Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Follies havent grown since last week ... going to either up the dose or stop the cycle and start all over again - will know this afternoon ;0(

fay I hope that they up your dose hopefully they try that before cancelling a whole cycle... I hope you're not waiting too long for the call :hugs: got everything crossed for you :hugs:

em I'd def try and keep it to myself if im lucky enough :) how are you?

Aww Faye sorry to hear that hun. Hopefully they can up the dose
Em xxx

They are going to up the dose to 3 vials and we'll see where we are on Friday morning ;0)

Ladies I have two frosties :)

fay fab news :happydance: I'm sure them follicles will grow with the new dose :)

Thanks Ladies, I hope so, waiting till Friday x

Started to worry tonight that I have been stimming for way too long, 23 days it will be in total by Friday. Clearly I started taking too low a dose and took that dose for 8 days, will that impact the quality of my embies. Am worried, I need to speak with the doctor

Just spoke to the nurse ...

She says we can pretty much discount the first 8 days, that I am now responding but slowly, and it would make sense to continue.

On Friday they will assess the change in my ovaries and if there is a great response we'll push for egg collection, if not then we'll cancel and start again on a higher dose. So I will get to see where we are then and ask a few more questions. She said that there is nothing to say that the quality of my eggs/follies will be affected.

I may push to start the cycle all over again on Friday, after all I don't want to think that their process had anything to do with the potential failure of a cycle. Again I have to trust them they are the highest IVF clinic for NHS funded patients and rank in the top 10, they must know what they are doing, although humans make mistakes all the time.

Some people take up to 6 vials of menupor, lets see how we get on with three.

Anyway, stress over, how are things for you all? xx

See how things look in Friday hun, the higher dose might be exactly what you need :)

How are you feeling?

Em xxx

I feel ok thanks Em, like I say part of me wants to start all over again on a higher dose so I can actually feel like I have the best chance. It just feels like stimming for so long cant be good for the process.

I have someone in the house today doing my bathroom, they are so bloody noisy its so distracting, I need some peace and quiet ;0)

I am very spotty, which is horrible as I feel like a teenager ;0) How are you feeling, any pregnancy feelings yet? So exciting! xxx

Nah not really. Get tired quickly and boobs are tender, not ridiculously sore but tender to touch. I get dizzy when I stand up and ended up in the floor yesterday! Oops!

I spotted really tiny amount of old blood yesterday morning and totally freaked but had nothing since so I've got over it!

I understand what you mean about wanting the best chance. I had been down regulated for 5 months before starting IVF and was convinced that was too long and my eggs would be rubbish. I guess we just have to put all our trust in our clinic that they will do what's best.

Em xxx

Well ladies I had two blastocysts transferred yesterday and they rang me today and said one was Viable for freezing so heres to a successful wait!!!

Hope your all good xx

chase brilliant news that you were allowed two blasts put back :happydance: and a frostie is good news :)
When's OTD???

faye I'm glad that you're continuing for now, egg quality won't be compromised- I got 9 eggs, 7 were ICSI'd and 4 fertilised I have a too quality blast in me and two quality lasts frozen...
I injected then had to stop injecting for a week due to my evens being so high! I thought with lack of injections I wouldn't get any nice eggs!
Fx'd your ovaries work hard Hunni for you now :hugs:
Are you on 225iu? If so when they upped my dose to that I responded- hopefully you will too :hugs:

em hope you're okay Hunni??? So glad you've had no more spotting :hugs: :kiss:

Thanks scerena I test on the 30 th I'm so flippin scared!!! When's your test date Hun how you feeling?? Xxx

chase I test on the 21st :) it's my ohs bday!!! I'm soooo scared too :hugs: do you think you will test early??

Hello everyone

I have been following your thread for a while and sharing your journies with you as I have been on the journey myself.

I am currently in my 2ww having had 1 blastocyst transferred last wednesday. I have struggled these last 2 days emotionally i have gone from being extremely excired to being really tearful and tired.

Faye hang in there for Friday. This happened with me I was stimming for nealry 3 weeks and was a slow responder to the drugs and my dose ended up being increased. When i was finally ready for the trigger shot had 4 follicles showing on my scan and when I went for egg collection they got 12 eggs! Try and keep positive and good luck for Friday.

Congratulations Emily on your BFP. Lets hope the rest of us that are in the 2ww will be joinign you very soon.

Good luck everyone xx

Chase - that's fab news hun! Get comfy little embies!! Congrats on being PUPO with twins!!

Scerena - 7 sleeps till OTD!!!! Whoop!!!

Betty - how you getting on huni?

Faye - hope you're feeling positive!

Em xxx

Wanttobeamum1 - good luck!! Congrats on being PUPO! When is OTD?

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->