Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Babywish - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :Wohoo: How exiting! Hope it's a lovely sticky for you :hugs:

Scerena - Good luck with scan today!! Keep positive!!!

Trolley - Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a lovely relaxing day!

Betty - hope you're doing ok, how are injections going?

I'm finding being PUPO quite stressful tbh.its the hardest bit so far by a long way. I just don't wanna do anything to prevent embryo implanting. There's so much out there about bed rest, and others being really active.. Who knows!! I'm trying to keep a PMA, I just want this so bad... And breathe!!! No I'm ok just looking forward to going back to work to take my mind off it.

Em xxx

Scerena - don't worry about EC Hun, everyone is different. I had a local anaesthetic injection in each side and didn't even feel the first one. The needle for the EC was agony but that's cz I had A LOT of scar tissue from the surgeries. They gave me gas an air and it was loads better.

Em xxx

Massive congratulations Babywish ;0) Such wonderful news x

em thanks hun I will be put to sleep so guess ill only feel the needle in my hand :shrug: I wish I could fast forward to our testing day already!!!!! Must be torture for you :hugs:

trolley happy anniversary :)

betty hope you're okay??? :hugs:

Todays scan-
13 follicles but possibly 17 follicles if the others grow by EC.
Nurse is happy and said don't worry they're positive I will have enough to share :)
Estrogen is high so they've given me cabergoline to prevent OHSS!

I will find out if EC is Thursday or Friday when my blood results are back later today! I'm scared now lol!!!

:wohoo: scerena I'm so pleased for you!!!

I'm feeling rubbish at the min. Feel pre-AF and achy :( I'm sure it's just the progesterone but not liking it!!

Find out in an hour about my remaining embies

Em xxx

Hi ladies I'm officially pupo yay....we only had 2 which survived to today so we had both put back big fingers crossed yay best birthday ever!em how u feeling?scerena how exciting they r growing great!betty how was your scan?babywish wow congrats...hows
Everyone else??xxx

Awwwww wow trolley glad your PuPo with twins :D!!!!

When you going too test ? An I the only one go is testing trigger out hahaa!!!

9 follies today loads of follie between 9-11mm he said some will catch up probley EC is on Monday !!!! :D !!! Scanning Friday too check everything is in place :) ! Xxxx

Trolley - congrats on being pupo with twins!!!

Betty - that's fab news hun!! Not long now!!!

Scerena - did you get your blood test today?

Em xxx

Trolley how you feeling?

Scerena hope your levels have gone down Hun

Em xxx

Emily how are you ? ??

Did you have any too freeze xxx

Nope no frosties :( just the one I've got in now. I wish they'd put 2 in.

I'm bit emotional but ok. Really hope this is it for us.

How you doing Hun? You exited?

Em xxx

aww sorry you got no frosties :( ano we should be able to choose how many right? am going to fight for two but coz am self funding am allowed to anyway ...

when funded you have no choose do you :(

i really hope this works for you sweetie how many dpt are you ?

am okay thanks had some pains in my ovaries last night and today for the 1st time lol !!! hoping tmro i have even more follies :) and that am ready to trigger saturday xxx

ekkk exiting em i know alot of people who have got faint bfp at 4dpt :) !!!!!

trolley how are you ??? 1dpt today wahooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies how are u all?

Em chin up huni im sorry u didint have any to freeze....but i look at it as if this doesnt work which im hoping it does of course then it would be a whole fresh cycle....but we wont even go down that route cause we r PUPO yay xx

Betty u excited for monday??

Scerena whens your EC??

How exciting :o)

Im feeling achey to like af pains and sore boobs but they were sore as soon as i started progesterone....im praying for us all....

Em when u thinking of testing??R u doing anything different in the 2ww?

Hello everyone else xxx

am not really exited just taking everyday as it comes ! am more nervous for moday and anything really just hope i have enuf mature eggs xxx

Oh i know how u mean its a mixed bag of emotions....and u get over one hurdel then its another waiting game and u wanna b excited but your trying to hold back just incase....honestly us ladies need a medal going through this treatment...how ive kept sane is behond me lol...dh wants to test on the day the said which is a week 2mo hes a killjoy lol but my af is due wed...i would like to hold on cause i dunno if i can face the disappointment from testing too early xx

we bloody do need medals haha!!!

have your friends and family asked how its going how your feeling etc. i feel like no one gives a shit i didnt even tell my family or friends till just as we started but i though i would for support and not one person has asked me how its going even with my own mum i have had too starte the convo and tell her :/

see iam testing trigger out becoz if i waited till OTD it would be antcipation leading till the big day yes/no where as testing everyday gives me hope as if its bfn one day theirs still a possiblty for the next lol xxx

I am probs gunna test on weds next week. Hubby is gong away weds so I'd like him to be there. Ill be 9dp5dt then. The clinic told me to test on Sunday next week ill be 13dp5dt then I don't think there's any chance of me holding out that long!!

What you think trolley?

Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"