Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

congrats on being PUPO how many did you have put back is their any too freeze ekkkk

are you waiting too otd to test or are you testing trigger out etc. x

Just one back in. Have to phone tomorrow to find out if the others are ok to freeze.

I'm supposed to test on 12th but I'm gunna do it on 10th.

What time is your scan Betty?

Em xxx

ahh okay hunnie :) bet your exited now !! how was the procedure ?

gosh dont know how you can wait that long lol xxx

Loads easier than EC! We got to see it on screen which was lovely!

I feel bit sick now though. And like I need a wee although been many times!!!

I'm raging now though, I'm sat in the car waiting for hubby whose in sainsburys, and a girl has just walked past me with a toddler and a baby, chuffing on a cigarette breathing all over the baby. Grrrr that grips me.

Em xxx

Oh Ano em I hate it when people do that!! It's horrible !!! If the need a cigarette wait till your kids are in bed or when someone else has got them people who do that's are normally the ones who have smoked there whole pregnancy! C

Have you had ur scan yet hun?

Trolley have you phoned for an update?

Scerena hope ur feeling more positive

Em xxx

Yeah had it this morning I have 5 ready follies on my right !! My left they abit smaller she didn't count them and didnt give me the sizes but said I was doing excellent for where is was at and big improvement from Friday :D should b having EC around Friday /Saturday !!! Fx'd !!!! Xxxx

Thanks I know I literally went in saying are you Gunna cancel my cycle coz I've felt no pain !! And she was like don't b silly haha!!! We don't cancel till you have stemmed for 3weeks haha!! X

Aww bless ya! All good news for you today then! When is your next scan?

Em xxx

My scan is weds chick !!! Hoping I have more big follies my left ovary looks abit lazy loads of tiny ones but no ones over 14mm yet !!! X

Hey ladies hope your all good some great news on here yay

Congrats em on ET...whats pupo mean?

Betty glad your follies are responding

Scerena how was your scan?

I called the clinic today still got 6 embies growing 2mo is the transitional day so they have to be left alone so we find out on wed how many have made it fxd xxx

Trolley - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise!!

Fab news about your embies Hun!! Can't wait for you ET on weds! It's a breeze compared to EC!

Em xxx

Em I know I already said on the other thread but CONGRATS on being PUPO :happydance:

Betty yay! Can't wait for your scan weds! our EC is so close :)

trolley sounds like your embies are doing great :) scan went fine thanks, 9 big follicles and loads at 10mm, stimming on same dose tonight and have another scan tomorrow to see if any of the 10mm start growing. EC will be thurs/Friday, they said more likely Friday :)

Hey ladies....i love PUPO Em....thats so cool im so chuffed for u :thumbup:he he

Betty and scerena your follies r growing great yay so pleased for u both :happydance:

Weds another big day for us all again yay....we got our wedding anniversary 2mo so going to stay in a cheeky little hotel then my bday wed when i get should hopefully get the best birthday present eva :happydance:

xxx

trolley sounds lovely Hun :) enjoy :) what a lovely birthday present :happydance:

Thanks Hun, I've got to get 8 or more eggs to share my eggs, so hoping I do!!!

Eeee thx scerena.... EC this week for defo for u though huni yay how exciting xx

Trolley you'll be PUPO on weds!!!

Lovely bday pressie! Not many people get given an embryo for their birthday!!

Em xxx

ladies you have good follies coming along :thumbup:

I am currently 5dp5dt and i gave in and tested. I got my bfp :happydance:

babywish05 yay congratulations :wohoo: :happydance: have a h&h 9 months :)

trolley thanks, today I've woke up nervous about EC- will I be in a lot of pain???

em how's your fist morning waking up PUPO???!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->