• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

I cant believe the nhs make that choice for u very disapointing....i want 2:(

em I know we spoke on the other thread Hun but don't be disheartened all the. Four eggs might be real strong and make it to blast :hugs: was this IVF or ICSI??

betty I know we spoke too but wishing you all the luck for tomorrow :hugs:

trolley hoping all goes well tomorrow and that you get loads of eggs :hugs:

:hi: to anyone that I missed :hugs:

Gl today betty :hugs:

trolley thinking of you today!!! Hope you get some nice eggs :)

Betty and scerena good luck with your scans today! Hope your follies are growing nicely!

Trolley good luck with EC can't wait to hear how many eggs you've got!

Em xxx

Sorry only 4 fertilised but thats four potential little people, thinking of you xx

Em - Our pct only let you put one back too, if they are A grade, if they are B grade they let you put back 2. Its insane that each clinic has a different policy, surely there is an optimum performance protocol that we should all be using! Surely 2 eggs is 50 50 on each.

I questioned my doctor she just ended up being very dismissive about it and rude, stating that they are the professional blah, blah. blah! Don't speak to all these women on forums etc ...!

Faye - frustrating isn't it!!

How's everyone's day been?

Em xxx

Hey em how are you today???? Hope you're okay? :hugs:

trolley hope EC went okay :hugs:

betty hope you're okay Hun :hugs:

Afm- Well good news at last today :)
8 growing big and 10-15 smaller ones she said we might have more come Monday with this dose so fx'd!!!
Lining already 8mm they like it over 7.5mm here for IVF!
Things are finally working they were happy and so am I :)

I'm better today thanks hun

All 4 embryos growing well, have to phone late morning tomorrow and if all is well ill have transfer on Monday.

Fab news bout your follies :happydance:

Em xxx

em so glad that all four embies are growing really nice :) I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks hun :)

Any idea on when your trigger will be?

Em xxx

Am Glad Your embies are growing well too :)

My scan was shit today my biggest follie was around 8mm they have up ed my dose too 225mlu I go back on Monday :D !!!! Till holding out a lil hope as most women don't even go for tracking scan till cd8 off stims anyway !!! And I have only had 6 days!!! X

em not sure estimated EC would be Thursday, I will know more on Monday I guess :)

betty I think on Monday them 8mm follicles will have grown I bet you have loads come Monday :hugs:

I agree Betty, I'm sure they will suddenly grow huge!

Ooh scerena so trigger could be tues!! Eeek! Exiting stuff not long now!!

Em xxx

Hi ladies thanx for all the nice well wishes....I'm abit in agony tbh with u....can't stand up straight and feel like I have a stich in both my sides ��but it was worth it we got 10 eggs and we r doing icsi find out 2mo about how many have made it...fingers crossed!!
Hows u all?xxx

em hopefully fx'd! They've given me enough meds until tues today, guess we will see what Mondays scan says :shrug:

trolley oh you poor thing :hugs: so sorry to hear that you're in pain :hugs: :hugs: I hope that the pain eases real soon for you :hugs:

Well done on getting 10 eggs I look forward to hearing your fertilisation report tomorrow :hugs:

Em really pleased u got 4 lovely embies growing....Betty and scerena I'm sure your follies will start growing over this weekend roll on Monday for u both xxx

trolley thanks Hun mine are growing now jus hoping a couple more catch up fx'd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->