Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Awwww trolley am really sorry babe really am you have ok stay positive tho as most people will get pregnant within 3 try's !!! How old are you ?

Faye anyone over 34-35 can have 2 back for defo!!!

Captin- am really sorry that you think af is here gutted for you !!! :( !!!!!! You have 5 lovely frosties tho :) !!!!!

Emily - how re you ? When is scan booked for ? X

Screana -that's amazing !!!! Hope you get a gorgeous embie :) !!!! Xxx

Trolley and Captain, I am so so so sorry, I can imagine how devastated you must be ;0( There are no words that could ever help take away your pain, but if you need us, we are here to listen. Much, much love to you! xxxx

I have been told 1 only by my clinic at 5 days, I will try and push for more on a 2/3 day transfer - I will ask on Monday when I go in and speak to them.

Scerena - wonderful news! ;0) xxx

Thanx ladies for all the nice wishes today had been much harder than i thought much needed rescue sunglasses!!
Anyways i called the clinic and we have our follow up appointment on the 17th of june and we r to b ready to start our 2nd round in july seems like ages away....but im sure it will fly by fingers crossed!!
Betty im 34 and dh is 35 think our age has alot to do with it but heyho just shows that ivf is a lottery u win some u lose some xxx

Trolley - I'm so sorry hun :hugs: glad you've already been given an appointment xx

Captain - sorry to hear you think AF is coming :( are you sure it can't be spotting? Did you test again? :hugs: xxx

Betty - how you feeling today? When is OTD?

Scerena - I know I said it on another threads but I really am over the moon about your fertilisation report! It's fab!! I'm sooo exited for you!

Faye - Hope you're doing ok, looking forward to your scan on Monday!

Afm - bfp again this morning and hubby is over the moon. I'm telling my mum today. OTD is tomorrow so ill be ringing the clinic tomorrow. I don't know if they give me a date then or if I have to ring the week after first

Em xxx

Emily congratulations :)

AFM I also got a BFP - light lines at 8dp5dt but at 10dp5dt there's no denying it!

Hey em - glad you have another BFp !!!!
I reckon they will give you a date tmro when you phone !!!

Otd is 21st of may am testing every morning tho !!! Trigger nearly gone so I might aswell carry on testing !! Every fmu !!! Xxz

Betty - I've got everything crossed for you lovely!

Maddy - congratulations hun!! How exiting!

I've just told my mum, she's over the moon!!

Em xxx

Hi
Have been stalking for a while but just wanted to say how sorry I am for those with bfn. :hugs: I'm 8 dp 2dt, tested this morning, obviously bfn. I got bfp at 10dp 2dt with dd. might test again tomorrow but it's so soul destroying to see bfn.
Lots of luck to everyone
Kath xx

Maddy- congratulations hunnie :)

Emily - awwww what wa her reaction ??

Mrs g - sorry you have bfn !! I hope it turns into a BFp your only 10dpo still early :D xxxx

Thanks Betty. I was daft to do it really. Trying to keep everything crossed. Forgot how tough this is. Xx

Congrats Maddy ;0)

Mrs G - Stay strong you've got a good few days yet xxx

Thank you. It's so hard to keep perspective. Massive congrats on your bfp Emily.
Faye, hope you're looking forward to getting started
Xx

Scerena- I'm sooooo exited for you today! Can't wait to hear how it went and how many they put back!

Betty - has trigger gone? Maybe itll never go and you'll just get your bfp! Are you now 4dp3dt?

Faye - 1 more sleep till your scan

Mrs G - how are you doing today? Did you decide to test?

Captain and Trolley - hope you're doing ok, thinking about you both :hugs:

Em xxx

Emily - hey have you phoned yr clinic ??? I haven't had time too test today lol coz I got up late for work!!! I'll test later !!! I hope trigger has gone today !!!

No am only 3dp3dt 6dpo !!!!!! Arghhhh!!!! Going crazy just wanna know if I am or not !!!! By researching bfps with 3dt people only really start too get BFp at 8dp 3dt which is 11dpo
so about rigght really which is Friday arghhhh !!!!!!!!!! Am not feeling any twinges or nothing really :/ !!!!x

Ye I think I got mine at 10dpo, but that was 5dp5dt.

I phoned the clinic and they said to ring them next Sunday after testing. Won't get a scan date till then.

Em xxx

What ? !!! Why won't they give you one now the idiotis can't believ there not even doing betas?

Thought you were under nhs hosptial ? X

It's nhs funded but at a private clinic. I will still have a scan at about 35-40dpo but they won't give me a date unless I get a bfp next Sunday.

7 sleeps to go!!

Em xxx

Ahhhh I see lol , I was self funding but through my nhs hosptial they did all scans etc and I went too a private clinc for EC & et but they book you in for a beta at hosptial otd very where is so different lol !!!!! Xxx

I don't think I get a beta unless they do it at my scan.

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->