind/stitch pain i couldnt stand up straight yesterday but today i can but still walking very slowly....i spoke with the clinic they told me to rest n take nurofen and eat high protein food...so looks like another jim jam day for me:cry:felt sorry for myself in the nite drew me to tears dh didnt know what to do bless him.....anyways on a happier note i had the call...8 eggs were fertilised and 6 have survived :happydance: and im having a 5 day blast on wed my birthday :happydance:hope they stay stong till then will b the best birthday present ever....

Scerena and betty come on follies i bet u get a nice surprise on monday :hugs:

Em very chuffed for u having 4 embies have u had a call about ET yet eeek :hugs:

xxx

Yay trolley that's fab news hun! How many are to having put back?

All 4 of my embryos are doing well :happydance: ET will be on Monday, I have to phone in half an hour to be told what time to go in. Fingers crossed its early afternoon. If its late then hubby won't be able to come :(

Em xxx

em Yay im really happy all 4 are doing well and u r having et on moday yay i hope hubby can go with u too....can u call to check up on the little embies??Atm they only want to put one back but im going to try and put my foot down and get 2 god loves a tryer it is my birthday after all....but dont think that will make a difference lol xx

Haha worth a try!

I was told to phone once a day but not tomorrow. They won't check them in day 4 cz it's a very delicate part of the development apparently and they don't want to disturb it.

ET is at 12.45 Monday so hubby can come :)

Em xxx

Oh em thats really interesting they didnt tell me i could call and check up on them....i like it...its sweet ahhh...think i will call on monday then :)

So happy your hubby can go...its sounds like such an wonderful experience on that day...yay how exciting xx

The clinic told me to call because things change daily and we needed to know when I was having the transfer. 2 more sleeps!!

Em xxx

Em one more sleep yay good luck for ET 2mo how exciting.....looking forward to hearing how it goes eeeek!

Betty and scerena good luck for your scans 2mo!!

Im gonna call the clnic 2mo and c how my embies r doing fingers crossed they r going strong xx

Good news on embie ladies :D !!!! Good luck for tmro em :D !!!!!

Scan Tnro hoping for some progress !!!! X

Another big day tomorrow then! Funny how we all have important things on the same days!!

1 more sleep ladies!!

What time are your scans Betty and Scerena?

Em xxx

Anoo haha!! Our cycles have being very close!!!

My scan is at 10:50 :D !!! Have too slot it in between calls lol hopes it good news and my follies are growing :D !!!! X

I have pain sometimes in my pelvic area but working 7-6 all day on my feet I alway have pain so not really sure

Today I have felt abit sicky and Yucky hoping that's coz my estrogen has rose but not banking on it :/ x

Hey ladies :)

em can wait for you to be PUPO :hugs: my scan is at 10 tomorrow Hun :hugs:

betty gl with your scan tomorrow :hugs: I have a feeling things will be progressing on your new dose fx'd!!!

trolley I can't wait to hear how your embies are doing :)

Good luck tomorrow ladies! Looking forward to hearing some fab follie news and exiting embryo news :)

Ill be checking in tomorrow morning as my appointment isn't till 12.45

Em xxx

Hey ladies

How's everyone gettin on? I'm officially pupo!!!

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"