Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Betty I tested today to check trigger has gone and it has :) saw the stark white test I'm used to seeing! Still never seen a bfp!

Em xxx

i think 7-9dpt is a good time too test coz if it was a normal cycle at 7dpt5dt you would technically be 12dpo :) and at 9dpt 14dpo :)

glad your trigger has gone em so that means when you see your 2 lines on your test its a BFP !!!!! PMA GIRLS !!!!! POSTIVE POSTIVE VIBES YEAAAAHHH :) xxx

Lol thanks Hun!

Just wanna get this week over with!

Em xxx

Hey ladies

betty im really sorry no seems to bothered but mayb they dont want to bother u too much as they probs think its quite stressful and a sensitive time...your mam is probs holding back too dont worry hun....i have only told my mam and 2 of my friends one who has been through it and knows what u go through so she has been very supportive and excited too which has helped so much.

Em i think wed is a good day to test and doing it with the hubby too will be nice eeee!How do u know your trigger has gone sorry im being dumb as today lol xxx

i have only told my closet 2 friends but havent heard anything apart from their own problems gaaaaa!!!! and as for my mum when i told her i was going fer ivf she was like cant you try for another year or so i was like what ?:mad: !!!1 she then said why arnt you happy with just lillah most people only have 1 child now i was like what dont you get :( so shes being crap really she caught on 1st month with all of her pregnancies so she doesnt know what its like !! also with my mcs becoz they were at 6 weeks she showed no emtion towards me said well it could be worse becoz she had 3 mcs around the 11 week mark :/ i just want too screamm at everyone !!!! i just hate the fact am their for everyone else but when its my turn no ones their ! am just good old beth who deals with everything ! i just hope if this cycles ends in BFN that my friends are their for me !!! #deosnt help that my husband is in the army so i only see him on a weekend :(

rant over.

trooley the trigger contians the pregnancy hormone so its dected in urine upto 11 days after injection so testing it out on a pregnancy test means you know when you have a real bfp xxx

Oh ok i get it now thanx......i could just give u a hug huni....no one understands like we do thats y we have each other on here its been a blessing...mayb u should tell your friends and mum how u feel....??Or mayb not i suppose its added stress u dont need right now some people just think the world evolves around them hugs huni xxx

:hugs: thanks hunnie :)

yeah this site is a blessing honestly :flower:

iam not saying anything till i have completed my cycle and if none of them ask hows it gone after then stuff em the last time ill do ought for them!

my mum isnt even bothered about my daughter really shes all talk and no doing she hasnt asked too look after her in 20month of her life so w/e to her she think shes done her part and doesnt need the hassle, her mum didnt do it for her so why should she, shes the type of person that when i go stay over and lillahs crying she and shes up stairs already she wont just put her bottle back in her cot she will come down 3 storeys too the lounge too tell me shes crying blah !!! proper on a rant today:haha:

Thats funny how your mum is like that u would think if her mam was the same then u would think she would want to be different with her kids oh well it will be her loss huni not yours...u r lucky huni u got a beautiful little girl and a loving husband they will always be there for u xxx

Lol no I tested today check the trigger was out! It's too early for testing!

Sorry your friends and your mum aren't being supportive Betty

Em xxx

You got baby brain with them twinnies already hun!!! You've only been PUPO 1 day!!!

Teehee!

Em xxx

I'm taking it easy on the days I'm not at work and only eating things which are ok in pregnancy.

What bout you?

Em xxx

Lol....yeah im taking it easy...i dont have a clue what i should be eating and what a shouldnt best do a search dunno about baby brain more like dumb brain lol xxx

Lol no not at all hun, we've got a lot of new things and experiences on the brain at the moment.

I feel really positive about you though, just got a feeling you're going to get your bfp.

Em xxx

Ooh I hope so! Have you decided when you're testing?

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->